300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Reapplied View Post
    TPA I called MHC and they said that reactivation and reapplying is the same thing except they reactivate your application for you during an non open period and reapplying is "me" reactivating my application myself during an open period
    Thank you for the clarification. Did they say if you start from the beginning or where you left off?
    Luck is where preparation meets opportunity. - Seneca

Comment

• Originally posted by TPA3312 View Post
      Yes it will affect Homeland Security. They were just talking about that on the news and 50 million will come from how Homeland Security orders office supplies. I just they will be using Staples online.
      Ha! Genius.

Comment

Thank you for the clarification. Did they say if you start from the beginning or where you left off?
        they said with either it just puts you back in the inventory and pull by score it doesn't matter if you have everything cleared, if they pull you and everything is still active then you go straight to tsu but if some stuff has expired then you have to take those over. No one starts back where they left off.
        These hands need your guidance!

Comment

• TPA if you can find those posting about the reactivation i would appreciate it i looked but i couldn't find anything.
          These hands need your guidance!

Comment

• Originally posted by Reapplied View Post
            TPA if you can find those posting about the reactivation i would appreciate it i looked but i couldn't find anything.
            I didn't see any on the thread over here. I had remembered seeing it being talked about over on the HonorFirst site. Besides, if you had called the hiring center I would trust what they said over a Internet post.

Comment

• My adjucator called again today, she is going to clear my background. I still have to send her one more thing but she said that she was going to clear it, and that if I failed to send the information that she needed she would take away my clearance. so that is what is going on here. Anyone else waiting for MI, or in TSU for MI right now?
              Tested March 08
              TO June 08
              Medical COMPLETE 12/08
              VBT complete 08 passed
              Qualification GS-5 September 08
              BI September 08 complete April 09

FITNESS REDO AUG 7TH FAILED
              NOW IT IS TIME TO START ALL OVER AGAIN

Comment

• Originally posted by girly View Post
                My adjucator called again today, she is going to clear my background. I still have to send her one more thing but she said that she was going to clear it, and that if I failed to send the information that she needed she would take away my clearance. so that is what is going on here. Anyone else waiting for MI, or in TSU for MI right now?
                Hey congrats on the clearance. Sounds like you are almost to TSU.

Comment

• Originally posted by girly View Post
                  My adjucator called again today, she is going to clear my background. I still have to send her one more thing but she said that she was going to clear it, and that if I failed to send the information that she needed she would take away my clearance. so that is what is going on here. Anyone else waiting for MI, or in TSU for MI right now?
                  Don't worry that can be taken away TSU or not TSU apparently

Comment

• TPA & Reapplied,

Thanks for the info! I hope an investigator isnt too busy & gets assigned to my case. CASS says my file is in the security office, its been two weeks. Oh, one more thing, for those who are or have been at FLETC, is there any awards/ ability to be recognized for being top in your class?
                    Written: 12-11-08
                    Medical: 3-28-09 Pending
                    B.I.: 5-21-09 pending

Comment

• Originally posted by CBPhOpeful View Post
                      TPA & Reapplied,

Thanks for the info! I hope an investigator isnt too busy & gets assigned to my case. CASS says my file is in the security office, its been two weeks. Oh, one more thing, for those who are or have been at FLETC, is there any awards/ ability to be recognized for being top in your class?
                      There are about 5 awards at the end.

Comment

• Originally posted by audi0xpl0de View Post
                        There are about 5 awards at the end.
                        Are you allowed to share with us what those awards are? I'm guessing one is academics for the person with the highest overall test scores.

Comment

• Maybe academics, shooting, physical, overall, and leadership?

Comment

• Has anyone put in for PA (Philly) as their GEO?

I'm still trying to find out more information
                            ATF 1811 SA
                            Applied - 10/13/09

CBPO (GEO - Philadelphia)
                            Written Test - 5/11/09
                            NOR (87) - 6/10/09

ICE IEA (GEO - Philadelphia)
                            Written Test - 6/1/09
                            NOR (88.9) - 6/22/09

ICE 1811 SA
                            Written Test - 7/28/09
                            Written - Passed - 8/10/09
                            NOR (80.5 ugggh)

Comment

Are you allowed to share with us what those awards are? I'm guessing one is academics for the person with the highest overall test scores.
                              Director's award, there are two combination academic awards, a firearms one, a physical fitness one. I can't remember the specifics. There are a few subcategories to each one.

Comment

• Originally posted by audi0xpl0de View Post
                                Director's award, there are two combination academic awards, a firearms one, a physical fitness one. I can't remember the specifics. There are a few subcategories to each one.
                                Thank you very much for the infomation.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10785 users online. 378 members and 10407 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X