Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't need or want a mental visual image of anyone from this forum, male or female. Reading the contents of the poster is sufficient to construct a basic foundation for a personality diagnosis.

Comment

• Originally posted by 500pearl View Post
      Was there a spelling portion on the exam (don't answer) and how did you manage to pass it? I'm starting to think you are misspelling on purpose because it truly takes effort to accomplish what you continuously do.
      Can we please please please please please just chill out with the grammar and spelling. There is no reason to kill the atmosphere of the forum by trying to insult other people. We are here to HELP each other not throw around insults.

Someone spoke about how she reacted to being corrected, but if you have to insult someone just to correct them then you leave her no choice. Come on guys and girls, lets keep things nice.

Comment

• Originally posted by jflores View Post
        Quick question:

Medical expires, Physical expires, does Security expire?
        Yes the security expires. You should be reinvestigated every 5 years.
        Luck is where preparation meets opportunity. - Seneca

Comment

• Originally posted by Reapplied View Post
          It was confirmed by MHC that the announcement closed early due to overwhelming applicants.
          Stoopid #@%*$ TV show!
          Last edited by imlikeaninja; 04-20-2009, 02:27 PM.

Comment

• TPA I have a question what's the difference between reactivation and reapplying?
            These hands need your guidance!

Comment

• The question was intended for TPA, I withdraw my response.
              Last edited by 500pearl; 04-20-2009, 02:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reapplied View Post
                TPA I have a question what's the difference between reactivation and reapplying?
                From what I have read of the forums, reactivation is when you drop out of the hiring process and restart where you left off. And reapplying is when you drop out of the hiring process and start from the beginning.

I am just a first-time applicant so this is just what I have read online. So if someone who has a more specific explanation, or can clarify, please do.

Comment

• Anyone have an "Inside Word" in New Jersey??

Comment

• Anyone know who I can call or speak to sched a polygraph asap.... Don't want this holding me up!?

Comment

• Originally posted by 500pearl View Post
                      The question was intended for TPA, I withdraw my response.
                      It's alright. You said the same thing as me. I just said it a in a nicer tone.

Comment

• Need to get mean so I can be prepared to search those bags and deport the illegals. Making the illegals return on the same flight back to their country of origin without entering American soil is what I'm looking forward to.

Comment

• Thank You TPA

Comment

• Do you all think Obama's plan to reduce $100M in the budget will affect Homeland Security any? I would hope not.

Comment

• TPA I called MHC and they said that reactivation and reapplying is the same thing except they reactivate your application for you during an non open period and reapplying is "me" reactivating my application myself during an open period

Comment

• Originally posted by Helo View Post
                                Do you all think Obama's plan to reduce $100M in the budget will affect Homeland Security any? I would hope not.
                                Yes it will affect Homeland Security. They were just talking about that on the news and 50 million will come from how Homeland Security orders office supplies. I just they will be using Staples online.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12064 users online. 293 members and 11771 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X