300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 500pearl View Post
    maybe they have too many people sign up and don't want to administer the exam too many times?
    Originally posted by Reapplied View Post
    It was confirmed by MHC that the announcement closed early due to overwhelming applicants.
    Yea that was my initial thought last night, too many applicants.

Comment

• Did anyone take the test recently? If so what was your location and score?
      These hands need your guidance!

Comment

Yea that was my initial thought last night, too many applicants.
        yea kinda sucks cause now there's more "fish to fry" more competition by score

Comment

• Originally posted by Reapplied View Post
          Did anyone take the test recently? If so what was your location and score?
          Assuming one registers on the first day of the announcement, 4/6, the earliest test date would be at least three weeks, around the end of April.

Comment

• I'll be taking it May 13th... Can't wait to get the process rollin'.

Comment

yea kinda sucks cause now there's more "fish to fry" more competition by score
              It's a good thing for everyone, the applicants, CBP, DHS, and the country. This will ensure applicants study hard and try their hardest to obtain the highest score possible. Application of the trickle down theory will ultimately benefit CBP's salary payers and the targeted group CBP is intended to benefit and protect, the taxpayers.

Comment

Assuming one registers on the first day of the announcement, 4/6, the earliest test date would be at least three weeks, around the end of April.
                oh wow i didn't know the earliest test date would be 3 weeks later..hummm thanks

Comment

• Forget Grammar

Originally posted by Reapplied View Post
                  Hey thanks for that maybe you can understand me better, as I am from Guyana. I went to pre-academy with a girl from VI, we got along very well being we are island people.
                  Hi...no problem Reapplied. I think we probably would understand each other better. I had some neighbors once from Guyana...real nice people.

I just can't understand why some people on the forum can't simply relax and appreciate what we are all on here for....to help each other. FORGET GRAMMAR! LOL! I am sure if you were writing a letter or memo you will be more careful on your grammar and spelling.

I hope I don't get in trouble for using "LOL" cause that might not be proper grammer. LoL.

Comment

It's a good thing for everyone, the applicants, CBP, DHS, and the country. This will ensure applicants study hard and try their hardest to obtain the highest score possible. Application of the trickle down theory will ultimately benefit CBP's salary payers and the targeted group CBP is intended to benefit and protect, the taxpayers.
                    don't care about that it still SUCKS!

Comment

your assumption is CORRECT, but I see people don't think like you do! CBP will have a great officer when they hire you.
                      Thank you very much. You are very kind to say that. I hope you are able to get back into FLETC and all of your personal issues are resolved.
                      Last edited by TPA3312; 04-20-2009, 12:38 PM.
                      Luck is where preparation meets opportunity. - Seneca

Comment

• Originally posted by usvi View Post
                        Hi...no problem Reapplied. I think we probably would understand each other better. I had some neighbors once from Guyana...real nice people.

I just can't understand why some people on the forum can't simply relax and appreciate what we are all on here for....to help each other. FORGET GRAMMAR! LOL! I am sure if you were writing a letter or memo you will be more careful on your grammar and spelling.

I hope I don't get in trouble for using "LOL" cause that might not be proper grammer. LoL.
                        LMAO I know what you mean, you have to be scared about what and how you write, Please give me a break! It's like when your around your family or friends you speak to them differently than you would someone at work, I work for the Gov't so I know my grammer is on point. Geesh relax folks.

Comment

• $5 starbucks gift card to the person who can identify how many spelling errors are in the above post! just kidding

Comment

• 500pearl,
                            I had been a bertender for five years & about a yr and half ago I graduated college & decided to quit. I didn't realize how long the process is when applying to the govt! My process for CBPO has moved quite quickly, tested in dec 11-2008. Now I'm just waiting to be contacted for my B.I. to start. Anyone have an idea how much longer I might have to wait? Since I have not worked in a yr & half I'm banking on getting this job. I'm in a situation where I don't kno if I should get a job because of the fact the my last step is the B.I. I don't think it would be professional to find a job & quit after only a few weeks. I am ready to start working again, hopefully soon.

Soooo, in other words, I check this forum almost hourly & I appreciate those who have spent time answering the questions that others have asked, it has helped my personal experience with this process.
                            Written: 12-11-08
                            Medical: 3-28-09 Pending
                            B.I.: 5-21-09 pending

Comment

• [QUOTE=TPA3312;1774345]Thank you very much. You are very kind to say that. I hope you are able to get back into FLETC and all of your personal issues are resolved.

Personal issues? Ha way out the window....I hope I get back in also, it's soon but i know how hard I worked to get where I was and to have something just happen out of the blue. It was shocking and heartbreaking to know my career was out of my hands but what is for me will be, and I have not given up i'm still trying.

Comment

• Originally posted by CBPhOpeful View Post
                                Now I'm just waiting to be contacted for my B.I. to start. Anyone have an idea how much longer I might have to wait?
                                Anywhere from weeks to months. It all depends how busy the investigators are in your area.
                                Last edited by TPA3312; 04-20-2009, 12:17 PM.
                                Luck is where preparation meets opportunity. - Seneca

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 13048 users online. 494 members and 12554 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X