300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TPA3312 View Post
    Thank you for the correction. I don't know what else to say.
    you're the best TPA

Comment

• you're damned if you do and damned if you don't...I give up, TPA I hope you have luck this week, as well as for others.
      These hands need your guidance!

Comment

• Originally posted by usvi View Post
        Exactly, we do not need the GRAMMER Police. We're in a informal atmosphere having informal conversations. Everyone here are busy working people and do not have the time to read and reread post to make sure they're grammatically correct. Of course under different conditions they would be more careful about the way they type. For example, the way I talk to my friends will not be the same way I would talk on an interview. Lets all just relax and appreciate the help we're getting from each other and stop trying to make people feel bad over some grammar and spelling.
        Hey thanks for that maybe you can understand me better, as I am from Guyana. I went to pre-academy with a girl from VI, we got along very well being we are island people.

Comment

• Originally posted by 500pearl View Post
          you're the best TPA
          If I am wrong, I’m wrong. I have no problem admitting it. I never pretend that I know everything and that I am always perfect. One thing I have read numerous times on both forums for Customs and Border Patrol is that you need to be able to take criticism, and have thick skin to have a successful career.
          Luck is where preparation meets opportunity. - Seneca

Comment

• I'm not trying to pick up a fight, but you know Guyana is not an island, right?

Originally posted by Reapplied View Post
            Hey thanks for that maybe you can understand me better, as I am from Guyana. I went to pre-academy with a girl from VI, we got along very well being we are island people.
            CBPO Timeline
            Geo: Virginia and D.C. Test: 12/10/08
            NOR: 12/20/08 (86%) TO: 02/02/09
            Forms: 02/11/09 VBT: 02/25/09
            Medical: 03/03/09 Fitness: 03/03/09
            Drug Test: 03/12/09 Qualifications: 03/26/09
            BI: 04/09/09 (my B-day gift!)
            Met with Investigator: 04/15/09 TSU: 04/10/09
            The Call: 05/01/09 10.30am
            EOD: 06/01/09 -- Dulles Airport
            FLETC: 07/01/09 -- Class 957
            Graduation: 10/14/09

Comment

• Originally posted by AmahastPL View Post
              I'm not trying to pick up a fight, but you know Guyana is not an island, right?
              Humm did I say It's an island? "island people"/"carribean people" wow hummm I would like someone to come at me on some real issues!

Comment

• "Guyana shares similar interests with the islands in the West Indies, such as food, festive events, music, sports, etc."
                From Wikipedia

Comment

• I knew it was a matter of time before someone used the good old wikipedia from the arsenal.

Comment

• Wikipedia is my second favorite source, just behind "I saw it on cable."

Comment

• Hey Reapplied

Truce? By now I’m sure everyone on the site has noticed to tread lightly around your posts Let’s go back to CBP related stuff, like why does it take so long to get that job, shall we?
                      CBPO Timeline
                      Geo: Virginia and D.C. Test: 12/10/08
                      NOR: 12/20/08 (86%) TO: 02/02/09
                      Forms: 02/11/09 VBT: 02/25/09
                      Medical: 03/03/09 Fitness: 03/03/09
                      Drug Test: 03/12/09 Qualifications: 03/26/09
                      BI: 04/09/09 (my B-day gift!)
                      Met with Investigator: 04/15/09 TSU: 04/10/09
                      The Call: 05/01/09 10.30am
                      EOD: 06/01/09 -- Dulles Airport
                      FLETC: 07/01/09 -- Class 957
                      Graduation: 10/14/09

Comment

• Originally posted by Reapplied View Post
                        I’m guessing she was referring to the fact that they had similar dialects and mannerisms. But of course that is only assuming.
                        Luck is where preparation meets opportunity. - Seneca

Comment

• Originally posted by AmahastPL View Post
                          OK, ok, by now I’m sure everyone on the site has noticed to tread lightly around your posts Let’s go back to CBP related stuff, like why does it take so long to get that job, shall we?
                          from your timeline it doesn't look like you have waited long enough!

Comment

• Originally posted by TPA3312 View Post
                            I’m guessing she was referring to the fact that they had similar dialects and mannerisms. But of course that is only assuming.
                            your assumption is CORRECT, but I see people don't think like you do! CBP will have a great officer when they hire you.

Comment

• What is everyone's current occupation, for those who do not mind disclosing? I find it fascinating that so many people actually read/respond/post (myself included) during the workday, are most people's work computer related and thus the easy access to a computer?

Comment

• It was confirmed by MHC that the announcement closed early due to overwhelming applicants.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 17596 users online. 538 members and 17058 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X