300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mi562 View Post
    Huh???? Do you even know how to form a complete sentence? If not, you'd better do some studying before you get to FLETC!
    Actually I was already at FLETC. Do you have a problem with me? If you do, then don't read what I post. If I'm in a hurry to reply to someone that asks a question I will write it without using periods or "real" punctuations, why don't you get a life and pick on someone else! This is the 2nd time you have come at me, I don't take BS so go rub your SH** it someone else's face..NOT MINE! and btw at FLETC they don't require you to write sentences just read them, fool!
    Last edited by Reapplied; 04-20-2009, 09:47 AM.
    These hands need your guidance!

Comment

• Classy....

Comment

• Originally posted by wll1kxw View Post
        Classy....
        Oh excuse me for picking up for myself, dude you can bounce also!

Comment

• Originally posted by Reapplied View Post
          Oh excuse me for picking up for myself, dude you can bounce also!
          you mean sticking up for myself . . .

Comment

• *sigh* Can't we all just get along? Seriously, just be thankful we have people willing to help. We don't need the grammer police here.
            Luck is where preparation meets opportunity. - Seneca

Comment

• Originally posted by TPA3312 View Post
              *sigh* Can't we all just get along? Seriously, just be thankful we have people willing to help. We don't need the grammer police here.
              how about the spelling police - "grammar" just kidding just kidding
              yea as rodney king said "can't we just all get along?"

everyone let's relax, no need to get upset at someone over the internet. what good would it do if you seriously think about it, getting angry at the computer screen.
              Last edited by 500pearl; 04-20-2009, 10:22 AM.

Comment

*sigh* Can't we all just get along? Seriously, just be thankful we have people willing to help. We don't need the grammer police here.
                Thank you! I was looking back at some of their reply and they have been very rude to others! Here's a note to all if your not here to help or to be informed I suggest to find somewhere else to "lurk" that sounds so scary like a pervert lol!
                Last edited by Reapplied; 04-20-2009, 10:25 AM.

Comment

• Today is day 62 waiting in TSU for a position in throughout Florida. Maybe this will be my lucky week.

Comment

Exactly, we do not need the GRAMMAR Police. We're in a informal atmosphere having informal conversations. Everyone here are busy working people and do not have the time to read and reread post to make sure they're grammatically correct. Of course under different conditions they would be more careful about the way they type. For example, the way I talk to my friends will not be the same way I would talk on an interview. Lets all just relax and appreciate the help we're getting from each other and stop trying to make people feel bad over some grammar and spelling.
                    Last edited by usvi; 04-20-2009, 11:31 AM.

Comment

• Wish list.

Here is my wish list for this week.

1. Clear B.I. + quals

2. New NOR for JFK

3. New T.O. for JFK

4. The call.

Fairy Godmother you have 5 days get crackin!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by usvi View Post
                        Exactly, we do not need the GRAMMER Police. We're in a informal atmosphere having informal conversations. Everyone here are busy working people and do not have the time to read and reread post to make sure they're grammatically correct. Of course under different conditions they would be more careful about the way they type. For example, the way I talk to my friends will not be the same way I would talk on an interview. Lets all just relax and appreciate the help we're getting from each other and stop trying to make people feel bad over some grammar and spelling.
                        Right on brother. I'll give you a bump for that.

Comment

• Originally posted by usvi View Post
                          Exactly, we do not need the GRAMMER Police.
                          grammar

Comment

• Just stop.

Comment

• When you think of it, all anybody has to judge us with on this board is our writing.(content, spelling, grammar, etc.) When we write less than optimal, we look less than optimal.

As far as the job goes...yeah, a lot of the writing styles written here would not go over well on Uncle Sugar's dime. If you ask me, practice doing things the best way you can. Habits(both good and bad) tend to carry over both ways from work time and personal time, especially if you're tired or stressed.

Comment

• Originally posted by 500pearl View Post
                                grammar
                                Thank you for the correction. I don't know what else to say.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11318 users online. 372 members and 10946 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X