Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nycmike87 View Post
    Yeah, thanks guys i am pretty sure im going to use Blue cross/bs
    Funny, almost everyone I talk to has picked the same plan, basic or std?

Comment

• standard looks better. Which did you or would you choose?

Comment

• By the way guys have you seen this guys posts on youtube?
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=queM4...eature=related

I wish someone would nail him. He sounds like such a you know what. lol

Comment

• The latest opening has been amended to close ealier than the allotted three weeks.

"NOTE: AMENDED TO CLOSE EARLY: This announcement will close at 12:00 midnight on April 19, 2009, EDT. We recommend that you register as soon as possible in order to receive consideration."
          Last edited by Walla183; 04-19-2009, 11:51 PM.

Comment

• maybe they have too many people sign up and don't want to administer the exam too many times?

Comment

By the way guys have you seen this guys posts on youtube?
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=queM4...eature=related

I wish someone would nail him. He sounds like such a you know what. lol
              These guys who think it is their duty to harass Border Patrol Agents are nothing more then scumbags. You can tell how they feel when one guy at the beginning of the video says directly to a BPA, “Why don’t you get a real job?”

On HonorFirst we were talking about another guy who tried this, but the BPAs called the Highway Patrol who forcefully extracted him from the vehicle and hailed him off to jail. Sounds like the BP are not playing around anymore with this stuff. Of course he posts a video on YouTube saying a different story, but in the discussion on HonorFirst an email from a BPA has been posted with a description of what actually happened. They are two completely different stories, but I am trusting the BP account of what happened.
              Luck is where preparation meets opportunity. - Seneca

Comment

• Originally posted by TPA3312 View Post
                These guys who think it is their duty to harass Border Patrol Agents are nothing more then scumbags. You can tell how they feel when one guy at the beginning of the video says directly to a BPA, “Why don’t you get a real job?”

On HonorFirst we were talking about another guy who tried this, but the BPAs called the Highway Patrol who forcefully extracted him from the vehicle and hailed him off to jail. Sounds like the BP are not playing around anymore with this stuff. Of course he posts a video on YouTube saying a different story, but in the discussion on HonorFirst an email from a BPA has been posted with a description of what actually happened. They are two completely different stories, but I am trusting the BP account of what happened.
                I can't watch videos like that anymore....it get's my blood pleasure through the roof. What's even worse is reading comments on youtube....omg tht get's me going.....I'm trying to quit smoking and idiots like that aren't helping hahahaha

Thousands of men and women serving as law enforcement officers trying to protect us and keep us save?!?!?! THE NERVE!!!!! They're even letting us know that our garage doors are open??? What's next, they'll try to stop crime and lock bad people up?! What has this country come to??? This guy is crazy. I don't understand what's going on in some people's head to cause such twisted ways of thinking......
                Last edited by tippmann87; 04-20-2009, 02:46 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kneeo View Post
                  Funny, almost everyone I talk to has picked the same plan, basic or std?
                  I chose basic. From what I could tell standard was a bit more expensive and had more percentages as co-pays. I hate percentages. My wife has medical issues so I want to know exactly what I'll have to pay for a hospital stay.
                  But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object, evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new guards for their future security.

For the intelectually challenged: If the government screws the people enough, it is the right and responsibility of the people to revolt and form a new government.

Comment

standard looks better. Which did you or would you choose?
                    I have standard.

Comment

• Originally posted by jav252003 View Post
                      I received the same email and reply to all other florida locations.
                      The next day i received a response with a new NOR updating the code change.
                      Are you guys re-testing?
                      No, it did not give us the option to retest. It said that because we recently tested that the first test would count toward this application.

Comment

• Originally posted by MTCBPO View Post
                        I did the same thing, accepted the position stationed in Montana, got there and hated the location. No work opportunities for my wife and educational opportunites were limited for my kids. I resigned and reapplied for Missouri on the April 6th announcement. MHC said that they would reuse everything from my old process. Not sure, but I think we have to wait like everyone else.

Ya, and I know that I need to change my personal title "MTCBPO" to something else since that is no longer correct.
                        Did anyone get there NOR yet from this april announcement?
                        These hands need your guidance!

Comment

• Originally posted by TX54 View Post
                          Hello Everyone,

As most of you all have done, i too have been lurking in the shadows probably for the last 50 pages.

Just as a little intro to what i have been going through.

I applied last Aug 08, and outta nowhere i received a package with the TO letter this March 09 and To be completely honest i figured i was out of the running. Well i turned in my prelim paper work at the end of March, and have completed the physical/medical, drug screen and today (Sunday) i went to take the VBT.

I was pretty nervous about the VBT, I kinda expected to see what was on there but i still was nervous, i dont think i did very well, but you never know. I at least tried to adjust and give it my best shot all though it may have not been enough. We will see.

When i applied, i chose East TX. Any one else on here choose East Tx?
                          TX54,

I'm sure you did fine on the VBT. Its the kind of thing that no matter how you did you always feel that you could have said more or something different since your provided no feedback at the time.

I also applied in Aug 08 and am waiting for E TX. I've been in TSU since Dec of 08. The last EOD calls this geo pref went out in early Jan (So hopefully more are coming soon) and the begining of the TSU line starts somewhere around early to mid Nov 08. Dependig on how fast you clear the steps you might have a little wait when you get to TSU.

Good luck on your process.
                          CBPO
                          Tested - 8/21/08
                          TO - 9/23/08
                          TSU - 12/23/08
                          Geo Pref - Eastern TX

Comment

• Originally posted by Walla183 View Post
                            The latest opening has been amended to close ealier than the allotted three weeks.

"NOTE: AMENDED TO CLOSE EARLY: This announcement will close at 12:00 midnight on April 19, 2009, EDT. We recommend that you register as soon as possible in order to receive consideration."
                            Yea I seen that, I was wonerding what was going on, one min i seen 26th then 19th, what's up with that? Hey did you get your NOR yet being that we both applied using our old test score?
                            These hands need your guidance!

Comment

• I too am in the same class, see you at FLETC!

Comment

• Originally posted by Reapplied View Post
                                ok got ya first off a lot of people let their application go they dont check up on it and you have to stay on top of your process if you did your BI back in august you should of called in december or check cass...shoulda coulda woulda anyway you petty much started all over it you reactivated when you reapplied why you reapply under this announcement it asks you if you want to keep your old score, if you don't and you want to get a higher score then you test all over again but right now you have to wait until the announcement close and get you NOR again and TO again then you start your Quals all over except your BI
                                Huh???? Do you even know how to form a complete sentence? If not, you'd better do some studying before you get to FLETC!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10939 users online. 397 members and 10542 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X