300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Reapplied View Post
    Merlin, I was offered a TO back in October 08 went to pre-academy and to FLETC for a short time and had to withdraw for personal reasons. I reapplied under the recent announcement on the 6th using my old test score...all my quals are still good they expire November of this year. Do I have to wait until the announcement closes on the 26th of this month in order to be back in the inventory? and since I'm cleared on everything I know that will transfer over but will they consider me faster since I'm cleard on everything?

Yes, you'll have to wait for the announcement to close and as for "faster", no...not as you probably mean it.

You''ll wait for the announcement to close, your NOR and a TO...just as anybody else would. Assuming you get all that done before November, you'll "jump" to TSU ahead of anybody with a TO who's sitting and waiting for a step or more to be completed.

Comment

• Originally posted by audi0xpl0de View Post
      All you can do is tell the truth. If you lie, they will find out and you'll be immediately disqualified.

+1+

I'll make a guess and say that far more people disqualify themselves through lying and intentionally omitting the truth than they do from being completely honest.

Most issues have a chance of being resolved and overcome, though it make take some more time and distance from the event(s). Lying and omitting are pretty much eternal career killers...WHEN someone is caught.

Comment

• Originally posted by girly View Post
        Patience, it could be awhile after you meet with you BI before you get to flect.
        Girly, yea I'm just very excited, all of my steps are completed EXCEPT for my B.I. My process has moved quite quickly, I tested on Dec 11, 08 and just have to meet with my B.I. I wish you and everyone else the best of luck!
        Written: 12-11-08
        Medical: 3-28-09 Pending
        B.I.: 5-21-09 pending

Comment

• Well CASS finally showed my BI as complete. So all steps are done. Whew what a wild ride. Quick question....will CASS let me know that im in TSU or will I get a letter?

Comment

• Originally posted by rjdispatch View Post
            Well CASS finally showed my BI as complete. So all steps are done. Whew what a wild ride. Quick question....will CASS let me know that im in TSU or will I get a letter?

If everything is done, then you are in TSU.

I believe CASS will eventually notify you of that, I also think you'll get an email.

Comment

Well CASS finally showed my BI as complete. So all steps are done. Whew what a wild ride. Quick question....will CASS let me know that im in TSU or will I get a letter?
              For me CASS first updated to say I was reffered to schedule EOD once everything was completed. I also got a snail mail letter stating the same thing.
              Luck is where preparation meets opportunity. - Seneca

Comment

• Originally posted by erikb View Post
                Junito,

did you already do your vbt?

Nice to see a fellow AZer getting closer.

Erik
                Yep, march 25 and still waiting results, nice to hear from anohter candidate to AZ !

Comment

• Originally posted by merlin436 View Post
                  Yes, you'll have to wait for the announcement to close and as for "faster", no...not as you probably mean it.

You''ll wait for the announcement to close, your NOR and a TO...just as anybody else would. Assuming you get all that done before November, you'll "jump" to TSU ahead of anybody with a TO who's sitting and waiting for a step or more to be completed.
                  Merlin,

Thank you for confirming this. I reapplied for the latest announcement without having to take the test and was wondering if it would be one round of NOR's...

Comment

• How long is the test score good for? I tested back in 2007 and failed my VBT back in January.

Comment

cass will let you know, what's you geo location?
                      These hands need your guidance!

Comment

• Originally posted by CIB_CAMP View Post
                        How long is the test score good for? I tested back in 2007 and failed my VBT back in January.
                        Your test score is good for 3 years or until they change the test..but your application is good for 1 year until you extend it yearly

Comment

• Originally posted by merlin436 View Post

thank you

Comment

How long did it take?

Comment

• Originally posted by Reapplied View Post
                              Your test score is good for 3 years or until they change the test..but your application is good for 1 year until you extend it yearly
                              So I tested in 2007, then my score will be good till 2010? Is that correct?

Comment

• Originally posted by CIB_CAMP View Post
                                So I tested in 2007, then my score will be good till 2010? Is that correct?
                                yes but your application is good for 1 year
                                your application and test score are different
                                test score good for 3 years unless u want to retest to get higher but if you get lower they use that lower score
                                and your application is when you applied for that announcement and that's good for 1 year you have to reapply b4 your 1 year is up

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12074 users online. 396 members and 11678 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X