Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still waiting for a background investigator to contact me, C'MONNN ALREADY!!! I'm ready for FLETC!!!!
    Written: 12-11-08
    Medical: 3-28-09 Pending
    B.I.: 5-21-09 pending

Comment

• Nice.

I was watching homeland security the other night (Tivo'd) and dang, some of those women were, how can I put this politely, rather large. They need to be sent back to training to do some running.

Comment

• Originally posted by cby View Post
        CASE NUMBER: 07-05437.h1

Criminal Conduct; Personal Conduct

06/30/2008

Applicant was arrested and convicted of felony shoplifting, along with several teenage friends. She was left with the impression the matter was to be expunged. She never noted the incident during later job screenings, so she assumed the matter had been erased from her record. She denied having been convicted of a felony eight years later when completing a security clearance application. Applicant demonstrated that her denial was not without basis and mitigated security concerns regarding the underlying conviction. Clearance is granted.

Thanks, i called Gamestop yesterday and asked to speak to a manager regarding my personel info. The manager told me that they do not keep information in the store for more than 3 months after an employee is no longer working. They gave me a website www.theworkingnumber.com..this website has verification of employment info and that kind of stuff, but future employers (CBP)must purchase access to the site in order to verify if i ever worked there. Im wondering if it will show up that i had stolen from the company, like i said, there was no arrest or charges filed against me. And all the managers at gamestop are new, plus there is no record of me at the store..what should i do?

Comment

• CASS updated today again, one more more step ! Whooooo!

Geo - AZ
          Pre-Employment Forms - Completed
          Qualifications - Completed Gs - 7
          Medical Exam - Completed
          Structured Interview - pending
          Drug Screening - completed
          Background Investigation - Completed
          Fitness - Completed

Comment

• Originally posted by illmatic3894 View Post
            Thanks, i called Gamestop yesterday and asked to speak to a manager regarding my personel info. The manager told me that they do not keep information in the store for more than 3 months after an employee is no longer working. They gave me a website www.theworkingnumber.com..this website has verification of employment info and that kind of stuff, but future employers (CBP)must purchase access to the site in order to verify if i ever worked there. Im wondering if it will show up that i had stolen from the company, like i said, there was no arrest or charges filed against me. And all the managers at gamestop are new, plus there is no record of me at the store..what should i do?
            All you can do is tell the truth. If you lie, they will find out and you'll be immediately disqualified.

Comment

• Junito,

did you already do your vbt?

Nice to see a fellow AZer getting closer.

Erik

Originally posted by junito9210 View Post
              CASS updated today again, one more more step ! Whooooo!

Geo - AZ
              Pre-Employment Forms - Completed
              Qualifications - Completed Gs - 7
              Medical Exam - Completed
              Structured Interview - pending
              Drug Screening - completed
              Background Investigation - Completed
              Fitness - Completed
              CBP Officer
              NOR: 7/7 98
              QUALIFICATIONS: Pending (Qualifying based on education)
              GEO PREFERENCE: AZ
              PRE-EMPLOYMENT FORMS:Pending
              MEDICAL: 9/4 Shows Pending in CASS
              FITNESS: 9/4 Shows Pending in CASS
              VBT: 9/4 (Tucson, AZ) COMPLETED in CASS
              DRUG TEST: Pending
              BI: CASE IS IN THE SECURITY OFFICE (met with the investigator 10/7)

Comment

• My CASS DIDN'T update!!!! I'M SOOOOO SICK OF WAITING!!! I JUST NEED MY MEDICAL TO CLEAR!!!!!....sigh...OK...I feel better!

Comment

• Work Experience

How come i keep getting asked for my 3 years of work experience, I have turned it in 3 times now this last time the lady wanted me to email my resume with 3 years of work experience and the hours i worked per week...i counted the years on the resume and its about 3 1/2 years of work experience. On my pre employment forms i had 10 years of work experience on there..so i dont really understand, but...yeah its frustrating

Comment

• I just had LASIK so I'm waiting on medical.

Three weeks until the next exam.

Do I actually get to choose the POE where I work?

Comment

• Regarding backgrounds, tell everything especially incidents with past employers. No one wants to get caught up with integrity issues. Be honest as you can and pray for the best. Don't believe me? We are about to graduate in 3 weeks. IA has already pulled a few out of class this week to clear up certain BG issues..

Comment

• Originally posted by audi0xpl0de View Post
                        All you can do is tell the truth. If you lie, they will find out and you'll be immediately disqualified.

Yeah I was going to tell them. Im not trying to hide it. I have a clean background, so maybe they will not take it so bad. Anyways, thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1806 View Post
                          Do I actually get to choose the POE where I work?
                          They allow you to choose from the open POEs in your preffered geo location. It may be three, two, or one. It all depends on what is open. By the end of the long process and waiting in TSU, when you finally get "the call" you happily take what is offered and say thank you very much.
                          Last edited by TPA3312; 04-16-2009, 07:21 PM.
                          Luck is where preparation meets opportunity. - Seneca

Comment

• Originally posted by CBPhOpeful View Post
                            Still waiting for a background investigator to contact me, C'MONNN ALREADY!!! I'm ready for FLETC!!!!
                            Patience, it could be awhile after you meet with you BI before you get to flect.
                            Tested March 08
                            TO June 08
                            Medical COMPLETE 12/08
                            VBT complete 08 passed
                            Qualification GS-5 September 08
                            BI September 08 complete April 09

FITNESS REDO AUG 7TH FAILED
                            NOW IT IS TIME TO START ALL OVER AGAIN

Comment

• Originally posted by Helo View Post
                              Nice.

I was watching homeland security the other night (Tivo'd) and dang, some of those women were, how can I put this politely, rather large. They need to be sent back to training to do some running.
                              Have you been to a port lately lol, I was surprised when I went to get my fingerprints done at our port and after reviewing the physical requirements was quite surprised at the fitness of those working. I am not tiny, but I can see my toes.
                              Tested March 08
                              TO June 08
                              Medical COMPLETE 12/08
                              VBT complete 08 passed

Comment

• Originally posted by jckndab0x View Post
                                How come i keep getting asked for my 3 years of work experience, I have turned it in 3 times now this last time the lady wanted me to email my resume with 3 years of work experience and the hours i worked per week...i counted the years on the resume and its about 3 1/2 years of work experience. On my pre employment forms i had 10 years of work experience on there..so i dont really understand, but...yeah its frustrating
                                They may want a more describtive resume. I had to do mine three times, it helps them determine what GS you will start at. I qualified GS-5, but had I not been more describtive on my work experienced the man who contacted me told me I would not have qualified at all. I have at least 14 years work experience, in different fields.
                                Tested March 08
                                TO June 08
                                Medical COMPLETE 12/08
                                VBT complete 08 passed

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6187 users online. 250 members and 5937 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X