Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JDNoble81 View Post
    Weird.

I tested March of 2008 for Philly and scored a 90. Now in TSU as of 4/2/09.

My CBPO buddy at PHL says he sees new bodies there every two weeks or so.
    That is strange, although they could be the testers from one of the two or three previous to my brother's test date. I had him call last week and they told him he was still active in the system, I guess he just has a lot of people ahead of him.

Comment

• may be a dumb question but does anyone know if the order of the test matters. example, i take the test on 1st and another takes the test on 10th, do i get priority over that person? or does priority go by the score, regardless of who took the test first? if the tester on 10th gets higher than me, and he gets priority over me? thanks.

Comment

• From what I have learned there is no rhyme or reason.

Comment

• rhyme? first in time first in line?

Comment

• Originally posted by K9346 View Post
            That is strange, although they could be the testers from one of the two or three previous to my brother's test date. I had him call last week and they told him he was still active in the system, I guess he just has a lot of people ahead of him.
            Thats crazy. I feel fortunate now that I tested at the last possible time before the cut off of TOs.
            ICE IEA Philadelphia FO (Dingmans Ferry, PA)
            Written: 5/15/08
            NOR: 5/20/08
            TO: 10/28/08
            Medical/Drug Test: Cleared from CBP
            Fitness: 2/02/09
            BI: 3/15/09
            OB: 4/24
            EOD: 7/27
            FLETC: 7/29 (Class 928)

CBPO Pennsylvania
            Written: 3/15/08
            NOR: 4/2/08
            TO: 5/22/08
            Pre-Emp Forms: 6/2/08
            Fitness/Medical: 6/18/08
            VBT: 6/30/08
            Drug Test: 7/10/08
            Quals: (GS-7) 7/23/08
            Met w/ BI: 9/24/08
            BI submitted: 10/10/08
            TSU: 4/2/09
            Removed from TSU (med/fit): 6/4
            EOD:

Comment

• CASE NUMBER: 07-05437.h1

Criminal Conduct; Personal Conduct

06/30/2008

Applicant was arrested and convicted of felony shoplifting, along with several teenage friends. She was left with the impression the matter was to be expunged. She never noted the incident during later job screenings, so she assumed the matter had been erased from her record. She denied having been convicted of a felony eight years later when completing a security clearance application. Applicant demonstrated that her denial was not without basis and mitigated security concerns regarding the underlying conviction. Clearance is granted.

Comment

• for the Gamestop Guy

Comment

• A smart person would have saved copies of the 86, I guess I was having an off day and did not

Comment

• Originally posted by Reapplied View Post
                    As far as I know, there is a very low percent of people that fail the interview....its basic and simple questions thats does not require any LE experience.

It may not require any LE experience, but certainly requires a command of the English language! How about using REAL punctuation here?

Comment

• Originally posted by mi562 View Post
                      It may not require any LE experience, but certainly requires a command of the English language! How about using REAL punctuation here?
                      I answered your question does it matter how I write it? Is that enough puntuation for you? Anyway you failed the most easiest part of the application, why are you even on here? If you don't understand the ENGLISH language then you need not apply.
                      These hands need your guidance!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jrivera View Post
                        Unheard of
                        Not really. More like average; a high average.

Comment

• Merlin I have read some of your posts you seem to know a lot and have been helpful..I just want to know do you know how the reappying with your old test score goes if you've been clear on everything?
                          These hands need your guidance!

Comment

I answered your question does it matter how I write it? Is that enough punctuation for you? Anyway you failed the most easiest part of the application, why are you even on here? If you don't understand the ENGLISH language then you need not apply.
                            Not that I think you need the lesson, but there is a larger point there.

Bad habits outside of work hours tend to migrate into bad habits during work hours.

People who practice their best writing skills 100% of the time will find themselves writing far better during times of fatigue or stress. People who tend to write sloppy and who have to actively think about writing better will tend to revert to writing sloppy when they're under fatigue or stress.
                            That's pretty much true with all habits. The main key to being "good" in high-tension situations is to practice "good" until it's the primary, fall back, default position one has.

Comment

• Bi

Originally posted by Reapplied View Post
                              Even though it looks bad and i dont suggest lying, find out first what's in your file from gamestop and if it says anything about theft......RUN....but if nothing is in there about that and gamestop now has different supervisors and management...then hear no evil see no evil....on the other one you maybe able to fight just tell the truth on that one. Everyone make mistakes and I think they can understand that.
                              I am a little confused as it seems by not disclosing the incident, he would be flushing his integrity down the toliet even more. He will be asked why he left his position, should he lie about that too?? It is best for you to disclose the information. If you don't it would severly damage your integrity, honesty, and probably prevent you from obtaining a position involving national security.
                              Written:11/07---89--GS-7
                              Extended Written: 07/08
                              T.O.: 04/09--Hoping for Chicago
                              Paperwork: Sent back 08/09
                              Med:waiting
                              VBT:waiting
                              BI:waiting

Comment

Merlin I have read some of your posts you seem to know a lot and have been helpful..I just want to know do you know how the repaying with your old test score goes if you've been clear on everything?
                                Reapplying as in changing locations under a current TO, or reapplying as in you were offered the job somewhere you didn't want/couldn't take and are now looking to get back in after you've been removed from consideration?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10278 users online. 498 members and 9780 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X