Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, that im not sure about. Your going to have to wait till someone from that area gets to see your post.

Comment

• Hi.. I met with my BI today (took 2.5 hrs to complete) and I have a few questions:

1. What does the investigator usually ask to the people I listed as references (friends / neighbors / co-workers)? The investigator said that personal interviews with my references will happen within a week.

2. After the field investigation, how long does it take to be TSU?

Thanks!

Pre-Employment Forms: 04/01/09
      Qualifications: 04/01/09 (GS-5)
      Medical Exam: 03/18/09
      Fitness: 03/11/09
      Structured Interview (Video Based Test): 03/03/09
      Drug Screen: 03/27/09
      Background Investigation: Pending (Met with BI 04/15/09)
      CBP Officer:
      TO: 01/2009 (LAX/LGB)
      EOD: 05/23/2011

Comment

• From what my friends and neighbors have said. He asks if you come home late, are loud, and disrespectful.

Also if you are patriotic. Some other things like have their been complaints about you from neighbors, do your friends know if you have done anything illegal, are you a crazy drunk who dances on top of tables. If as a group you go out drinking who gets the most rowdy.

Also be sure to delete any incriminating photos of yourself on facebook, myspace. He asked them if i had one.

Comment

• Originally posted by dogz777 View Post
          Hi.. I met with my BI today (took 2.5 hrs to complete) and I have a few questions:

1. What does the investigator usually ask to the people I listed as references (friends / neighbors / co-workers)? The investigator said that personal interviews with my references will happen within a week.

2. After the field investigation, how long does it take to be TSU?

Thanks!

Pre-Employment Forms: 04/01/09
          Qualifications: 04/01/09 (GS-5)
          Medical Exam: 03/18/09
          Fitness: 03/11/09
          Structured Interview (Video Based Test): 03/03/09
          Drug Screen: 03/27/09
          Background Investigation: Pending (Met with BI 04/15/09)
          Well...
          NO rhyme or reason to the process!...
          some get cleared and into TSU without ever meeting their BI, and others... Like ME... have been waiting for months on end to be cleared. I met my investigator in Dec of 2007 and I'm still waiting!...
          CBPO
          Written: 08/29/2007
          EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by yoda View Post
            Well...
            some get cleared and into TSU without ever meeting their BI, and others... Like ME... have been waiting for months on end to be cleared. I met my investigator in Dec of 2007 and I'm still waiting!...
            Jeez Yoda that long? Whats the deal with that?

Well also Dogz777 as for your question

"After the field investigation, how long does it take to be TSU?"

Its random. For me it was three days after meeting with my BI over the weekend. So its all a lottery i would assume as far as i can see from what everyone says.

Comment

• Yoda, Am I to assume that the LB/LA POE is not an "in demand" port? I've seen the posts here that they TSU people based on the POE's need/demand?
              CBP Officer:
              TO: 01/2009 (LAX/LGB)
              EOD: 05/23/2011

Comment

• hi guys, so i just met with my BI took me about 1.5 hours. Has anyone ever met with a BI before taking the VBT?

Comment

• That is exactly what its about, the needs of the POE and their demand.

Comment

• Originally posted by vqv123 View Post
                    hi guys, so i just met with my BI took me about 1.5 hours. Has anyone ever met with a BI before taking the VBT?
                    the process is completely random there is no order to what comes first or last. my Bi was last, but for some it could be halfway into the process.

Comment

• Yeah that's what I thought, just have to worry about the little fish when it comes along.

Comment

• Originally posted by jbyrjax View Post
                        Can anyone help with learning push ups? I'm getting so frustrated and discouraged with this. Are there any weight exercises that I can do to build those specific muscles?

To be honest, right now I can't even do one that's proper form. Let alone 20 in a minute, or whatever the new physical test is going to be. Where do I start?

Thanks everyone
                        Hey, everyone has to start somewhere. Not being able to do a single correct pushup, you need to lift weights immediately. I'd say try lifting light drumbells in a bench position to build up a resistance. Once your comfortable and the weight becomes "easy" to lift, up the lbs. Pretty soon you'll be able to knock out a set of pushups with no problem. The key is to start now and not a week before. g-luck
                        Written: 12-11-08
                        Medical: 3-28-09 Pending
                        B.I.: 5-21-09 pending

Comment

• Originally posted by jbyrjax View Post
                          Yes, I'm serious... and yes, I'm sure I know what you're thinking. "Don't bother applying" I would think it's better to ask for help and learn the proper way than to struggle through it and get nowhere.

Thanks, NYC. Will do.
                          If one is all you can do then start with one. After that go to the girly positoin for push ups and max out that way. When I can no longer do proper form push ups I rest my legs on my knees and continue.

Comment

• Well...Class 0950 starts on May 28. Supposedly there is to be 86 classes this FY, that's 25 more classes before the end of Sept.

25 classes is 1200 people if every class is filled to the 48 trainee limit. On average that's 70 new hires a week, or just under 6 full classes a month until Oct.; if rumor holds true.

Comment

• Originally posted by yoda View Post
                              Well...
                              Hi I have a question for you I seen you reapplied, was that using your old test score? or you took the test again? also after you reapplied you got a new offer fast like a month or so? what did you do to get back in the inventory so fast? cause i reapplied using my old test score on the 6 of this month..just wondering how long it would be for me....what was your score?
                              These hands need your guidance!

Comment

• Originally posted by vqv123 View Post
                                hi guys, so i just met with my BI took me about 1.5 hours. Has anyone ever met with a BI before taking the VBT?
                                I met my BI way before the VBT. VBT was the last thing I did.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8873 users online. 402 members and 8471 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X