X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going on day 53 an counting in TSU..... for SFO/OAKLAND

Comment

• Originally posted by TPA3312 View Post
      According to 'yoda' you will not lose it. I would trust what he says since he's an old-timer here, and changed locations also. As the old saying goes, you can take what he says to the bank.

But of course when you call the hiring center confirm it. Trust but verify.

well i checked with CBP i would have to withdraw from my TO and reapply and if i dont get selected i would lose everything i have done so far so screw it ill keep what i got.
      "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem." President Ronald Reagan.

Comment

• Just got off the phone with TSU and the helpful young lady told me that they are calling people for Massachusetts that have been in TSU since Aug. 08

I went into TSU on Nov. of 08 for Mass. so hopefully i'll get a call sooooooon lol

anyone else waiting on Mass.? hope this post gives u a moral boost

Comment

• Originally posted by bhov97 View Post
          Just got off the phone with TSU and the helpful young lady told me that they are calling people for Massachusetts that have been in TSU since Aug. 08

I went into TSU on Nov. of 08 for Mass. so hopefully i'll get a call sooooooon lol

anyone else waiting on Mass.? hope this post gives u a moral boost
          Why did I have to speak to the person that didn't give me any useful information? LoL. Everyone here is saying how helpful and nice the lady they spoke to was and I got some guy that just made fun of me. LoL. This is so funny. Congrats to all of you that are close to receiving "the call". I have no idea where I stand right now in the line but I do know my anticipation builds up with every call wondering if this could be "the call".

Comment

• I didnt spend even 1 day in TSU and i got the call. Seems like JFk/NY is the spot
            Last edited by nycmike87; 04-14-2009, 05:58 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

• Is there any on this thread that has applied or is waiting in TSU for SLC like me?

This is day 174 and counting...............

Good luck and Congratulations to all that have started or will start EOD, and FLETC shortly.
              Drug Test: Passed
              VBT: Passed
              Fitness: Passed
              Quals: GS-5
              Medical: Completed
              BI: Completed, forwarded Oct 2008
              Sent to Scheduling Unit October 22, 2008

U.S. Marshal's Service FCIP
              Arizona District

FCIP - Attended April 8, 2009. Paperwork completed

Comment

• *miss typo sry
                Last edited by nycmike87; 04-14-2009, 03:43 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

• Can someone PM me the TSU phone number?

I have been in TSU since 12/23/08. I have had no contact with anyone from MHC, TSU, BI , adjudicator etc.. in a few months and I'd just like to make sure I haven't fallen out of line somehow.

P.S.
                  Seems like TSU is a popular place these days. I have been reading this board since pg # was in the 100s and this is the most people I have ever seen in TSU.

Thx for any help.
                  CBPO
                  Tested - 8/21/08
                  TO - 9/23/08
                  TSU - 12/23/08
                  Geo Pref - Eastern TX

Comment

• Originally posted by bulldog777 View Post
                    Can someone PM me the TSU phone number?

I have been in TSU since 12/23/08. I have had no contact with anyone from MHC, TSU, BI , adjudicator etc.. in a few months and I'd just like to make sure I haven't fallen out of line somehow.

P.S.
                    Seems like TSU is a popular place these days. I have been reading this board since pg # was in the 100s and this is the most people I have ever seen in TSU.

Thx for any help.
                    for everyone else that doesn't wanna search lol
                    TSU
                    (612) 467-7018

Comment

• I am in the same situation, wife and one son, little guy only eight months. I have been looking online around the Brunswick area and found this website with some residential rentals. I am not sure how much you are comfortable spending for a rental, just thought I would pass this on to you in case it helps you out. http://www.hodnettcooper.com Good luck to you.
                      Written:11/07---89--GS-7
                      Extended Written: 07/08
                      T.O.: 04/09--Hoping for Chicago
                      Paperwork: Sent back 08/09
                      Med:waiting
                      VBT:waiting
                      BI:waiting

Comment

• Two weeks ago (Monday) at ~8:30pm I get a call from a number I don't recognize from back east somewhere, don't answer it, and it turns out to be my BI who leaves me a message. He actually here in So Cal which explains the late night call. I immediately return his call, he doesn't pick up, I leave the room and he calls me back. I return his call and agree to meet him at 9am the following morning (Tuesday) a good ways away.

He specifically told me not to wear a suit (i was planning on it), and told me we could be done by 11am because he just has to go over stuff with me in person. Oddly enough most of the stuff we went over was in my packet, he wanted a few more references, some things explained and told me what paperwork he wanted. Very casual, and he told me he'd be in the neighborhood the next day (Wednesday) to meet with neighbors/references.

I had to type up some explanations of a few things (speeding ticket, day trip to mexico a few years ago, unemployment benefits) and he came by my house again the next day as well (Thursday) where i gave him my papers.

Late last week I faxed him my proof of the paid ticket from the court, and a copy of my unemployment claim from those folks.

Comparatively speaking, I don't have much of a background. The stuff I had to explain is stuff that didn't need to be according to my initial packet. Trivial stuff, like explaining a trip to europe with my high school after graduating, only because he saw my passport.

Now I can't find/remember my application number for CASS Edit: found it, still where i was 3 months ago. Backgrounds, Quals, Forms pending, everything else passed
                        Last edited by davidB.; 04-14-2009, 06:30 PM.

Comment

• You should have some sort of mail from Customs and Border Protection. The letters they send you have your application number on the top right usually.

Hope that helps.

Comment

• Today is my 120th day in TSU!!! someone get me out!

Comment

• Anyone know when the max amount of time you can be in TSU is?

Comment

• Originally posted by junito9210 View Post
                                I have a Question ? What happen between EOD and FLTEC ? Do we get paid between them, do we have to work and where ? Where whe gonna stay ?
                                The day you EOD you spend all day doing paperwork. You'll complete your forms in the neo-kit, insurance stuff, and listen to supervisors speak. After EOD you watch videos, do computer based training and listen to supervisors talk.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5739 users online. 232 members and 5507 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X