• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Merlin and ErikB

Comment

• Originally posted by blessed View Post
      Thanks Merlin and ErikB
      Da nada.

Like I said, depending on how it's viewed there's more than one answer.

Some people look at it as anyone who attended a INS/USCS Academy. (CBPO Academy started in October of 2003.) Some people view it as anyone who was in the old 1816/1890 job series classification.(CBPO series 1895 was created in late July of 2004.)

Comment

• SD to GA - How long after CASS showed that your BI was completed did you receive the letter stating it was?
        ICE IEA Philadelphia FO (Dingmans Ferry, PA)
        Written: 5/15/08
        NOR: 5/20/08
        TO: 10/28/08
        Medical/Drug Test: Cleared from CBP
        Fitness: 2/02/09
        BI: 3/15/09
        OB: 4/24
        EOD: 7/27
        FLETC: 7/29 (Class 928)

CBPO Pennsylvania
        Written: 3/15/08
        NOR: 4/2/08
        TO: 5/22/08
        Pre-Emp Forms: 6/2/08
        Fitness/Medical: 6/18/08
        VBT: 6/30/08
        Drug Test: 7/10/08
        Quals: (GS-7) 7/23/08
        Met w/ BI: 9/24/08
        BI submitted: 10/10/08
        TSU: 4/2/09
        Removed from TSU (med/fit): 6/4
        EOD:

Comment

• Not answering for SD to GA, but for what its worth...the letter that said I completed all of the pre-employment steps was postmarked the next day after CASS showed my BI cleared. Additionally, CASS and the phone system still shows me pending on quals and forms.

Erik
          CBP Officer
          NOR: 7/7 98
          QUALIFICATIONS: Pending (Qualifying based on education)
          GEO PREFERENCE: AZ
          PRE-EMPLOYMENT FORMS:Pending
          MEDICAL: 9/4 Shows Pending in CASS
          FITNESS: 9/4 Shows Pending in CASS
          VBT: 9/4 (Tucson, AZ) COMPLETED in CASS
          DRUG TEST: Pending
          BI: CASE IS IN THE SECURITY OFFICE (met with the investigator 10/7)

Comment

• Originally posted by erikb View Post
            Not answering for SD to GA, but for what its worth...the letter that said I completed all of the pre-employment steps was postmarked the next day after CASS showed my BI cleared. Additionally, CASS and the phone system still shows me pending on quals and forms.

Erik
            Thanks. All of my steps showed cleared on CASS on 3/31. File was sent to TSU on 4/2. I didn't know they sent a letter out when all was completed, but I guess mine is on the way.

CBPO Pennsylvania
            EOD:

Comment

• Originally posted by JDNoble81 View Post
              SD to GA - How long after CASS showed that your BI was completed did you receive the letter stating it was?
              Yo JD - I didn't receive a letter stating my BI was cleared either but as long as CASS and the phone system say you're good id say its fine.. call the phone system and push through to an operator (an option once you've listened to the TSU message) and ask them if you want to be extra sure. People on here have even been getting their approx. position in line as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by colinm112 View Post
                Yo JD - I didn't receive a letter stating my BI was cleared either but as long as CASS and the phone system say you're good id say its fine.. call the phone system and push through to an operator (an option once you've listened to the TSU message) and ask them if you want to be extra sure. People on here have even been getting their approx. position in line as well.
                Yea, I'd like to think I'm good to go. I was told by a lady at TSU that I'm #2 in line for PA. Just waiting for that call Colin.

CBPO Pennsylvania
                EOD:

Comment

• You should wait 30 - 45 days before calling TSU asking what is going on.
                  Luck is where preparation meets opportunity. - Seneca

Comment

• If you're in TSU and your medical expires, do you have to take the physical again too? Or just the fitness test?

Comment

• Originally posted by tippmann87 View Post
                      If you're in TSU and your medical expires, do you have to take the physical again too? Or just the fitness test?
                      [Wrong side]
                      Luck is where preparation meets opportunity. - Seneca

Comment

• i having a bit of a dilema, i got a TO for the southwest region, i was on usajobs and saw that they had positions open in my home state of FL, i emailed CBP HR and asked if everything i have done could be transfered over to fl and they told me that i would have to withdraw and reapply i have done everything VBT, fitness ETC what you guy's do? take ur chance and reapply or count ur blessings and keep what you got? i dont have a problem moving but i would rather stay in fl if possible. i just trying to get some feedback and see what some of you guys think before i make a decision thanks in advance
                        "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem." President Ronald Reagan.

Comment

• Well I went to pick up my letter today and it said that I was found unsuitable because of my wife's immigration status. She became a resident last year but she moved in with me about a year prior to that because USICS told us that she had to be living in the US in order to meet residency applicant reqmnts. She entered the US LEGALLY and was told by USCIS not to return to MEX until her residency was completed. They have given me the opportunity to appeal the decision so wish me luck!

Comment

• Anybody know of anybody with the same situation?

Comment

• Geographic Location Change

I am considering changing my geographic location to either Virginia or North Carolina. My current location is Newark, NJ. If anyone has any information on these two duty locations it would be appreciated.

Comment

• Originally posted by tippmann87 View Post
                                If you're in TSU and your medical expires, do you have to take the physical again too? Or just the fitness test?
                                No just a self certification form for medical and you'll prob have to do the New Fitness Standard

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 18471 users online. 465 members and 18006 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X