• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is there any wherei can get a copy of the Feb 2007 announcement

Comment

• You try googling it yet?

Comment

• at my port today they gave us a bunch of paperwork for our flight and fletc. i got a list of all the people in my class. looks like detroit wins for most guys going to fletc. brownsville and port huron are tied for 2nd. i thought socal woulda had the most but we do have quite a few going from otay mesa/san ysidro put together. i'm eager to get out there but i still have over 3 weeks to go.

Comment

• Originally posted by nycmike87 View Post
          O ok, How many uniforms do you get? Also where do you get to do laundry down their?
          I don't remember, 5 or 6. There are laundry rooms all over the place at FLETC. At the Taj (one of the lodging facilities there) we had a laundry room on every floor. They get crowded, you just find slow times to get er done.

There is also a central laundry mat you can get stuff done at too. It's all free BTW.

Comment

• Awesome Thats great news RObeans! thanks also are the uniforms like fatiuges? just colored blue though? do they need to be ironed?

Comment

• Originally posted by stantobiwan View Post
              I applied for the Detroit area posting back in June/July of 2008. Everything went well but there was a bit of a mess with my background. My first investigator apparently was involved in a major accident and injured to the point where he could not communicate and therefore a lot of my file was misplaced. It was a mess but everything was straightened out. However because of the complications, Customs was not aware of my completed background for a three month period until I recently started to make some phone calls. Long story short, all the Detroit positions had been given out and all that is left is Sault Ste. Marie which is the exact 180 degree opposite of anywhere I want to live/work.

My main question is if I decline the Sault and apply for an active posting in another state (I'm eyeing Florida), will all my prescreening stuff carry over? Basically will I be all set to get forwarded to a training unit for that post seeing as I passed everything already?
              Stan,

We must have had the same Investigator, I had the same problem.

I was offered SSM and had to turn it down only weeks ago. From what other people have said in here in the past is that as long as your test is somewhat current, it should allow you to use your old test score if you want. Besides your VBT and BI, Everything else could expire within a years time so while you wait for another T/O or "the call" you might have to update them. I guess it just depends on how long the wait is.

Not sure how the wait is when eveything is allready complete and your just putting in for a new announcement. We might have the same wait as other applicants until we get a T/O then jump to the front if everything stays at completed status.

Comment

• Did N E One Take The Feb 07 Exam Who Has A Copy Of Job Announcement !!!!!!!?????????

Comment

• I found this hopefully it helps.

http://www.cbp.gov/xp/cgov/newsroom/...01162007_4.xml

Comment

• Originally posted by Cbpstyle View Post
                    Did N E One Take The Feb 07 Exam Who Has A Copy Of Job Announcement !!!!!!!?????????
                    Do you have the announcement number? Maybe I can help.
                    Luck is where preparation meets opportunity. - Seneca

Comment

• vacancy # 110215
                      title cbpo 07-01

Comment

• N e one please help !! Thank u!!

Comment

• I need a complete printable announcement like the one present off of cbp.gov directed to usajobs

Comment

• Sorry, I am having no luck. This is all I found.

Question
                            Why can't I find the specific announcement I am looking for?

Answer
                            If you cannot locate an announcement, it may be closed, the job may not be opened yet or may not be posted onto the website. You may check with the specific agency you are interested in regarding an announcement.

So I guess you might have to contact the MHC to get a copy unless someone else has one.

Comment

I need a complete printable announcement like the one present off of cbp.gov directed to usajobs
                              Do you know the USAJOBS Control Number?
                              Luck is where preparation meets opportunity. - Seneca

Comment

I need a complete printable announcement like the one present off of cbp.gov directed to usajobs
                                You know you are like a chicken running around with its head cut off - Even though I've read whats been going on with you, I along with most everyone else have no idea what you are trying to do, so why dont you carefully tell me whats going on so maybe we can help you.

All I know from reading your previous posts is that you hit TSU, got a reversal on your BI clearing and are now dealing with a NOPA response. Before you run around in circles any longer, how about you explain what the deal is (if its not too personal) so people can help you properly.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3707 users online. 169 members and 3538 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X