Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBP officer

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by TPA3312 View Post
    ok. Just asking. I never seen a post of a person asked to take a poly after in TSU.
    Yeah, this is a strange one. Ive never heard of anyone having to take a polygraph applying for this position, period. Especially now? Guaranteed it could not have been a interim if you had to answer a NOPA.
    Very strange situation. Keep us posted.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by winnerwinner View Post
      Quick update on my status (I'm the one locked out of CASS). I called today and they are sending me a new applicant id since I switched my geo pref last month. I'm not nervous about anything but this process makes ya crazy!
      Thats good news. They probably dropped your old app in lieu of your getting a new geo.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Cbpstyle View Post
        I haven't been contacted to sched it yet. I'm not nervous just worries of more delay . I called TSU and she said my BI shows pending, I called the guy who sent my nopa appeal and he said he supervisor wants me to take one

        Comment


        • But the NOPA was appealed!!

          Comment


          • With your BI pending, I hope you didn't quit your job and start the move to Miami yet.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Cbpstyle View Post
              I haven't been contacted to sched it yet. I'm not nervous just worries of more delay . I called TSU and she said my BI shows pending, I called the guy who sent my nopa appeal and he said he supervisor wants me to take one
              Well im guessing tommorrow your CASS will probably reflect the change.

              Comment


              • No I didn't yet but I want out of this job soon ...

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Cbpstyle View Post
                  But the NOPA was appealed!!
                  Don't think we are bashing you, or being mean. I'm just curious and surprised that CBP would ask for a after being sent to TSU. That could be any of us in TSU.
                  Luck is where preparation meets opportunity. - Seneca

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Cbpstyle View Post
                    No I didn't yet but I want out of this job soon ...
                    What was your NOPA for?

                    Comment


                    • What I don't understand is the letter states suitable and bi completed!! Like it's misleading!!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Cbpstyle View Post
                        What I don't understand is the letter states suitable and bi completed!! Like it's misleading!!
                        All i can think of is maybe something you said in your NOPA response contradicted something you said in your BI or put on your SF86. Well, ive been telling everyone, dont EVER assume your BI is done (no matter what they say or you think), until you leave fletc with your badge. Tough break dude.

                        Comment


                        • Oh yea what's ur story ?? I think it's just new rquirements and postine outcomes now under the new annoncment after all new fitness requirement as well

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Cbpstyle View Post
                            Oh yea what's ur story ?? I think it's just new rquirements and postine outcomes now under the new annoncment after all new fitness requirement as well
                            Who me? Not much movement, waiting to hear something one way or the other. I didnt really understand your post, but the new requirements should not effect you as far as any steps youve already completed and passed.

                            Comment


                            • I know but I have no other explaination....

                              Comment


                              • any idea how long this will delay me.! ? And will I go back to TSU the same date referred

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 5753 users online. 321 members and 5432 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X