Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm been ask to take a poly now

Comment

• i just got back from the drug test finally im done, now the waiting game begins......
      "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem." President Ronald Reagan.

Comment

• Originally posted by usvi View Post
        I do not know what to think about that. Now that you mention it, when I first got on the phone i said, "Good afternoon, my name is ______ and my application ID is _ _ " and before i can get to the third digit he cut me off to ask what I needed.
        I would agree some reps. at TSU just want to get you off the phone and some want to help. From the lady I talked to after asking my applicant number she was able to see what position I was in line. She said "about" without counting each applicant, but they can tell. You just need to be very polite and have the luck of the draw. Don't forget they do log when an applicant calls to record which ones bug them the most.

But let's not start a flash mob swapping TSU with calls to see what position we are in. You should give them 30 days before calling.
        Last edited by TPA3312; 04-08-2009, 05:13 PM.
        Luck is where preparation meets opportunity. - Seneca

Comment

• Originally posted by Cbpstyle View Post
          I'm been ask to take a poly now
          Are you worried about taking the poly? Just do not get nervous during or you may have issues. They should just ask about the questions fron the SF86. Out of curiousity is it at a CBP office or do they outsource it to a sheriffs office or FBI office?

Plus, I have never seen an applicant asked to take a poly after being reffered to TSU. Usually the poly is requested during the background investigation. Do you have an intern clearance, of have a full background investigation completed?
          Last edited by TPA3312; 04-08-2009, 05:25 PM.

Comment

• I haven't been contacted to sched it yet. I'm not nervous just worries of more delay . I called TSU and she said my BI shows pending, I called the guy who sent my nopa appeal and he said he supervisor wants me to take one

Comment

• I don't get it back I recieved a letter that Im found suitable and cleared. This is like false and misleading

Comment

I haven't been contacted to sched it yet. I'm not nervous just worries of more delay . I called TSU and she said my BI shows pending, I called the guy who sent my nopa appeal and he said he supervisor wants me to take one
                Hold on. How are you in TSU but have a pending BI? I'm not reading you 5 by 5.

Comment

• I was referred 3/30 then called to chk status then this came up

Comment

• I think once this gets cleared and done I'll still be reffered from the same date

Comment

• This is to anyone who has taken the fitness test...

Anyone know how to get an extended version of that CD from the step test?

That music was great!

Comment

I think once this gets cleared and done I'll still be reffered from the same date
                        So did you get an intern clearance or full?

Comment

• To my knowledge full. Didn't state interim

Comment

To my knowledge full. Didn't state interim
                            ok. Just asking. I never seen a post of a person asked to take a poly after in TSU.

Comment

• Quick update on my status (I'm the one locked out of CASS). I called today and they are sending me a new applicant id since I switched my geo pref last month. I'm not nervous about anything but this process makes ya crazy!

Comment

• Hey guys. Does anyone have the email to the Security Department. I got an email from them on an issue and lost the email. Deleted during a mass email dump and emptied the trash right away before I realized. It was just a small thing that came up and I was in contact with them. I would just like to email them back like they asked me to and not have to call them and say "hey I lost the email so I had to call you>' I know how busy they are and just need someone to help me on this. If someone would please PM we with it, I would appreciate it.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 17715 users online. 511 members and 17204 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X