X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not sure . My guess is 25 in a min. And 20 sit ups possibly

Comment

• Originally posted by TheKansan View Post
      Kansas City International Airport has very limited international flights (though it's in Missouri). I'm not sure if Wichita has any international flights, but I'm guessing they are rare.
      I'm fairly sure Wichita is a port.

It may sound a bit odd, but one of the reasons for having the port(outside of making KS Senators and Congressmen happy) may be just to have Officers close by in case the odd international flight has some sort of problem and needs to divert there.

Comment

• Hey, I was just wondering how common is it to have completed the medical,fitness,drug,qualifications and pre-forms before you take the Vbt? I took my vbt on March 3 and from what I can see is that mostly everyone finish that step earlier in the process. Vbt still pending and background pending (met background investigator in December 08). Thanks.
        CBPO
        Geo Pref:Georgia
        NOR:3/07
        T.O:10/08
        1st TSU:6/09
        2nd Fitness test:11/09
        Credit pulled:4/10
        2nd TSU:5/10
        2nd Medical and 2nd drug test:3/11
        2nd E-Quip and fingerprints:4/11
        2nd Background Investigator:6/6/11
        All green checks in Cass except background:in security office

Comment

• SO excited! Finally got registered, exam is 4/29. I've put off applying for a very long time, for fear of not making it. Finally drilled into my head that you never know if you don't try.

I'm looking forward to joining the wait with the rest of you! Thank you for posting the policies for hair, etc. Nice to know I wont have to cover my tattoos! Long sleeves in FL summer wouldn't be very pleasant

Comment

• what's the average wait time in tsu before getting the call??? So anxious!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TopFlightInGA View Post
              Hey, I was just wondering how common is it to have completed the medical,fitness,drug,qualifications and pre-forms before you take the Vbt? I took my vbt on March 3 and from what I can see is that mostly everyone finish that step earlier in the process. Vbt still pending and background pending (met background investigator in December 08). Thanks.
              Outside of the test coming first and TSU finishing last, there is no set order to any of the steps. The VBT comes when it comes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cbpstyle View Post
                what's the average wait time in tsu before getting the call??? So anxious!!!
                I'm on day 47 waiting in TSU. You may have a wait coming.
                Luck is where preparation meets opportunity. - Seneca

Comment

• No!!!!! LOL my brother is going to talk to the training dept at the airport when he gets back to work next week. He's currently visit us me and my family in buffalo

Comment

• TPA are u in FL and other ? That doesn't include Miami does it

Comment

• Originally posted by Cbpstyle View Post
                      TPA are u in FL and other ? That doesn't include Miami does it
                      Yeah, my location was thoughout FL not including Miami and Key West. From what I have heard there is a higher demand down south, but FL my be full.
                      Luck is where preparation meets opportunity. - Seneca

Comment

• Originally posted by usvi View Post
                        Hey Everyone,

I have been following for couple weeks now and finally decided to signed up. I have applied for a CBP position in St. Thomas, USVI. I am currently in TSU (3/26) and like everyone else, I very anxious to get "the call" . Anyone else out there from the Virgin Islands?

Good luck to everyone waiting in TSU. Hope to see you at FLETC!!!
                        I'm not from the Virgin Islands, but hail from the Hawaiian Islands. Aloha! I'm waiting on the call like yourself. Let's hope us island folk don't have to wait too long.
                        CBPO- Hawaii
                        Written: 07/31/08
                        TO: 09/23/08
                        Pre-employment Forms: Completed 10/09/08
                        Medical: Completed (11/12/08)
                        Drug Test: Completed (11/13/08)
                        Fitness: Completed (10/15/08)
                        VBT: Completed (11/20/08)
                        BI: Completed (2/19/09)
                        Qualifications: GS7 (3/13/09)
                        Referred to TSU: 3/13/09

IEA
                        TO: 11/4/08

Comment

• Originally posted by buenhec
                          Where do I get my application ID for the CASS to check the status of my app? My explorer kicked me out as I was finishing my app last night.
                          You can't log into CASS until you receive a T.O

Comment

• Ok, so from my searches the process moves from completing everything on CASS (completing BI for me) to TSU to EOD to FLETC. What was EOD again?
                            I thought EOD would be your first day at FLETC this whole time.
                            You shut your mouth when you're talking to me!

Comment

• EOD is you entrance on duty, it is your first day at your duty location. Then their is FLETC which is your academy.

Comment

• Originally posted by blk98gt View Post
                                Ok, so from my searches the process moves from completing everything on CASS (completing BI for me) to TSU to EOD to FLETC. What was EOD again?
                                I thought EOD would be your first day at FLETC this whole time.
                                Entrance on Duty (EOD) is your official first day. That is when you start getting paid. You report to your port of entry for few weeks to a month, then you report to FLETC

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2877 users online. 130 members and 2747 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X