Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xknuckles
    commented on 's reply
    Officer told me 6 months from my SI last week for JFK, hopefully not. They switched contractors for poly

• mobyfish
    commented on 's reply
    MMatthews you can use your GI Bill for OJt during the academy and post academy.

• Jeepin120
    replied
    Hey all with location negotiable when you get your final offer can you ask for a certain location and or defer until the location you are looking for arrives ?

Leave a comment:

• fonzi7979
    replied
    Well it seems like anywhere from 6 to 9 months is the anticipated wait for Polygraph exam.

Has anyone recently taken the Polygraph exam for JFK. I have been hearing horror stories how some examiners try to manipulate you to make you fail. I hope that is not true.

Any feedback

Leave a comment:

• nonotnow
    replied
    Does anyone have experience changing dates on the SI? They seem firm in the email but I have to change it Monday.

Leave a comment:

• merlin436
    commented on 's reply
    OK. Life isn't TV.

In life, lots of ports and lots of people have circumstances and work daily jobs that would make for boring TV.

• Krash777
    replied
    Talonderiel i have used mine to finish my degree and collected while at the police academy and still have 11 months. If you have post 9/11 GI Bill, you get 36 months of benefit. You can’t transfer it to your kids or spouse if you’re not serving anymore and CBP has tuition assistance if you want to go to school still if you did use it all. You can use it for academy plus fto or what VA considers OJT.

Leave a comment:

• Talonderiel
    commented on 's reply
    Krash777, is that the GI Bill benefits or is it a separate benefit? I don't want to use up by GI completely yet, but if it's an vocational training benefit... I'd definitely jump on it!

• corsair
    commented on 's reply
    Of course it’s cherry picked - no ones going to watch boring tv.

• merlin436
    commented on 's reply
    Shows like that are heavily staged, cherrypicked, and otherwise a pale representation of the 'average' time spent by the 'average' person.

Caveat Emptor.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8238 users online. 349 members and 7889 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X