300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by supermario View Post
    It seems to me that everyone seems to forget that our previous president was an alcoholic and had a cocaine addiction at some point in his life. Like he would pass a BI!!! LOL As far as I know Obama never had those issues.
    Removed by owner
    Last edited by TPA3312; 04-23-2009, 09:20 AM.
    Luck is where preparation meets opportunity. - Seneca

Comment

• Off topic...

Those EOD'in tomorrow...

Good luck and lets serve our country proudly and professionally.

Comment

• Originally posted by supermario View Post
        It seems to me that everyone seems to forget that our previous president was an alcoholic and had a cocaine addiction at some point in his life. Like he would pass a BI!!! LOL As far as I know Obama never had those issues.
        As far as I know, there's never been any reasonable evidence to support the claim that G.W. used cocaine., If fact, the book that was written that made that accusation was pulled from the shelf when it was found that the author was a convicted felon and had life-long issues with writing the truth. He later died of a drug overdose. Bush has admitted to having a problem with alcohol.

Obama on the other hand has admitted to abusing alcohol, cocaine and marihuana. That fact has been written on extensively.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kneeo View Post
          Off topic...

Those EOD'in tomorrow...

looks like that's us. i'm ready for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by DLA View Post
            looks like that's us. i'm ready for it.
            Me too in Chicago. Good luck bro!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kneeo View Post
              Off topic...

Those EOD'in tomorrow...

What Port are you waiting for?

Comment

• Barnaj, or anybody who wants to help me. Could you please give me the tel number and e-mail for MHC oral/VBT so I can have it handy if I need it two weeks from now.

Thank you all.
                CBPO
                Test:--------------3/12/07 (89%)
                TO:--------------- 1/29/09
                Medical/Fitness:--- 3/2/09 (Passed, CASS updated 3/10/09)
                Drug Test:--------- Not Required (to my surprise on CASS 3/10/09).
                VBT:-------------- 3/11/09 (Passed, CASS updated 4/2/09)
                Pre-Empt Forms:--- Pending....
                BI:---------------- Pending....
                Quals:------------- Pending....

Comment

• Originally posted by merlin436 View Post
                  As far as I know, there's never been any reasonable evidence to support the claim that G.W. used cocaine., If fact, the book that was written that made that accusation was pulled from the shelf when it was found that the author was a convicted felon and had life-long issues with writing the truth. He later died of a drug overdose. Bush has admitted to having a problem with alcohol.

Obama on the other hand has admitted to abusing alcohol, cocaine and marihuana. That fact has been written on extensively.
                  If I am not mistaken Obama wrote the book himself.
                  Tested March 08
                  TO June 08
                  Medical COMPLETE 12/08
                  VBT complete 08 passed
                  Qualification GS-5 September 08
                  BI September 08 complete April 09

FITNESS REDO AUG 7TH FAILED
                  NOW IT IS TIME TO START ALL OVER AGAIN

Comment

• By the way guys, I just got an e-mail from Equifax (I have credit monitoring) saying that I have an inquiry from US. Customs. This is a good sign that they are working on my case. They just checked my credit history on 3/27/09.

Just keeping you guys posted.

Good Luck to all!
                    CBPO
                    Test:--------------3/12/07 (89%)
                    TO:--------------- 1/29/09
                    Medical/Fitness:--- 3/2/09 (Passed, CASS updated 3/10/09)
                    Drug Test:--------- Not Required (to my surprise on CASS 3/10/09).
                    VBT:-------------- 3/11/09 (Passed, CASS updated 4/2/09)
                    Pre-Empt Forms:--- Pending....
                    BI:---------------- Pending....
                    Quals:------------- Pending....

Comment

• Originally posted by ImmOff View Post
                      Barnaj, or anybody who wants to help me. Could you please give me the tel number and e-mail for MHC oral/VBT so I can have it handy if I need it two weeks from now.

Thank you all.
                      FYI. I just got my VBT results last week almost 2 months after having taken the test in JFK on Jan 26th. Relax, unless you walked into it drooling on yourself or told them you were from the future assume you passed.

Comment

• 2 months? As long as you pass right? Any luck with trying to change your preference to NYC/JFK?

Comment

• Originally posted by imlikeaninja View Post
                          FYI. I just got my VBT results last week almost 2 months after having taken the test in JFK on Jan 26th. Relax, unless you walked into it drooling on yourself or told them you were from the future assume you passed.
                          hahahaahahahahahaha

Comment

• What's the deal with the open period on April 6th? Are people excited b/c it's nation wide or what? Does that mean you will get whatever POE you want? HELP ME MERLIN, YODA, BARNJ, OR EVEN BABY JEBUS!!!!!! LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Santisomo View Post
                              2 months? As long as you pass right? Any luck with trying to change your preference to NYC/JFK?
                              Nope. Hoping that the april 6 announcement is national and that switching doesn't se me back too far.

Comment

• Originally posted by ZODIAC76 View Post
                                What's the deal with the open period on April 6th? Are people excited b/c it's nation wide or what? Does that mean you will get whatever POE you want? HELP ME MERLIN, YODA, BARNJ, OR EVEN BABY JEBUS!!!!!! LOL
                                I really dont know anything about it. Just have to wait and see next week. Im guessing there are people who might be looking for a POE that wasnt available when they applied and now they can go for it.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12291 users online. 449 members and 11842 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X