300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medical Unit phone number

I have a favor to ask. Does anyone have the number to the medical unit? I had to send some additional medical paperwork to them. However, my status on CASS still shows pending. I just want to make sure that they haven't DQ'd me. I looked through my entire packet, and I misplaced my letter from them with the number.

Thanks,
    ICE IEA

May 08 Written Test
    Feb 09 TO-Los Angeles
    March 09 Medical/PT/Drug Test
    July 09 Oral Board
    Background Started 11/16/09

EOD 11/23/09 San Bernardino
    Academy class 006 12/03/09-04/13/10

Comment

• If you're still active in CASS you havent been DQ'd. When they DQ you, they delete you.

Comment

• Originally posted by will0861 View Post
        I have a favor to ask. Does anyone have the number to the medical unit? I had to send some additional medical paperwork to them. However, my status on CASS still shows pending. I just want to make sure that they haven't DQ'd me. I looked through my entire packet, and I misplaced my letter from them with the number.

Thanks,

did you try 612-467-7043?

Comment

• Playing the waiting game

Hey Guys,

I'm also playing the waiting game and new to the forum. Does someone know the avg. time it takes for DHS to call w/ an offer, after being cleared in CASS?Thanks in advance!

Comment

• Originally posted by barnaj View Post
            did you try 612-467-7043?
            I just had my lasik surgery earlier today. Everything seems to be just fine. Best thing I've done with hard earned money in my life. Would you recommend I call this number as well to let them know I had the surgery, or does it matter. I really don't want to delay any of my status than need be. Thanks in advance.

Comment

• will0861

Staff 612-467-7043
              Medical 612-467-7004
              Qualification HR 612-467-7201

Good Luck !

Comment

• Well, I just got my "tentative selection" letter to be a Customs and Border Protection Officer. I got DQ'd from Border Patrol about a month ago because I have a mild color deficiency. My question is, will Customs also DQ me just like the Border Patrol did? I thought they both use the same hiring center anyways, so why would they send me a letter and request additional info if they're just gonna DQ me AGAIN for the medical? Is the CBP more forgiving than the BP? Thanks a lot...
                BPA Status:
                Exam - Completed (Passed)
                Pre-Employment Forms - Completed
                Qualifications - Completed
                Medical Exam - Failed (Due to mild color deficiency)
                Structered Interview - Completed (Passed)
                Drug Screening - Completed (Passed)
                Fitness - Completed (Passed)
                Background Investigation - Pending (In Sec. Office)

CBPO Status:
                Exam - Completed (Passed)

Comment

• Waiting

I was recently offered a position at the Calexico port, but I turned it down. I relocated to the Rio Grande Valley of Texas. Does anyone know of any positions opening in the 266 area? thank you for your help.

Comment

• Medical Unit Number

Originally posted by will0861 View Post

Thanks,
                    Hello will0861!

The number you are talking about is 612-467-7019. I know this number because I had to send more information about my anemia from my doctor stating that I am okay for the job. Try this number!
                    Toughmommy

CBP Process:
                    Took Test: June 2006, passed/95 w/vet pref
                    TO: Nov. 21, 2007
                    Pre-Employment Forms: completed 1/4/08 & accepted
                    Quals: completed/GS-5-12/20/07
                    Medical Exam: completed Feb. 2008
                    Structured Interview: 12/26/07-passed
                    Drug Screening: 1/17/08-passed
                    BI: being reviewed
                    Fitness: completed/passed Dec. 2007

Comment

• Hello. This is my first posting even though I've been reading this forum for a couple of months. Well, looks like I'm near the end of this process with just the drug screening left to complete, which I will do tomorrow. My questions are about how long do they take to post the results and since that will complete my process how long after that before they call me with the final job offer?

TOUGHMOMMY-I noticed you live in AZ, did you get hired here or are you trying to go somewhere else. Just wondering, I live in Tucson.
                      MANGIE2K

Comment

• Cbp

Soo I just got a call from DC. I spoke to a lady who told me she has my case and was going to send me a letter. She said there was a view questions that they want me to answer. She also said she hasnt even gone through my packet. Has anyone every got a letter from DC and what does it usually ask you and what happens next??
                        What if quotas did exist?!

Comment

• Originally posted by ExSDSO View Post
                          Soo I just got a call from DC. I spoke to a lady who told me she has my case and was going to send me a letter. She said there was a view questions that they want me to answer. She also said she hasnt even gone through my packet. Has anyone every got a letter from DC and what does it usually ask you and what happens next??
                          Why would you get a call from DC? I thought that the hiring place was in Minneapolis?

Maybe all the background stuff is run in DC, and they need some clarification on some issue.

Good luck, the waiting game sucks hope it all works out for you.

Comment

• Waiting for CBPs Answer

I believe the BI goes to Washington DC. Yes waiting sucks.
                            What if quotas did exist?!

Comment

• They probably just have a few questions about something in your BI. Clearify what ever needs to be clearified and if everything is ok, they will clear your BI
                              Don't tase me bro!!

Comment

• Arizona and drug screening results

Originally posted by Mangie2k View Post
                                Hello. This is my first posting even though I've been reading this forum for a couple of months. Well, looks like I'm near the end of this process with just the drug screening left to complete, which I will do tomorrow. My questions are about how long do they take to post the results and since that will complete my process how long after that before they call me with the final job offer?

TOUGHMOMMY-I noticed you live in AZ, did you get hired here or are you trying to go somewhere else. Just wondering, I live in Tucson.
                                Hello Mangie2k!

I just took my drug screening and once I went and peed in the cup they overnight the results back to MN and it took about three days for it to show up on CASS...so expect about three to four days for the results.

Actually me and the hubby moved from Ohio to Arizona because I knew I would have a better chance of getting hired on faster than staying in Ohio (at least the Cincinnati airport), which turned out to be true because all I have left now is my med approval. In Cincinnati, I was still in a waiting pool for a year and a half. We knew moving here would be easy because the hubby is K-9 and of course Arizona is one of the southern borders that is hurting for people...so transferring here was no problem.

I am assuming once you have all your checkmarks on CASS it doesn't take long to get your call depending on the location you are going for and their need as well as funding and supposingly the southern borders are in need.

Good luck! Let us know when you get your call!!!
                                Toughmommy

CBP Process:
                                Took Test: June 2006, passed/95 w/vet pref
                                TO: Nov. 21, 2007
                                Pre-Employment Forms: completed 1/4/08 & accepted
                                Quals: completed/GS-5-12/20/07
                                Medical Exam: completed Feb. 2008
                                Structured Interview: 12/26/07-passed
                                Drug Screening: 1/17/08-passed
                                BI: being reviewed
                                Fitness: completed/passed Dec. 2007

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10337 users online. 382 members and 9955 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X