Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This will be my weekend reading. I was especially captivated by the guy who thought he was going to die so he started smooking weed. When he found out he wasn't going to die, he refused to give up the habit.I guess that was some realy good stuff lol. Forget about getting a secure job that would help him to save all the money he wanted to get wasted when he retired. lol

Comment

• This came of the delphi BPA forum site.
      I would think if it was not public information you would need some kind of password access.

It really is crazy what some people have in their past and expect a clearance.

Won't hurt my feelings if you guys want me to remove the post.

Comment

• I think its all good to have some real insight, especially for me because I had a messy credit report, which I have a plan for and I am settling most of my debt asap. Even if I dont get this job I m still gonna get that debt off my back... Thanks a million

Comment

• I agree...the link does provide some insight into how the decision of suitability is made. But, just by a quick glance if you learn one thing from it, "Pay Your Debt"!
          CBPO
          Tested - 8/21/08
          TO - 9/23/08
          TSU - 12/23/08
          Geo Pref - Eastern TX

Comment

• They are court cases, so they are public knowledge and can be found using Yahoo. One word of caution, though, these are for security clearance issues, not CBP suitability issues. There is a difference between the two adjudication standards, but they do make for some interesting reading.

I read one a while back where the guy was using marijuana and claimed it was only because of peer pressure. The guy was 41 years old, of course his clearance was denied.
            But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object, evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new guards for their future security.

For the intelectually challenged: If the government screws the people enough, it is the right and responsibility of the people to revolt and form a new government.

Comment

• Originally posted by mia1970 View Post
              Check these guys out.
              Some decent insight into the process after the process.

http://www.dod.mil/dodgc/doha/industrial
              Thanks. One more thing to obsess over.

Comment

• Hello Guy's !

Hi, since I'm new here, i have some questions, and i hope that someone help me here . As you see i'm waiting only for the vbt and fitness and medical because i have my BI cleared, ussually how long does this gonna take ? i'm asking because i was reffered to TSU for BPA on 02/26/09 and don't wanna lose the cbpo TO. Who pays more CBPO or BPA ? Geo: Arizona ( both )
                Thanks Guy's for your help

Written: 05/2006
                NOR: Various, Last 02/09 (96)
                TO: 03/09
                Forms: Completed
                VBT: 03/25/09
                Medical/Fitness: 03/27/09
                Drug:03/25/09
                BI: Completed
                Quals: Pending

Comment

• If I am already in TSU, is it still possible to simply reapply under a new announcement and have everything just transferred over? I know to expect to stay for a long time at your initial port, but if you find someone who wants to swap to your port, is it still difficult? Possible to do while still in your first two years? Finally, anyone know if there is a lot of overtime at port Everglades? I keep seeing Tampa and Jacksonville mentioned as the biggest for Fl-all other so im wondering how it compares. I'm from south Florida and can't relocate now so hoping I can get Port Everglades. Thanks for any insights

Comment

• Which assignment Pays more? Law Enforcement is one of the lowest paying professions. Yes, we will live comfortable however we will never be millionaires in this profession. Are you sure you got into this profession for the right reasons?

Comment

• Today is my 155th day in LIMBO. It can only get worse one day at a time.

Drug Test: Passed
                      VBT: Passed
                      Fitness: Passed
                      Quals: GS-5
                      Medical: Completed
                      BI: Completed, forwarded Oct 2008
                      Sent to Scheduling Unit October 22, 2008

USMS
                      FCIP Session Phoenix April 8, 2009

Comment

• Originally posted by SLC2009 View Post
                        Today is my 155th day in LIMBO. It can only get worse one day at a time.

Drug Test: Passed
                        VBT: Passed
                        Fitness: Passed
                        Quals: GS-5
                        Medical: Completed
                        BI: Completed, forwarded Oct 2008
                        Sent to Scheduling Unit October 22, 2008

USMS
                        FCIP Session Phoenix April 8, 2009
                        Only reason I can think of why your in such limbo, if thats what you call it, is cause you have chosen a POE that's probably well manned an is not in realy dire need of new officers. Just my input... not to bring you down man. Hang in there!

Comment

• I just got the call for JFK!!!!!!!!! unfortunately I had to defer. I am in school and requested an EOD date at the emd of my semester. ( I payed $3000 out of pocket ..plus the effort I have placed in these classes. She said I would be contacted in June

Comment

• good news just checked CASS my BI says completed...was never contacted! only thing left is my quals!

Comment

• cass log in changed??

Comment

• Does anyone know how bad Dulles International Airport (Northern Virginia/D.C) needs people? I was referred to Schedule EOD on 3/19/09 and just wondering how long it would be until I get the call. Thanks

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7956 users online. 417 members and 7539 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X