Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those that were wondering about buying a bike when down at Base, my advice is don't bother. It is just another thing to worry about. And then you have to worry about someone borrowing it or using it on the weekends. Yes, it does happen. My advice, wake up early and catch the bus from one location to another. Or, catch a ride with one of your friends on the weekend who has a car on base.

Remember, stay safe and stick together!

Comment

• Originally posted by friscoplayrsf View Post
      Im waiting for SFO/OAK
      and My background to clear. Whats your status
      I'm also in for SFO/Oakland as well... Waiting on the call, hopefully soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by FreeAgent View Post
        When did you take your test?

Comment

• I finally contacted my Adjudicator at IA. Thanks for the help if you really helped. She sound like a great person. I guess they dont work on fridays. I guess the biggest thing I learned is that my file has been with her for a month and half and she told me that she hasn't even looked at it. Now she said she will review it and get back to me this week. I hope she calls me this week to tell me some good news. My best to all you.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Alaric View Post
            For everyone with the WA - All other areas, this is how it will go for you.

You will more than likely be assigned to the Port of Seattle and do your Pre-Academy time at the training branch in Tukwila, after that everyone starts at Seatac then is farmed out to the other areas as needed.

So plan on airport duty.
            good info and it would make sense too. when i took my vbt at tukwilla dhs there was a fresh out of fletc guy, so i hope it goes along those lines.

thanks for the info!

Comment

I finally contacted my Adjudicator at IA. Thanks for the help if you really helped. She sound like a great person. I guess they dont work on fridays. I guess the biggest thing I learned is that my file has been with her for a month and half and she told me that she hasn't even looked at it. Now she said she will review it and get back to me this week. I hope she calls me this week to tell me some good news. My best to all you.....
              Glad to hear that. When I called IA and spoke to my adjudicator for the first time on 3/11, she told me that she was about to start the write up within the next day or so and would give me a courtesy call the following week. That wasn't a coincidence, as my file was probably sitting on her desk for literally 4 months (My file was submitted to IA for review on 10/10/08). Its been 7 business days, and I haven't received any word yet... so I emailed her and thanked her for being helpful on the phone and asked if she had an update for me.

Just a thought to everyone in the same situation.... As long as you are polite, I strongly recommend calling/emailing within reason to keep up on your case. Nobody is going to help you more than you.
              ICE IEA Philadelphia FO (Dingmans Ferry, PA)
              Written: 5/15/08
              NOR: 5/20/08
              TO: 10/28/08
              Medical/Drug Test: Cleared from CBP
              Fitness: 2/02/09
              BI: 3/15/09
              OB: 4/24
              EOD: 7/27
              FLETC: 7/29 (Class 928)

CBPO Pennsylvania
              Written: 3/15/08
              NOR: 4/2/08
              TO: 5/22/08
              Pre-Emp Forms: 6/2/08
              Fitness/Medical: 6/18/08
              VBT: 6/30/08
              Drug Test: 7/10/08
              Quals: (GS-7) 7/23/08
              Met w/ BI: 9/24/08
              BI submitted: 10/10/08
              TSU: 4/2/09
              Removed from TSU (med/fit): 6/4
              EOD:

Comment

• just wondering JD, i was able to get my adjudicator's phone number and email because he called me about my BI, how did you get your adjudicator's information?

Comment

Im waiting for SFO/OAK
                  and My background to clear. Whats your status
                  I have been waiting for SFO/OAK for sometime. Just waiting for my background to clear. Living in pendingville. I have contacted anyone and everyone, still pending.

Comment

• Originally posted by FreeAgent View Post
                    How long have you been waiting since everything cleared? How long ago did your background clear?

Comment

• Glad to report that I got THE CALL today. I EOD in Chicago on April 13th.

Comment

• Originally posted by lscislo View Post
                        Glad to report that I got THE CALL today. I EOD in Chicago on April 13th.
                        Sweet! I got about a dozen friends working at O'hare. May i ask how long you've been in TSU and what time they called ya? Didn't think they made many calls on Mondays. Oh yeah and what is your class number and start dates?
                        Last edited by barnaj; 03-23-2009, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Glad to report that I got THE CALL today. I EOD in Chicago on April 13th.
                          congrats bro. i love seeing the "i got the call" posts.

man, i'd love to hear from the guys in the FLETC 920 classes that went out in january. they'll be done in a little over a month and i want to know how it went.
                          Last edited by DLA; 03-23-2009, 01:37 PM.

Comment

• i just have my quals left an BI

Comment

• Originally posted by barnaj View Post
                              Sweet! I got about a dozen friends working at O'hare. May i ask how long you've been in TSU and what time they called ya? Didn't think they made many calls on Mondays. Oh yeah and what is your class number and start dates?
                              Well I have only been in TSU since March 18th. I took the test back in Nov. '07 so its been quite a wait. I know not as long as some people but still pretty long I think. I do not have the class number yet, I will know all that tomorrow with the paperwork. All she told me was I start April 13th and report to FLETC on May 20th.

* oh yeah and Barnaj I got the call at 10am Central Time*
                              Last edited by lscislo; 03-23-2009, 01:47 PM.

Comment

Well I have only been in TSU since the March 18th. I took the test back in Nov. '07 so its been quite a wait. I know not as long as some people but still pretty long I think. I do not have the class number yet, I will know all that tomorrow with the paperwork. All she told me was I start April 13th and report to FLETC on May 20th.
                                Yeah that seems to be the FLETC date going out at the moment. I hope i get a call this week so i can get into that class before it fills up.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8951 users online. 449 members and 8502 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X