300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by barnaj View Post
    No, they dont. They have nothing to do with hiring.
    As usual, thanks barnaj! So, MHC will make the decision whether or not you are suitable for the CBP position?

Thank you!
    CBPO
    Test:--------------3/12/07 (89%)
    TO:--------------- 1/29/09
    Medical/Fitness:--- 3/2/09 (Passed, CASS updated 3/10/09)
    Drug Test:--------- Not Required (to my surprise on CASS 3/10/09).
    VBT:-------------- 3/11/09 (Passed, CASS updated 4/2/09)
    Pre-Empt Forms:--- Pending....
    BI:---------------- Pending....
    Quals:------------- Pending....

Comment

• Anyone out there waiting for Oakland/San Francisco?
      Anyone out there work in the Bay area and can answer a few local questions?

Comment

• Originally posted by ImmOff View Post
        As usual, thanks barnaj! So, MHC will make the decision whether or not you are suitable for the CBP position?

Thank you!
        Yes. The quals decide if you have the proper experience and the BI handles your suitability for the position. If you cleared quals, dont worry about your resume anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by DirtStyx View Post
          Ok, back to Firebug's post which was too long to quote, but I am really concerned about this stupid sit and reach test. Maybe I'm not understanding the requirements that I read a while back, but it seemed that a person not only needed to be able to touch their toes, but needed to be able to rest their wrists on their toes. PLEEEAASSEE someone tell me I am wrong!
          You better be wrong because i can barely touch my toes without someone pushing on my back!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jflores View Post
            Just passed my fitness again....one step closer to rush in to hurry up and wait. JERSEY CALL ME PLEASE!
            jflores
            Congratulations on passing your fitness again. I passed mine, again, last week. it is still reading completed on cass. My TSU date was 8-8-08. Some people with the same date as me got the call yesterday. I was freakin out. It still reads completed. It is cleared but has not reached TSU yet. Bummer! What is your timeline?

Comment

• Hey everyone, everything in cass cleared for me a little over 2 weeks ago but I'm still not in TSU. How long does the final review of your application before being sent to TSU usually take?

Comment

• Originally posted by FL_CBP View Post
                Hey everyone, everything in cass cleared for me a little over 2 weeks ago but I'm still not in TSU. How long does the final review of your application before being sent to TSU usually take?
                Hard to say. You might be there now and stupid CASS just hasn't updated.

Comment

Hey everyone, everything in cass cleared for me a little over 2 weeks ago but I'm still not in TSU. How long does the final review of your application before being sent to TSU usually take?
                  Have you called the hotline? When I originally went to TSU, it was on the hotline about a week before it went to TSU on cass. 612-467-7040. Have your app ID# and last 4 SSN ready when you call.
                  Last edited by co94; 03-20-2009, 12:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by co94 View Post
                    jflores
                    Congratulations on passing your fitness again. I passed mine, again, last week. it is still reading completed on cass. My TSU date was 8-8-08. Some people with the same date as me got the call yesterday. I was freakin out. It still reads completed. It is cleared but has not reached TSU yet. Bummer! What is your timeline?
                    Feb '07 Test taker
                    Feb '08 BI

Entered TSU 12/15/08

Comment

Feb '07 Test taker
                      Feb '08 BI

Entered TSU 12/15/08
                      I sent you a PM. Check it out.

Comment

• Originally posted by co94 View Post
                        I sent you a PM. Check it out.
                        CO94.......thanks for the intel.

Comment

CO94.......thanks for the intel.
                          No problem. Just sent you one more pm with a little more info.

Comment

My CASS still shows my pre-employment forms as pending, but when I emailed MHC they told me my file is in TSU......

Comment

• Hey guys, quick question. Does anyone know what kind of ports we have around Chicago?
                              I selected Illinois and I was wondering where they might put me at if I get in. The obvious one I can think of is O'hare Airport but what else is there?
                              You shut your mouth when you're talking to me!

Comment

• Originally posted by blk98gt View Post
                                Hey guys, quick question. Does anyone know what kind of ports we have around Chicago?
                                I selected Illinois and I was wondering where they might put me at if I get in. The obvious one I can think of is O'hare Airport but what else is there?
                                Normally i would say O'Hare is a slam dunk. Talked to a buddy of mine who's been there a couple years and he seems to think they are pretty well staffed. Im not sure of the other options.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8522 users online. 431 members and 8091 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X