300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waiiiitiiing

I had some certificates from the sheriffs department and the 1 1/2 page essay I wrote on why I should be considered GS-7 should not take this long to read. Ive lived in San Diego my whole life and held various part time jobs that i never had any problems with!! Im married with two kids!

Lets go CBP! A Yes or NO would be nice to hear!
    What if quotas did exist?!

Comment

• It would be nice to hear no?

Comment

• Hey Folks...they just updated my CASS, the message in there now is:

"You have tentatively met the pre-employment requirements and your file is being reviewed. Once a final determination is made that all requirements have been met, you will be notified of the next steps."

Any idea where in the process I'm at now or if this is a good/bad sign??

Comment

• Originally posted by ArmouredSainT View Post
          Moving more east and on the eastern edge of the reservation is Del Bonita. There is no housing locally and you must commute 40 miles one way to work
          Del Bonita has housing. 15 feet from the port, 2 brick houses 3 bedrooms each. You get charged based on space occupied. Too bad Cut Bank is 45 minutes away, otherwise it would be the perfect place to work.
          sigpic

Comment

• Hi folks, new to the forum. Quick question...I received the packet stating I was tentatively selected. Does this mean provided all my paperwork clears and everything checks and passes they will offer a job? Or will I get put on a waiting list to be called for a job? Little help please, I've been hearing many different stories.
            Thanks for the help!!

Comment

• Originally posted by kctek View Post
              Hi folks, new to the forum. Quick question...I received the packet stating I was tentatively selected. Does this mean provided all my paperwork clears and everything checks and passes they will offer a job? Or will I get put on a waiting list to be called for a job? Little help please, I've been hearing many different stories.
              Thanks for the help!!
              Yeah man, normally, if you get a tentative selection and pass everything you are then in a pool of eligible people for the geographic location you selected. The fact that they sent the packet though, means they need people for that area and yes you will most likely be hired not long after completing all your pre-employment steps.
              Good Luck.

Comment

• Thanks for the response, guess I'll join the hurry up and wait group now

Comment

Thanks for the response, guess I'll join the hurry up and wait group now
                  yeah thats the tough part about the hiring process, waiting around. If you can resist not looking at CASS everyday, that helps. Its like watcing paint dry. Sometimes though, you get weeks were you have appointments to do a bunch of stuff and that makes the process start going by faster. Did you do your e-qip and send your packet back to minneapolis?

Comment

• Have to wait to get home to do that. That's the last item then off it goes to Minneapolis.

Comment

Have to wait to get home to do that. That's the last item then off it goes to Minneapolis.
                      My advice is to get all your information in order before you start. You need everything from your selective service (draft) number, all employers and periods of unemployment for 10 yrs., references of people youve known within 7 yrs, schools, arrests, etc., etc. It takes quite awhile, but take your time and do it right. If you leave anything out or miss anything its just gonna slow you up

Comment

• Just went to "referred to EOD scheduling" any advice or insight on what to expect or not to expect? I've had that status before on my CASS and my BI got moved back to security office. Apparently now I'm back in scheduling....talk about an emotional rollercoaster..but should I not get excited yet? I did last time and got burnt but apparently my BI was reviewed again and I want to assume that it passed otherwise I wouldnt be scheduled....anyone..help please!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Thulsa75 View Post
                          Just went to "referred to EOD scheduling" any advice or insight on what to expect or not to expect? I've had that status before on my CASS and my BI got moved back to security office. Apparently now I'm back in scheduling....talk about an emotional rollercoaster..but should I not get excited yet? I did last time and got burnt but apparently my BI was reviewed again and I want to assume that it passed otherwise I wouldnt be scheduled....anyone..help please!!
                          Hey bro, to put a positive spin on it, thats really the best thing your gonna see except for actually getting called with your job offer, so just hope for the best.

Comment

• Thanks Barnaj, from what I understand....Vacancy is the issue at this point, of course I could be wrong. After talking to some people at Fletc...I was told after July(LE kicks in) that one thing they are going to change is the 1 1/2 mile run to be completed in 13 minutes....so needless to say it would be ideal to start before then LoL. But again, I appreciate the encouragement, it goes a long way.....

Comment

• Well I stand corrected. I guess they have built something finally in the last few years. Is there space available or a waiting list? Are they condemned due to mold or actually in good shape over Piegan?

Comment

• Armoured, I guess Del Bonita is the best kept secret in Montana The two houses were built in the late 60's. No mold problem at all, both houses have new central AC/heat systems. Gas is free, water is well. Not too many expenses and rent is well... 75% less than a similar home in Montana. There is a coworker ready to retire and the house is allready taken... Piegan is unfortunatelly a lost cause. They screwed it up big time... building homes on a swamp. What were they thinking????
                                sigpic

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7600 users online. 369 members and 7231 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X