300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ifoCBP View Post
    Does CASS update every Tuesday and Thursday? Sometimes Fridays? or whenever?
    thanks
    usually Tuesdays and Thursdays... and calls for EOD have been happening on Fridays.
    ICE IEA Philadelphia FO (Dingmans Ferry, PA)
    Written: 5/15/08
    NOR: 5/20/08
    TO: 10/28/08
    Medical/Drug Test: Cleared from CBP
    Fitness: 2/02/09
    BI: 3/15/09
    OB: 4/24
    EOD: 7/27
    FLETC: 7/29 (Class 928)

CBPO Pennsylvania
    Written: 3/15/08
    NOR: 4/2/08
    TO: 5/22/08
    Pre-Emp Forms: 6/2/08
    Fitness/Medical: 6/18/08
    VBT: 6/30/08
    Drug Test: 7/10/08
    Quals: (GS-7) 7/23/08
    Met w/ BI: 9/24/08
    BI submitted: 10/10/08
    TSU: 4/2/09
    Removed from TSU (med/fit): 6/4
    EOD:

Comment

• Originally posted by ifoCBP View Post
      Does CASS update every Tuesday and Thursday? Sometimes Fridays? or whenever?
      thanks
      I have been waiting since March 4th for my medical re-examination to clear. Although it has not cleared on CASS, i got an email saying it has cleared. So, even though it's tough, try not to put all your eggs into one CASS basket.

Comment

• heading to FLETC tomorrow ..

Comment

• Good Luck, enjoy, tell us how it goes

Comment

• Originally posted by nordy racer View Post
            heading to FLETC tomorrow ..
            Good luck and have fun! Let us know how the housing situation is now.

Comment

• Originally posted by barnaj View Post
              Good luck and have fun! Let us know how the housing situation is now.
              you either get a roomate or u don't... they've been alternating classes somewhat... but mist of us are stuck w/ a roomie...

best advice- bug spray... and lots of it...

Comment

• I'm one month into TSU and still no position have opened. I hope something will open soon.
                Luck is where preparation meets opportunity. - Seneca

Comment

• I need to put in a change of address, is this the email to mail? please confirm.

[email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by colinm112 View Post
                    I need to put in a change of address, is this the email to mail? please confirm.

[email protected]
                    [email protected] - After received a tentative selection letter to change address.

[email protected] - Once you have been contacted by the Training and Scheduling Unit for an entrance-on-duty date and academy training class date, if you have changes to your address or contact information.

The FAQs linked in CASS has a lot of good infomation with email addresses and phone numbers. CBPO CASS FAQs
                    Last edited by TPA3312; 03-17-2009, 09:23 PM.

Comment

• It seems you have to be logged into CASS to view the FAQs, and the Hiring Center can see how many times you view the FAQs.

Comment

• Originally posted by ImmOff View Post
                        It's 20 years LEO, as of July 8, 2008.
                        What if you were hired at the age of 40???

Comment

• you would be around 60 when you retire then...

Comment

• Originally posted by nordy racer View Post
                            heading to FLETC tomorrow ..
                            good luck nordy!!! work hard!! and don't make mistake.!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ac1286 View Post
                              What if you were hired at the age of 40???
                              Assuming you were hired before July 8th you don't have a mandatory retirement age.

As far as the retirement goes it is 25 years of service and out OR 20 years of service and at least 50 years old.
                              But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object, evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new guards for their future security.

For the intelectually challenged: If the government screws the people enough, it is the right and responsibility of the people to revolt and form a new government.

Comment

• Originally posted by kc12 View Post
                                Assuming you were hired before July 8th you don't have a mandatory retirement age.

As far as the retirement goes it is 25 years of service and out OR 20 years of service and at least 50 years old.
                                Actually, I believe the mandatory retirement age requirement kicked in for those hired after 12/07, or whenever the law was actually sign by G.W.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6560 users online. 284 members and 6276 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X