300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ImmOff View Post
    I got confused because your signature says you took the test in Newark.
    Oh yeah, I can see why. Well, when the announcement was posted there were no locations close to the city hosting. It was either traveling 5hrs upstate or crossing the bridge...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kneeo View Post
      Oh yeah, I can see why. Well, when the announcement was posted there were no locations close to the city hosting. It was either traveling 5hrs upstate or crossing the bridge...
      Yeah, I went to DC to take the test. Stayed with my sister in Virginia. You would think they would have a testing site in the city.

Comment

Clear on that one!
        CBPO
        Test:--------------3/12/07 (89%)
        TO:--------------- 1/29/09
        Medical/Fitness:--- 3/2/09 (Passed, CASS updated 3/10/09)
        Drug Test:--------- Not Required (to my surprise on CASS 3/10/09).
        VBT:-------------- 3/11/09 (Passed, CASS updated 4/2/09)
        Pre-Empt Forms:--- Pending....
        BI:---------------- Pending....
        Quals:------------- Pending....

Comment

• Originally posted by Santisomo View Post
          Yeah, I went to DC to take the test. Stayed with my sister in Virginia. You would think they would have a testing site in the city.
          The first time I took the test (Which I failed) I took it downtown at Federal Plaza in Manhattan. Dunno, why there were no testing sites that time around near the city if JFK was one of the sites where vacancies were announced for.
          Last edited by Kneeo; 03-16-2009, 09:45 PM.

Comment

The first time I took the test (Which I failed) I took it downtown at Federal Plaza in Manhattan. Dunno, why there were no testing sites that time around near the city if JFK was one of the sites where vacancies were announced for.
            This test is usually administered at 201 Varick Street, I have never heard of it been administered at 26 Federal Plaza. Maybe I am wrong but there is where I have taken all the tests for DHS vacancies.
            CBPO

Comment

• same here took mine in newark because driving all the way upstate 5 hrs or more is crazy so i drove to jersey also lol took less then an hour

Comment

• I wonder if anyone heard any rumors of regular CBPOs getting a bump from GS-11 to GS-12 and if there is any truth to it?

Comment

• are cbpos under the new retirement? 20 yrs or 30? i forgot the classification 6c i saw somewhere on the threads/

Comment

• Originally posted by nycmike87 View Post
                    are cbpos under the new retirement? 20 yrs or 30? i forgot the classification 6c i saw somewhere on the threads/
                    It's 20 years LEO, as of July 8, 2008.
                    CBPO

Comment

• Guys, is it normal for CASS; under pre-employment forms to say: "One or more of your forms may have not been received. You will be contacted if additional documentation is required".

Thank you!
                      Last edited by ImmOff; 03-18-2009, 08:22 AM.
                      CBPO

Comment

• Originally posted by nycmike87 View Post
                        same here took mine in newark because driving all the way upstate 5 hrs or more is crazy so i drove to jersey also lol took less then an hour
                        I rode my motorcycle to Philly 1 1/2 hrs to take the test. I probably would have done a little better if I didn't have to eave the house at 5:30 am. Either Jersey wasn't an option or i missed it.

Comment

• Originally posted by ImmOff View Post
                          Guys, is it normal for the on CASS under pre-employment forms to say: "One or more of your forms may have not been received. You will be contacted if additional documentation is required".

Thank you!
                          Yes that is normal. It will say that until it says completed.

Comment

• Originally posted by barnaj View Post
                            Yes that is normal. It will say that until it says completed.
                            Thank you!
                            CBPO

Comment

• Originally posted by leoiaf View Post
                              I wonder if anyone heard any rumors of regular CBPOs getting a bump from GS-11 to GS-12 and if there is any truth to it?
                              There's truth to it being a rumor.

Once you bother to search throughout this thread and elsewhere you'll find the the rumor of GS-12's(and GS-13's) have been kicking around on here and elsewhere for years.

Might it happen...sure. Do I suggest that anybody plan as if it will or go about holding their breath over it...no. At this stage it's simply one out of many old eternal rumors floating about.

12D/6C used to be one of them too...so who knows. Occasionally we hit the jackpot.

Comment

• Does CASS update every Tuesday and Thursday? Sometimes Fridays? or whenever?
                                thanks

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6657 users online. 380 members and 6277 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X