Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm confused as well. Why would you take notes? You're going over your own sf-86. Seems like the only reason to do this is to get your story straight in case you lied. Keep a copy of your sf-86 and you should be fine.

Comment

• Eh, I don't see the point. You have your SF-86 (which you should have paper and electronic copies of), so everything is solid on your end.

EDIT: But what you SHOULD do is take notes on what the BI wants done on your half after the interview is over.
      "Officer, you are kinda hot."

"And you are kinda intoxicated."

Comment

• I took notes and the BI seemed to be impressed. On my note pad I jotted down things I needed to follow up on. For instance more info on a contact or job. I suggest having pen and pad ready if you need it.

Comment

• My investigator was great at getting back to me when I had questions. He called me up and introduced himself then emailed me a checklist. Before and after we met we went back and forth through email. He responded the same day too (if he wasn't doing interviews).

Comment

• Originally posted by Santisomo View Post
            My investigator was great at getting back to me when I had questions. He called me up and introduced himself then emailed me a checklist. Before and after we met we went back and forth through email. He responded the same day too (if he wasn't doing interviews).
            Must be nice. Anyway, how long back did you take your medical? I assume you're still waiting for the results? They really drag their feet considering another doctor already examined you.

Comment

• Originally posted by barnaj View Post
              Why, did something happen with yours? The reason i ask is because if you told the truth, why would you need to tape how you answered for a later questioning?
              just forgot about what he and I discussed concerning my business and personal taxes. And that came back but as you can see it was cleared up. i almost incorrectly worded my response to their letter cause I truly forgot the specific details. Thats no lies or deceit just a ton of info for me to provide.

Comment

• Originally posted by ac1286 View Post
                just forgot about what he and I discussed concerning my business and personal taxes. And that came back but as you can see it was cleared up. i almost incorrectly worded my response to their letter cause I truly forgot the specific details. Thats no lies or deceit just a ton of info for me to provide.
                No worries, i wasn't dogging you, just curious why one would tape their interview. I just sat there and answered the questions and had the proper documents and didn't write anything down. To each their own.
                Good Luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by ImmOff View Post
                  Can applicants for NYC/JFK let me know how their process is goin for the CBPO?

Thank you!
                  08/08 - Test at Newark (score 90)
                  09/08 - NOR
                  12/08 - TO
                  01/09 - Medical/Physical
                  01/09 - VBT
                  02/09 - Meet with Investigator
                  02/27/09 - TSU
                  03/05/09 - Got the call
                  EOD - First week of April
                  Fletc - First week in May

I hope this helps .
                  Last edited by Kneeo; 03-16-2009, 08:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kneeo View Post
                    09/08 - NOR
                    12/08 - TO
                    01/09 - Medical/Physical
                    01/09 - VBT
                    02/27/09 - TSU
                    03/05/09 - Got the call

I hope this helps .
                    Thank you and good luck to you.
                    CBPO
                    Test:--------------3/12/07 (89%)
                    TO:--------------- 1/29/09
                    Medical/Fitness:--- 3/2/09 (Passed, CASS updated 3/10/09)
                    Drug Test:--------- Not Required (to my surprise on CASS 3/10/09).
                    VBT:-------------- 3/11/09 (Passed, CASS updated 4/2/09)
                    Pre-Empt Forms:--- Pending....
                    BI:---------------- Pending....
                    Quals:------------- Pending....

Comment

• hey guys question was just trying to log back into e qips.. totally forgot one of my golden questions. any clue as to how to get like a forgot password screen or help loggin back in?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kneeo View Post
                        09/08 - NOR
                        12/08 - TO
                        01/09 - Medical/Physical
                        01/09 - VBT
                        02/27/09 - TSU
                        03/05/09 - Got the call

I hope this helps .
                        Are you in for NYC or NJ?
                        CBPO

Comment

• Originally posted by nycmike87 View Post
                          hey guys question was just trying to log back into e qips.. totally forgot one of my golden questions. any clue as to how to get like a forgot password screen or help loggin back in?
                          There is a number you need to call in order to have it reset. I think is in the book we got from MHC with all the forms. I am not sure.
                          CBPO

Comment

• Originally posted by ImmOff View Post
                            Are you in for NYC or NJ?
                            JFK - NY. That is why I responded . Thank you and good luck to you too.

Comment

• I got confused because your signature says you took the test in Newark.
                              CBPO

Comment

• Originally posted by barnaj View Post
                                Must be nice. Anyway, how long back did you take your medical? I assume you're still waiting for the results? They really drag their feet considering another doctor already examined you.
                                I took my medical Jan 20. When I took my medical I had a high resting heart rate. They sent me a letter saying I have Tachycardia (heart rate over 100 BPM, mine was 96). I had to see my Doctor to answer how long I had this condition and what he was doing to treat it. Also, they wanted blood work done. I do not have Tachycardia I was nervous and excited. The guy who did the test told me to relax or I'll fail and won't get the job. Anyways I took the EKG again with my Doctor and my heart rate was 75. So he sent in a letter of his report with my blood work results. Waiting for that to clear.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4648 users online. 215 members and 4433 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X