Clear All

• hey guys does anyone know the guidlines your investigator goes by

Comment

• Originally posted by cby View Post
      hey guys does anyone know the guidlines your investigator goes by
      http://www.rjhresearch.com/ADR/index.htm

Comment

• Barnaj

Thanks for the great info. Do you, or anyone else know what type of clearance a CBPO gains? Q or L?
        Luck is where preparation meets opportunity. - Seneca

Comment

• Originally posted by TPA3312 View Post
          Barnaj

Thanks for the great info. Do you, or anyone else know what type of clearance a CBPO gains? Q or L?
          Its not like the 'secret or top-secret' you would get in the armed forces. It's a law enforcement sensitive position.

Comment

• The adjudication for a CBPO is for a top-secret clearance. Actually having the need to get that clearance activated...that's a different animal. It happens for some Officers though.

Comment

• just got back from my VBT, was quicker than i thought

Comment

• What to bring

I've seen it posted before, and I've been trying to search it, but I can't find a good list. I'm trying to plan ahead for what to bring to FLETC.

I know the obvious things like a bicycle, and I remember someone suggested bringing a pillow. What other incidentals should I bring that I might not think of, and they don't tell me about?

How about a TV/DVD player?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pawn922 View Post
                  I've seen it posted before, and I've been trying to search it, but I can't find a good list. I'm trying to plan ahead for what to bring to FLETC.

I know the obvious things like a bicycle, and I remember someone suggested bringing a pillow. What other incidentals should I bring that I might not think of, and they don't tell me about?

How about a TV/DVD player?
                  If you're going to drive, take things like a laundry basket, hangers, and food and bottled water for your room. Sounds like simple stuff, but you'll need it so might as well bring it with you.

Comment

• woah you need to bring a bicycle?? and a pillow? dont they offer you neccesities their like a dorm?

Comment

• Originally posted by TPA3312 View Post
                      Barnaj

Q and L clearances are only used in the Department of Energy. Q is roughly equivalent to Top Secret elsewhere in the government, and L is equivalent to Secret.

Comment

• Originally posted by nycmike87 View Post
                        woah you need to bring a bicycle?? and a pillow? dont they offer you neccesities their like a dorm?
                        No. Everyone wants to make people believe you NEED a bike. You dont. I made it just fine for 16 weeks without one. And if you decide you want one, you can rent or buy one in town for a song.

Comment

• Originally posted by barnaj View Post
                          If you're going to drive, take things like a laundry basket, hangers, and food and bottled water for your room. Sounds like simple stuff, but you'll need it so might as well bring it with you.
                          That's exactly the type of stuff that I was looking for. I wouldn't have ever thought to bring a laundry basket or hangers. I'm going to bring a bike. I'll have plenty of room in my Yukon for it. If I use it I use it....if I don't, I don't.

Originally posted by nycmike87 View Post
                          woah you need to bring a bicycle?? and a pillow? dont they offer you neccesities their like a dorm?
                          Yes, they do provide a dorm etc...but do you want to use the same pillow that 100 other people have used or would you rather use your own?

Comment

• As for the water and food, just go to walmart after you settle in.
                            Don't tase me bro!!

Comment

• Background Investigation Interview

Just a suggestion and it may have been posted before. Make sure you take notes. Very good notes as you may be asked further down the line about something in your interview that you have previously answered. Better yet ask your BI if you can tape the interview. Not sure how legal this is, but if you don't ask, you don't know. Just a thought......

Comment

• Originally posted by ac1286 View Post
                                Just a suggestion and it may have been posted before. Make sure you take notes. Very good notes as you may be asked further down the line about something in your interview that you have previously answered. Better yet ask your BI if you can tape the interview. Not sure how legal this is, but if you don't ask, you don't know. Just a thought......
                                Why, did something happen with yours? The reason i ask is because if you told the truth, why would you need to tape how you answered for a later questioning?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10025 users online. 441 members and 9584 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X