Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roger that, haha. I must say though reading back several months through this forum ive seen people wait months just for the medical and fitness checks to clear through CASS, meanwhile all my completeds have been pushed through amazingly quick all within weeks and days .. hopefully they momentum keeps up!

Originally posted by yoda View Post
    You are very very far from needing it my friend!... ask for it when 6 months have passed from your meeting with you Investigator, and I'll gladly lend you a hand. My case has fallen to one of the few statistics of them fowling up on, seriously I can only say that I can count people on this forum with one hand and still have fingers left, that have fallen into the depths of being tossed aside for future review... most everyone else here has gone through relatively quick through the process, and there is no reason for anyone to contact IA unless you have not heard anything 6 months after your meeting... or if they contact you for any information.
    Last edited by nycmike87; 03-14-2009, 01:43 AM. Reason: typos

Comment

• Originally posted by nordy racer View Post
      i'm doing OK.. i'm hearing that some units are heading to 4 10 hour days and that OT is going to drop a lot.. it's going to be nice having 3 days off, but less OT at a GS5 is going to suck.. can't wait to get out of the office and down to FLETC.. it should be fun
      hey nordy
      yes.. it is true that time is changing. my fd already told me.. may be that's they they are hiring more people... yes.. GS 5 going to be sux. but hang in there.. at least you have staple job and good benefit.

Comment

• Originally posted by nordy racer View Post
        i'm doing OK.. i'm hearing that some units are heading to 4 10 hour days and that OT is going to drop a lot.. it's going to be nice having 3 days off, but less OT at a GS5 is going to suck.. can't wait to get out of the office and down to FLETC.. it should be fun
        hey nordy
        yes.. it is true that time is changing. my fd already told me.. may be that's they they are hiring more people... yes.. GS 5 going to be sux. but hang in there.. at least you have staple job and good benefit.

Comment

• hey nordy
          yes.. it is true that time is changing. my fd already told me.. may be that's they they are hiring more people... yes.. GS 5 going to be sux. but hang in there.. at least you have staple job and good benefit. and also; by the time you finish tranning, is already half year into GS5.

Comment

• hey nordy
            yes.. it is true that time is changing. my fd already told me.. may be that's they they are hiring more people... yes.. GS 5 going to be sux. but hang in there.. at least you have staple job and good benefit. and also; by the time you finish tranning, is already half year into GS5.

Comment

• Originally posted by stw1226 View Post
              hey nordy
              Are you drunk?

Comment

• Originally posted by DLA View Post
                well, seems this friday the 13th was a good one for me today. i got "the call" and accepted san ysidro. i EOD on march 30th and FLETC is may 6th to august 19th. i predicted i would get the call today ever since i went into TSU last week. very good start to my weekend. to everyone else in the process, good luck and be patient. it will come.
                Congrats!!!!!!!! I'm in the TSUville can't wait for the call...
                CBPO
                Written: 08/18/08
                NOR:8/22/08 LAX/LB 90
                TO: 09/23/08
                Pre-employment Forms: Completed 10/08
                Medical: Completed 12/08
                Drug Test: Completed 11/08
                Fitness: Completed 10/08 (retest 10/05/09)
                VBT: Completed 11/08
                BI: Completed (met with BI 12/10/08)
                Qualifications: Completed 2/26/09

3/2/2009 You have tentatively met the pre-employment requirements and your file is being reviewed.
                3/4/2009 Referred to Schedule EOD

Comment

• Originally posted by RobRok View Post
                  Are you drunk?
                  no.. i am not drunk LOL.. i don't even drink... it was network problem.. sorry about that!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by flyone2go View Post
                    Congrats!!!!!!!! I'm in the TSUville can't wait for the call...
                    thanks man. believe me if you are in TSU for the san diego area, you won't be waiting long. i was offered san ysidro, otay mesa or tecate. and i was offered to EOD on march 30th or april 6th. of course i took the earlier one. good luck man, hope you get that unknown number ringing on your cell.

Comment

• Originally posted by low_clazz View Post
                      Is Customs actively hiring? I don't see any information on USAJOBs but a few CBP Agents I ran into at work today mentioned that they are hiring like crazy.
                      Yes CBP is hiring like crazy, but no they aren't recruiting new applicants at the moment. Rumor on one of the forums is a new nationwide announcement is coming in April, but that is just rumor. Keep looking for it; one will come out soon.
                      But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object, evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new guards for their future security.

For the intelectually challenged: If the government screws the people enough, it is the right and responsibility of the people to revolt and form a new government.

Comment

• Originally posted by nycmike87 View Post
                        Roger that, haha. I must say though reading back several months through this forum ive seen people wait months just for the medical and fitness checks to clear through CASS, meanwhile all my completeds have been pushed through amazingly quick all within weeks and days .. hopefully they momentum keeps up!
                        It's the Background that will make or break the quickness of the process. Either clearing in a miraculous short amount of time or stuck being obsessed with CASS.

Comment

• Originally posted by yoda View Post
                          Well....
                          After reading a few posts from members stating that they were cleared a week after speaking to their adjudicators, made me begin calling again...
                          I finally got through to the Sup. Adj. today to find out that... after we spoke a month ago and he told me he had my file in his hands... he found something on it and sent it back to the adjudicator to correct!... he tells me to call him next week so that he can tell me specifically what it was, cause he can't remember, and a month has past and the adjudicator hasn't given him the corrected file!... SERIOUSLY!...WHAT IS GOING ON? Did I get stuck with the two most inept people from IA working on my case?
                          A month ago when I last spoke to him, and he told me he had it in his hands and it would be off and up the chain in a couple of days, I simply said...I won't call again not to be a pest... I was beginning to wonder how it was possible that I still had not heard anything when supposedly after the report is written it takes days to a week to show up... There was my answer, he sent it back for a "correction" and there it lies waiting for it to be "corrected" by the adjudicator with no follow up from the Supervisor. It is sad to see that I have to call them up again and again to find out how inept they have been in adjudicating my case... My faith in the system right now is to the brink of non-existent, it is inexcusable for them to be bouncing my file around and leaving it lie there with no regard as to what it represents...
                          JUST IN CASE.... They've had my file since January of 2008 in their hands!...
                          Yoda, you're an inspiration! I don't know how you maintain sanity and your respectful attitude toward the system. When I watch people shuffle through the process faster than I have been, I get frustrated, but you always pop into my head and it makes me shut my mouth and pick my chin up. Your name is truly fitting! Know that there are people out there throwing your name in the mix while they're praying for themselves. If there is any righteousness in this universe, you'll be getting cleared soon!

Comment

• I bet we have the same adjudicator Yoda

Originally posted by yoda View Post
                            Well....
                            SERIOUSLY!...WHAT IS GOING ON? Did I get stuck with the two most inept people from IA working on my case?

It is sad to see that I have to call them up again and again to find out how inept they have been in adjudicating my case... My faith in the system right now is to the brink of non-existent, it is inexcusable for them to be bouncing my file around and leaving it lie there with no regard as to what it represents...
                            JUST IN CASE.... They've had my file since January of 2008 in their hands!...
                            Yoda, I bet you and I have the same adjudicator. It is unimaginable how inept they can be. It is distressing to see people getting cleared and the few of us who have been waiting forever to get cleared.

I have a feeling that the few of us who have been waiting so long will get the call and be in the same class

Comment

• Originally posted by fedcopboston View Post
                              Yoda, I bet you and I have the same adjudicator. It is unimaginable how inept they can be. It is distressing to see people getting cleared and the few of us who have been waiting forever to get cleared.

I have a feeling that the few of us who have been waiting so long will get the call and be in the same class
                              I can only wish for both of us to finally get cleared and the call!.....

Styx,
                              Thank you for your kind words.
                              CBPO
                              Written: 08/29/2007
                              EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• Just got an e-mail from TSU regarding the LA/Long Beach area. Says there are currently no vacancies. Any word on upcoming hirings in these areas?

Referred to EDO: 2-12-09

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9523 users online. 337 members and 9186 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X