Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm finally getting impatient. It seems that everyone who TO'd at the same time as me have taken their VBT and received their results. I have yet to be contacted about it. But I did have my med and fitness today. Everything looks good so far.

Comment

• mlrtme, yep, all us WA people seem to be scheduled on the same days. Got my drug screening today too. Im not as lucky as 5hole tho, wish I could get a check by my background too! O well, Im totally satisfied with the speed of the process so far.
      Test: 12/8/08
      EOD: June 22, 2009
      Class 960
      FLETC Graduation Date: October 28, 2009

Comment

• I was more nervous about being able to pass my fitness/medical test being a former smoker for 16 years and all 3 months clean now, i have been trying to work on my cardio as much as possible...just in case they decide they want me to go to Georgia for a few months. Living in EL Centro helps with getting used to the heat, but im sure the humidity will kill me

Comment

• As i was typing i got a fed ex letter from MHC, it seems that i mispelled my middle name ...ugh so i gotta fix a couple things on equip and send it back, but at least they give me a chance and dont just say...oops a mispelled name he's disqualified, and i checked over this stuff like 20 times...oh well ill just suck it up get it done and send it back

Comment

• Originally posted by jckndab0x View Post
            As i was typing i got a fed ex letter from MHC, it seems that i mispelled my middle name ...ugh so i gotta fix a couple things on equip and send it back, but at least they give me a chance and dont just say...oops a mispelled name he's disqualified, and i checked over this stuff like 20 times...oh well ill just suck it up get it done and send it back
            Oh! Sorry to hear that. Good luck to you!

By the way, you also misspelled "Mispelled" I know all this waiting and excitement drives all of us crazy. No big deal, just be careful.
            Last edited by ImmOff; 03-13-2009, 03:47 PM.
            CBPO
            Test:--------------3/12/07 (89%)
            TO:--------------- 1/29/09
            Medical/Fitness:--- 3/2/09 (Passed, CASS updated 3/10/09)
            Drug Test:--------- Not Required (to my surprise on CASS 3/10/09).
            VBT:-------------- 3/11/09 (Passed, CASS updated 4/2/09)
            Pre-Empt Forms:--- Pending....
            BI:---------------- Pending....
            Quals:------------- Pending....

Comment

• Haha your right, thank you for the advice i am going to be a little bit more careful

Comment

• Pay Question?

Thanks for info!
                Last edited by dotcomer; 03-13-2009, 04:35 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dotcomer View Post
                  What scale and step can a BP Agent make it to? I am trying to get an idea on what a Border Patrol Agent can potentially make. I thought I seen a GS-9 on one announcement and then a GL-11 on another. I really dont know the difference. Figured someone on here could shine some light on this rather then me searching all aroud.
                  Well...
                  CBPO's go through GS pay scale, and BPA's go through GL... so my best bet to find out how much a BPA makes would be to ask in the BPA thread!...
                  CBPO
                  Written: 08/29/2007
                  EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• So which pays more CBPor BPA?

Comment

So which pays more CBPor BPA?
                      Depends on where you're stationed.
                      Don't tase me bro!!

Comment

So which pays more CBPor BPA?

As was said...it depends. You'd be wise to do some searching here and on the PA thread. Most of this has been discussed before.

Short answer...some CBPO's make a lot more than PA's, some make much less. PA's tend more towards the high-middle, CBPO's come in at anywhere between famine and feast.

Comment

• Originally posted by co94 View Post
                          Still here...just took mine...AGAIN...on monday. Waiting to get back in TSU. My date is 8-8-08. What's yours?
                          not that long in TSU since 12/15/08

Comment

• I know what TSU stands for, but what does it mean? Can someone please tell?

Thank you!
                            CBPO
                            Test:--------------3/12/07 (89%)
                            TO:--------------- 1/29/09
                            Medical/Fitness:--- 3/2/09 (Passed, CASS updated 3/10/09)
                            Drug Test:--------- Not Required (to my surprise on CASS 3/10/09).
                            VBT:-------------- 3/11/09 (Passed, CASS updated 4/2/09)
                            Pre-Empt Forms:--- Pending....
                            BI:---------------- Pending....
                            Quals:------------- Pending....

Comment

• Originally posted by ImmOff View Post
                              I know what TSU stands for, but what does it mean? Can someone please tell?

Thank you!
                              TSU is the last phase of the hurryup-and-wait game. Once you are in the TSU line, you are just waiting in line for a position in your selected location to open.
                              Last edited by TPA3312; 03-13-2009, 06:35 PM.
                              Luck is where preparation meets opportunity. - Seneca

Comment

• Originally posted by jckndab0x View Post
                                As i was typing i got a fed ex letter from MHC, it seems that i mispelled my middle name ...ugh so i gotta fix a couple things on equip and send it back, but at least they give me a chance and dont just say...oops a mispelled name he's disqualified, and i checked over this stuff like 20 times...oh well ill just suck it up get it done and send it back
                                You misspelled your name........you also misspelled "congratulations" and "misspelled." Come on now!!!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8981 users online. 205 members and 8776 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X