Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Either way I think all answers would be too long! Pendingville is very boring.

Comment

• Originally posted by audi0xpl0de View Post
      That's because this is the CBPO forum.
      That's Awesome.

There are a lot of CBPOs here on the CBPO forum. Strange

Comment

• Originally posted by Pawn922 View Post
        Actually, it said something like, "I'm just in it for the chics"

Hey...I did notice that my signature was much shorter than yours

Don't worry bro....yours is coming soon. You too Yoda.
        Im gonna have the shortest signature in history. It's gonna say:
        C YA

Comment

• Originally posted by Santisomo View Post
          Either way I think all answers would be too long! Pendingville is very boring.
          Yeah its like being in coffin but you're still alive and nobody knew it when they buried you. I waited from October til March for my BI to clear, so hopefully you'll have a faster ride, but just keep at it.

Comment

• Does anyone know if there is any leniency on the hearing test. Apparently shooting guns when I was younger has made some impact on my hearing at 6000 Hz. You can't exceed the threshold of 45dB and mine is 60dB.

Everything else with my hearing is 100%. I had to get a test done by an audiologist.

Any help anyone can give would be great.

Comment

• hi guys!!

if my file is in "security office" what else i can do ? Just wait?

back!!! got more update.. so for anybody wonder what's the status.. if other people can also post some status... will be great!

Drug test tomorrow!! yeah!!! i guess i'll pass?! LOL

Comment

• What type of degree if any would help you to advance in CBP? Criminal Justice?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pawn922 View Post
                  That's Awesome.

There are a lot of CBPOs here on the CBPO forum. Strange
                  Sarcasm...just one more service offered by CPBO's.

Comment

• Originally posted by blessed View Post
                    What type of degree if any would help you to advance in CBP? Criminal Justice?
                    Not sure about that one. I am pretty sure however that my accounting degree isn't going to help me in that department.

Comment

• Originally posted by judoka77 View Post
                      Does anyone know if there is any leniency on the hearing test. Apparently shooting guns when I was younger has made some impact on my hearing at 6000 Hz. You can't exceed the threshold of 45dB and mine is 60dB.

Everything else with my hearing is 100%. I had to get a test done by an audiologist.

Any help anyone can give would be great.
                      I can speak from experience on this. PM me with the specifics on what you've done so far testing-wise.

Comment

• Originally posted by barnaj View Post
                        Im gonna have the shortest signature in history. It's gonna say:
                        C YA
                        Would it be considered poor form to mention my March 16th eod for Detroit Land border? If it's any consolation barnaj, they seem to be offering PH to all the Michigan people.

Any 943's out there?

Comment

• nordy.. how's life? ready to go?

how many CPB officer this time? 25? i was taking the VBT test @ el sergundo.. and the officer said there were 25 newbie.. this time... are you one of them?

Yoda!! how's life?

Comment

• Originally posted by stw1226 View Post
                            nordy.. how's life? ready to go?

how many CPB officer this time? 25? i was taking the VBT test @ el sergundo.. and the officer said there were 25 newbie.. this time... are you one of them?

Yoda!! how's life?
                            STILL IN "PENDINGVILLE"... with apparently no end in sight...
                            CBPO
                            Written: 08/29/2007
                            EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Firebug View Post
                              The dogs are NOT shared.

FB
                              They are here, and a number of other large ports out this way. 2 or 3 dogs of various flavors with 5 or 6 puppy pushers. I've seen the same dog with 3 different handlers on different occasions.

Comment

• Anyone see the post on HonorFirst saying the TV show Homeland Security was cancelled? I'm crushed. Now what will I watch 8PM besides O'Reilly?
                                Luck is where preparation meets opportunity. - Seneca

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9258 users online. 389 members and 8869 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X