300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jflores View Post
    just got my date to retake expired fitness exam, whoopie, (note the sarcasm).

is Jersey still here.................waiting?
    Still here...just took mine...AGAIN...on monday. Waiting to get back in TSU. My date is 8-8-08. What's yours?

Comment

• i thought BI's dont meet at your home? Or is it just their preference

Comment

• Originally posted by co94 View Post
        Still here...just took mine...AGAIN...on monday. Waiting to get back in TSU. My date is 8-8-08. What's yours?

When do you know your medical or whatnot is expired? are you notified?

Comment

• Originally posted by nycmike87 View Post
          i thought BI's dont meet at your home? Or is it just their preference
          I think it's whatever they prefer. Mine was retired LE and liked public meeting places.
          Luck is where preparation meets opportunity. - Seneca

Comment

• JDNoble,

No, I am in process for N. WA. I did live in Philly but relocated out to Portland for my wifes job. I got peeps out in Chester though.

Comment

i thought BI's dont meet at your home? Or is it just their preference
              My BI came to my house 2 days in a row. It was great because I live in an apt building and just walked around and introduced him to people till he got enough references.

Comment

• Originally posted by robeans View Post
                The dogs are stored in a contracted kennel. Dogs are shared by 1, 2 or 3 pushers. And I think (I'm no K9, I just slept in a Holiday Inn Express last night) that they go to full time work around 1 year old.

The dogs are NOT shared.

FB

Comment

When do you know your medical or whatnot is expired? are you notified?
                  yes...I was notified by mail. Word of advice. be proactive. I got all of my telephone #'s from last years paperwork. I called the medical contracctor and found out that there is a date that they will have to schedule you by. Get that info and call them the day after and set it up. You will have a 3 way conversation with the contractor and the medical unit at MHC. They gave me a date for today, but I explained my situation, very nicely, about how i was trying to expedite getting back to the pipeline and they switched my date for this past monday. I emailed MHC medical unit today and they told me I should be back in TSU by next Friday. It probably would have been the following one if I had not asked for an earlier date. Be proactive.

Comment

• Originally posted by RobRok View Post
                    JDNoble,

No, I am in process for N. WA. I did live in Philly but relocated out to Portland for my wifes job. I got peeps out in Chester though.
                    Nice. Whats your timeline?
                    ICE IEA Philadelphia FO (Dingmans Ferry, PA)
                    Written: 5/15/08
                    NOR: 5/20/08
                    TO: 10/28/08
                    Medical/Drug Test: Cleared from CBP
                    Fitness: 2/02/09
                    BI: 3/15/09
                    OB: 4/24
                    EOD: 7/27
                    FLETC: 7/29 (Class 928)

CBPO Pennsylvania
                    Written: 3/15/08
                    NOR: 4/2/08
                    TO: 5/22/08
                    Pre-Emp Forms: 6/2/08
                    Fitness/Medical: 6/18/08
                    VBT: 6/30/08
                    Drug Test: 7/10/08
                    Quals: (GS-7) 7/23/08
                    Met w/ BI: 9/24/08
                    BI submitted: 10/10/08
                    TSU: 4/2/09
                    Removed from TSU (med/fit): 6/4
                    EOD:

Comment

• What is the tel. number to check for medical/fitness, VBT or the BI status?

Thanks for your help!
                      CBPO
                      Test:--------------3/12/07 (89%)
                      TO:--------------- 1/29/09
                      Medical/Fitness:--- 3/2/09 (Passed, CASS updated 3/10/09)
                      Drug Test:--------- Not Required (to my surprise on CASS 3/10/09).
                      VBT:-------------- 3/11/09 (Passed, CASS updated 4/2/09)
                      Pre-Empt Forms:--- Pending....
                      BI:---------------- Pending....
                      Quals:------------- Pending....

Comment

• Originally posted by yoda View Post
                        If you really want to get in try BPA, I'd say you have a better chance
                        of getting in with them... or try calling MHC and let them know that your 37th is on the horizon and that might speed up the process for you...
                        The thing in that your score for NYC will most likely not get picked up, unlike other applicants going for the SW border...
                        I'd say call MHC to let them know about you age situation and ask them if it will help if you changed your GEO pref...

Wish you the best of luck bud!...
                        BOP at a hard-to-fill facility would probably be his best bet. That way, if he did get hired, he'd stop the clock in terms of jumping over to CBP/OFO.

BP would likely hire him, but since they're handing out waivers to everybody they'd likely not get around to it until after his 37th B-day. It's a fine choice if he wants to stay a PA, but CBP/OFO is likely not to honor the waiver...if his goal is becoming a CBPO.

Comment

• Time line:

Test 7/30/08 71--->ouch!
                          TO 9/08
                          Med/Fitness 10/08
                          Drug/VBT 11/08
                          BI 12/08 (met with 11/08 and submitted mid Dec.)- Pending
                          Quals Pending

Comment

• Originally posted by ac1286 View Post
                            After faxing document requested I'm all good. Security Cleared. That was a pretty quick turn around on my response to the letter they sent. Now just waiting......for the "Call". I want the tunnel if it's still available. Anybody from Michigan get the call lately?
                            I got my call Friday March 6th. My BI was cleared for 8 days before I got my call. I was offered the Soo, Port Huron or Detroit. "Detroit" seems to consist of the Ambassador, Tunnel, and Cargo Facility. I don't believe that you know where you'll be until you are at the location and they tell you where they need you.

Anyone else out there class of 945?

Comment

• Can someone help me with the automated CASS tel. number, please.

I want to have it just in case I need to use it. I searched for it and found one but it said is not in service.

Thank you!
                              CBPO
                              Test:--------------3/12/07 (89%)
                              TO:--------------- 1/29/09
                              Medical/Fitness:--- 3/2/09 (Passed, CASS updated 3/10/09)
                              Drug Test:--------- Not Required (to my surprise on CASS 3/10/09).
                              VBT:-------------- 3/11/09 (Passed, CASS updated 4/2/09)
                              Pre-Empt Forms:--- Pending....
                              BI:---------------- Pending....
                              Quals:------------- Pending....

Comment

• Originally posted by ImmOff View Post
                                Can someone help me with the automated CASS tel. number, please.

I want to have it just in case I need to use it. I searched for it and found one but it said is not in service.

Thank you!
                                Looks like someone is in a BAD NEED for a "chill pill"!...
                                Here you go buddy... CASS HOTLINE 612-467-7040
                                You will need your Application ID on hand... NOW RELAX DUDE!...
                                CBPO
                                Written: 08/29/2007
                                EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6651 users online. 375 members and 6276 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X