300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by barnaj View Post
    Could anyone let me know what the email is for the medical section?
    barnaj, if no one has answered you by tonight, I'll post it. I have it at home but I'm at work now.

Comment

• Originally posted by DirtStyx View Post
      barnaj, if no one has answered you by tonight, I'll post it. I have it at home but I'm at work now.
      Good deal, thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by ImmOff View Post
        Can someone tell me what will be a good reason to fail the VBT, and people who failed, Can you tell me, maybe what reason you think you failed?
        Man, you were goin nuts about HAVING the VBT, now you're thinking about FAILING? Take a deep breath, relax, and just wait.....better yet, just go on with your life as if you're just waiting for results that will inevitably come.....which is whats really happening. It'll come soon enough and things will fall into place. I understand how anxious you are and the steps cant come fast enough but no use in goin nuts. Im lucky to have my steps come in a nice flow. Be confident. Im sure you passed. Just keep tabs on CASS and become a CASS addict like everyone else here.
        Test: 12/8/08
        EOD: June 22, 2009
        Class 960
        FLETC Graduation Date: October 28, 2009

Comment

• Originally posted by DirtStyx View Post
          Hey nevermind. I emailed the MHC and they forwarded it for me.
          Thanks again!

Comment

• The email I used for setting up my medical exam and got a response back in about an hour was: [email protected]
            Written: 12/9
            NOR: 12/12 (94)
            TO: 1/29
            VBT: 2/26 completed
            Medical: 4/27 completed
            Fitness: 3/2 completed
            Drug: 3/12 completed
            BI: completed with interim clearance (met BI on 3/18)
            Quals: completed on 3/19
            The Call: 4/27
            EOD: 6/1 Blaine, WA
            FLETC: 7/1

Comment

• Nycmike87 if I may ask what was your test score?
              Bridge and Tunnel Officer, Exam No. 5606

Comment

• k9

how does one get into the k9 program with cbp? i'm in tsu now and just trying to get some info as to how long you have to work at cbp before you can apply for the k9 unit.

thanks for any info!

Comment

• Originally posted by alutins View Post
                  how does one get into the k9 program with cbp? i'm in tsu now and just trying to get some info as to how long you have to work at cbp before you can apply for the k9 unit.

thanks for any info!
                  It's very competitive, you have to be at least a GS-11.

Comment

• Originally posted by TPA3312 View Post
                    Today is day 22 in TSU and counting. Has anyone heard anything about Florida being full?
                    Your not alone. I am just waiting patiently for Florida. The calls usually come in on a Friday within 30 days so we will see what happens this Friday or next Friday. It's amazing how every step is a WAIT.
                    Miami by way of Chicago
                    Test 8/4/08
                    TO 11/13/08
                    Drug Test 11/13/08
                    VBT 12/11/08
                    Physical 12/16/08
                    Qual 1/10/09
                    Met BI 1/5/09
                    BI cleared 2/19/09
                    TSU 2/20/09

Comment

• It's amazing how every step in the hiring process for CBP is a WAIT. With this job we all just have to be very PATIENT in the process or you will go crazy.
                      You have to wait for an opening.
                      You then have to wait to test.
                      You have to wait for a T.O.
                      You have to wait for Drug test.
                      You have to wait for VBT date, then you have to wait for results.
                      You have to wait for medical and physical, then wait for results and if there is any issues with medical, you have to wait again to be medically approved.
                      You have to wait for BI investigator to contact you.
                      You then have to wait for your BI to clear and thats the worse (could be between 1 month and 6 month).
                      Then once you make it in TSU you have to wait for a call.
                      I'm not being negative about the process but you must understand the hiring process and live your life or it will drive you crazy.
                      Miami by way of Chicago
                      Test 8/4/08
                      TO 11/13/08
                      Drug Test 11/13/08
                      VBT 12/11/08
                      Physical 12/16/08
                      Qual 1/10/09
                      Met BI 1/5/09
                      BI cleared 2/19/09
                      TSU 2/20/09

Comment

• Originally posted by trappb View Post
                        Your not alone. I am just waiting patiently for Florida. The calls usually come in on a Friday within 30 days so we will see what happens this Friday or next Friday. It's amazing how every step is a WAIT.
                        I was sent to TSU on 2/17/09 so we may be in the same class. I'm sure we are both hoping the "the call" will come soon.
                        Last edited by TPA3312; 03-11-2009, 05:31 PM.
                        Luck is where preparation meets opportunity. - Seneca

Comment

• Originally posted by TPA3312 View Post
                          I was sent to TSU on 2/17/09 so we may be in the same class. I'm sure we are both hoping the "the call" will come soon.
                          Yeah we may be in the same class. If I remember correctly your going to Port Everglades and I'm going to Miami so I would think we would get called at the same time or at least be in the same Fletc class.
                          Miami by way of Chicago
                          Test 8/4/08
                          TO 11/13/08
                          Drug Test 11/13/08
                          VBT 12/11/08
                          Physical 12/16/08
                          Qual 1/10/09
                          Met BI 1/5/09
                          BI cleared 2/19/09
                          TSU 2/20/09

Comment

• Originally posted by trappb View Post
                            Yeah we may be in the same class. If I remember correctly your going to Port Everglades and I'm going to Miami so I would think we would get called at the same time or at least be in the same Fletc class.
                            I would take anything in Florida.
                            Last edited by TPA3312; 04-23-2009, 09:11 AM.
                            Luck is where preparation meets opportunity. - Seneca

Comment

• just finished with all the forms, im going to send it out tomarrow hopefully get the ball rolling
                              "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem." President Ronald Reagan.

Comment

• Originally posted by alutins View Post

thanks for any info!
                                Originally posted by audi0xpl0de View Post
                                It's very competitive, you have to be at least a GS-11.
                                It all depends on where your at. It's always competitive, sometimes more than others. Show interest from early on and see if you can get in with some special ops with them. Talk with the K9 supervisor and meanwhile be the best CBPO you can be.

And no, you don't have to be an 11. The announcements are almost always for 9 through 11. The biggest thing is that your off probation.
                                Last edited by robeans; 03-11-2009, 06:57 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9361 users online. 479 members and 8882 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X