Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could anyone let me know what the email is for the medical section?
    Last edited by barnaj; 03-11-2009, 01:03 PM.

Comment

• try this

[email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by imlikeaninja View Post
        Thanks alot, of all the info i have on hand i couldn't find anything medically related.

Comment

• Don't get yer hopes up. I've been waiting 2 days for a response.

Comment

Don't get yer hopes up. I've been waiting 2 days for a response.
            Yeah it sucks. I was all done then i had to redo my medical because it expired at the same time my BI cleared. All the stuff was sent in last week and am just trying to get info on if they got it yet. Whats your issue?

Comment

• Originally posted by trappb View Post
              Immoff when you do complete the VBT please respond to this forum on what you thought about it. Because you are very anxious about this portion of the hiring process which in my eyes was the easiest. When I took the drug test I was more afraid if they were going to mix my urine with someone elses. Trust me, take everybodies advice and be yourself.
              Let me tell you that it was very easy as you guys said. But, I just responded in 5 or maybe 10 sec. I hope this is not a big deal. I got so concentrated into the scene that I even responded when it wasn't my turn to respond. I wore a suit and I was calm. One more thing, at the end the CBPO doing the VBT asks me if I have any questions for him and I said "NO, thank you, that’s all".

Is that something bad? And yes, I did sign a paper saying that I will not divulge anything about the test to anybody. I hope I am not divulging anything about the test by asking these questions here. If I am, please let me know and I will delete it right away.
              CBPO
              Test:--------------3/12/07 (89%)
              TO:--------------- 1/29/09
              Medical/Fitness:--- 3/2/09 (Passed, CASS updated 3/10/09)
              Drug Test:--------- Not Required (to my surprise on CASS 3/10/09).
              VBT:-------------- 3/11/09 (Passed, CASS updated 4/2/09)
              Pre-Empt Forms:--- Pending....
              BI:---------------- Pending....
              Quals:------------- Pending....

Comment

• Originally posted by barnaj View Post
                Yeah it sucks. I was all done then i had to redo my medical because it expired at the same time my BI cleared. All the stuff was sent in last week and am just trying to get info on if they got it yet
                When do you know your medical expires? does it show up on CASS as expired or are you notified?

Comment

• Can someone tell me what will be a good reason to fail the VBT, and people who failed, Can you tell me, maybe what reason you think you failed?
                  CBPO
                  Test:--------------3/12/07 (89%)
                  TO:--------------- 1/29/09
                  Medical/Fitness:--- 3/2/09 (Passed, CASS updated 3/10/09)
                  Drug Test:--------- Not Required (to my surprise on CASS 3/10/09).
                  VBT:-------------- 3/11/09 (Passed, CASS updated 4/2/09)
                  Pre-Empt Forms:--- Pending....
                  BI:---------------- Pending....
                  Quals:------------- Pending....

Comment

• Originally posted by barnaj View Post
                    Yeah it sucks. I was all done then i had to redo my medical because it expired at the same time my BI cleared. All the stuff was sent in last week and am just trying to get info on if they got it yet. Whats your issue?
                    6+ weeks and still waiting for VBT results. Just wanna make sure my vid didn't get taped over.

Comment

6+ weeks and still waiting for VBT results. Just wanna make sure my vid didn't get taped over.
                      The email you provided bounced back as "user unknown". Maybe thats why you haven't heard anything?
                      Last edited by barnaj; 03-11-2009, 01:44 PM.

Comment

• I e-mailed to here [email protected]

and they told me they forwarded my question to here mailto:[email protected]

If I don't get a response by the end of the week I'll try again

Comment

• Today is day 22 in TSU and counting. Has anyone heard anything about Florida being full?
                          Luck is where preparation meets opportunity. - Seneca

Comment

• Hey guys what are the abbreviations you use mean? Like eod tsu and such?

Comment

• Originally posted by nycmike87 View Post
                              Hey guys what are the abbreviations you use mean? Like eod tsu and such?
                              EOD: Enter on Duty
                              TSU: Training and Scheduling Unit

Comment

• Ahh ok thx

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9551 users online. 340 members and 9211 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X