300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by soto2635 View Post
    does anyone know is theres a 1800 # to call if you have questions about filling out the some forms?
    Should be somewhere on your t.o. Id give you a number, but don't have it handy.

Comment

does anyone know is theres a 1800 # to call if you have questions about filling out the some forms?
      Your TO packet comes with instructions and samples, plus a check list... Just make sure you go over every single item on the checklist, and go over your SF-86 a couple of times to make sure you didn't miss anything.

Not really sure there is a number to call for filling out your packet, other than calling MHC and asking if they can help you out...
      CBPO
      Written: 08/29/2007
      EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• i see i got a number but no one answers it
        "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem." President Ronald Reagan.

Comment

• jckndab0x

If its MHC then your probably gonna have to leave a message or email them...I emailed them and called and my response was the same day i was amazed it was for e-qip ended up i was just spelling unknown like this uknown
          and didt even notice it until the lady on the phone spelled it for me lol. I felt pretty dumb

Comment

i see i got a number but no one answers it

Did you forget to send something in? What is it that you needed to send?

Comment

• my case is in the security office and i just got scheduled for a medical/physical, have yet to take the VBT, should i take this as a good sign ?

Comment

• Originally posted by vqv123 View Post
                my case is in the security office and i just got scheduled for a medical/physical, have yet to take the VBT, should i take this as a good sign ?
                Normal progress.

Comment

i see i got a number but no one answers it
                  here's the number to MHC for a LIVE rep.

(612) 467-7043

Comment

• Originally posted by ImmOff View Post
                    Thanks, I will follow your advice. I am just anxious and anxiety makes me turn crazy. I will follow all your good advices; this forum has been great help to me and to others. And I know I will do great tomorrow. Barnaj!!! I will be myself. That is why you are where you are now. It seems that you are a very smart guy. I hope they call you ASAP and I wish you and all waiting for the call all the best luck in the world.

God Bless All!!!
                    Immoff when you do complete the VBT please respond to this forum on what you thought about it. Because you are very anxious about this portion of the hiring process which in my eyes was the easiest. When I took the drug test I was more afraid if they were going to mix my urine with someone elses. Trust me, take everybodies advice and be yourself.
                    Miami by way of Chicago
                    Test 8/4/08
                    TO 11/13/08
                    Drug Test 11/13/08
                    VBT 12/11/08
                    Physical 12/16/08
                    Qual 1/10/09
                    Met BI 1/5/09
                    BI cleared 2/19/09
                    TSU 2/20/09

Comment

• Originally posted by trappb View Post
                      Immoff when you do complete the VBT please respond to this forum on what you thought about it. Because you are very anxious about this portion of the hiring process which in my eyes was the easiest. When I took the drug test I was more afraid if they were going to mix my urine with someone elses. Trust me, take everybodies advice and be yourself.
                      Just don't post anything relating to the material on it, otherwise you risk being removed from the process. It's happened many times before, so beware.

Comment

• im filling out the of 612 whats the announcemnet # is it the number on the top right of the TO?
                        "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem." President Ronald Reagan.

Comment

• Originally posted by yoda View Post
                          Still PENDING!... It is somewhat frustrating to know that my file was adjudicated, a month ago now, and I still have no news on the determination.
                          ... BUT... I'm still on the system!...
                          i'm still praying for you man....

Comment

im filling out the of 612 whats the announcemnet # is it the number on the top right of the TO?
                            It says on your Notice of Results the announcement number you need.. Not sure if it's on the TO, but I would assume so.
                            BPA EOD - 09/06/10

Comment

• Any former street cops who are now CBPOs- looking for some experiences and opinions on how you feel about the CBP job.

I have 5+ years on the road and finally got TO- three years after I took the test.

So, really, I'm wondering how the transition was and if you are satisfied or wish you could head back to the local level. I'm not a **** and vinegar rookie, so I'm not all about fighting people and such every day.

The port I applied for is mostly cargo ships, so I think being outside and actually moving around while doing work would be acceptable, as opposed to sitting in a booth for 8 hours.

Any input would be appreciated.

FYI, Charleston, SC is my port of choice, so any details would be great also.

Comment

• Originally posted by nycmike87 View Post
                                hey guys just check up on CASS passed my fitness but my medical has this next to it
                                "Your medical has been sent to our Medical Review Office for a determination. We normally receive a determination approximately four weeks after your exam date."
                                Any idea if this is a bad sign?

I checked mine today as well and it said the same thing today. Physical passed, but medical was sent for review...
                                Test Date: 12/8/08
                                NOR Date: 12/11/08 (92)
                                TO: 1/30/09-Received
                                Forms: 2/28/09-Completed
                                VBT: 2/23/09-Completed
                                Medical: 3/18/09-Completed
                                Physical: 3/10/09-Completed
                                Drug Test: 3/13/09-Completed
                                Qualifications:-3/19/09-Completed
                                BI:-Pending "In the security office"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5534 users online. 242 members and 5292 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X