Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBP officer

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by barnaj View Post
    Im begging you not to copy what you see. Just be yourself and use common sense.
    Thanks, I will follow your advice. I am just anxious and anxiety makes me turn crazy. I will follow all your good advices; this forum has been great help to me and to others. And I know I will do great tomorrow. Barnaj!!! I will be myself. That is why you are where you are now. It seems that you are a very smart guy. I hope they call you ASAP and I wish you and all waiting for the call all the best luck in the world.

    God Bless All!!!
    CBPO
    Test:--------------3/12/07 (89%)
    Location:---------- NYC/JFK
    TO:--------------- 1/29/09
    Medical/Fitness:--- 3/2/09 (Passed, CASS updated 3/10/09)
    Drug Test:--------- Not Required (to my surprise on CASS 3/10/09).
    VBT:-------------- 3/11/09 (Passed, CASS updated 4/2/09)
    Pre-Empt Forms:--- Pending....
    BI:---------------- Pending....
    Quals:------------- Pending....

    Comment


    • Guys, CASS was updated for me today. Peolpe are right, they update CASS on Tuesdays. Look at my signature with the updates....

      Thank God!
      CBPO
      Test:--------------3/12/07 (89%)
      Location:---------- NYC/JFK
      TO:--------------- 1/29/09
      Medical/Fitness:--- 3/2/09 (Passed, CASS updated 3/10/09)
      Drug Test:--------- Not Required (to my surprise on CASS 3/10/09).
      VBT:-------------- 3/11/09 (Passed, CASS updated 4/2/09)
      Pre-Empt Forms:--- Pending....
      BI:---------------- Pending....
      Quals:------------- Pending....

      Comment


      • You're blowing the VBT way out of proportion. It's not hard at all if you have common sense. Nothing to be anxious about.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by ImmOff View Post
          Thanks, I will follow your advice. I am just anxious and anxiety makes me turn crazy. I will follow all your good advices; this forum has been great help to me and to others. And I know I will do great tomorrow. Barnaj!!! I will be myself. That is why you are where you are now. It seems that you are a very smart guy. I hope they call you ASAP and I wish you and all waiting for the call all the best luck in the world.

          God Bless All!!!
          Thanks bro. You seem to be a classy guy and are just excited. The reason i said what i said is that you might see something on HS USA that isnt a good response, shout it out and mess up your VBT. The whole thing is set up not for a LEO response, but a general idea of how mature and intelligent you are. It's weird but NOT hard at all, so just give it your best and you'll be A-Okay. Im hoping to hear something good this week so I'll keep you posted. Best of luck on your process and hopefully it wont take as long as it has for some of us.

          Comment


          • Took the VBT today, it was definitely interesting and awkward but overall I think I passed.

            BTW - Just before the test one of the CBPO's referred to it as the "Video Based Terror"
            CBPO:
            EXAM: 8/08
            NOR: 9/9/08 - 98
            T.O.: 2/2/09
            GEO - E. TX
            Forms - 2/6/09
            Quals - 4/13/09
            Med - 2/27/09 Clr 4/10/09
            VBT - 3/10/09 Clr 4/6/09
            UDS - 6/24/09
            BI - Met w. B.I. 4/12/09 clr 7/2/09
            Fitness - 3/9/09
            TSU - 7/2/09
            ___________________

            Law Enforcement Specialist (ICE)
            GEO: VT
            NOR: 99 (GS-11)
            T.O.: 10/28/09
            B.I.: clr 3/12/10
            E.O.D.: 4/11/2010!!!

            Comment


            • hey guys just check up on CASS passed my fitness but my medical has this next to it
              "Your medical has been sent to our Medical Review Office for a determination. We normally receive a determination approximately four weeks after your exam date."
              Any idea if this is a bad sign?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by nycmike87 View Post
                hey guys just check up on CASS passed my fitness but my medical has this next to it
                "Your medical has been sent to our Medical Review Office for a determination. We normally receive a determination approximately four weeks after your exam date."
                Any idea if this is a bad sign?
                Not a bad sign, they need to review the results of your medical before they can make a determination.

                Comment


                • ah ok cool thx

                  Comment


                  • Anyone else receive a TO for Tennessee?
                    That's what they do, it's a trailer park.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by barnaj View Post
                      Yoda, whats the word?
                      Still PENDING!... It is somewhat frustrating to know that my file was adjudicated, a month ago now, and I still have no news on the determination.
                      ... BUT... I'm still on the system!...
                      CBPO
                      Written: 08/29/2007
                      EOD: July 11, 2011

                      Comment


                      • i have my VBT ON March 25th any pointers?
                        "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem." President Ronald Reagan.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by yoda View Post
                          Still PENDING!... It is somewhat frustrating to know that my file was adjudicated, a month ago now, and I still have no news on the determination.
                          ... BUT... I'm still on the system!...
                          Sucky and yet:
                          Good deal! Glad to hear you are still on CASS.
                          First and foremost that is the most important thing. Keep me in the loop.

                          Comment


                          • does anyone know is theres a 1800 # to call if you have questions about filling out the some forms?
                            "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem." President Ronald Reagan.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by soto2635 View Post
                              i have my VBT ON March 25th any pointers?
                              Its easy bro. Just be yourself and dont go overboard.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by soto2635 View Post
                                i have my VBT ON March 25th any pointers?
                                SIMPLY,
                                what has been discussed today is all you need for the VBT...
                                CBPO
                                Written: 08/29/2007
                                EOD: July 11, 2011

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 9372 users online. 396 members and 8976 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X