TO June 08
    Medical COMPLETE 12/08
    VBT complete 08 passed
    Qualification GS-5 September 08
    BI September 08 complete April 09

FITNESS REDO AUG 7TH FAILED
    NOW IT IS TIME TO START ALL OVER AGAIN

Comment

• well my BI and gs-7 quals finally cleared yesterday. hopefully me and TSU aren't buddies for too long.

Comment

• When did you meet with you BI?

Comment

• umm.. it was like october-novemberish. but my BI probably should have cleared in December or January if only my adjudicator received the document i faxed him at the time he asked me for it. i ended up waiting over 2 months to ask if he received it.

Comment

• Originally posted by yoda View Post
            As long as I get that GREEN check-mark next to my BI, I don't care how long it takes to get my EOD (as long as it's not another year!)
            Couldn't have said it better myself.
            ICE IEA Philadelphia FO (Dingmans Ferry, PA)
            Written: 5/15/08
            NOR: 5/20/08
            TO: 10/28/08
            Medical/Drug Test: Cleared from CBP
            Fitness: 2/02/09
            BI: 3/15/09
            OB: 4/24
            EOD: 7/27
            FLETC: 7/29 (Class 928)

CBPO Pennsylvania
            Written: 3/15/08
            NOR: 4/2/08
            TO: 5/22/08
            Pre-Emp Forms: 6/2/08
            Fitness/Medical: 6/18/08
            VBT: 6/30/08
            Drug Test: 7/10/08
            Quals: (GS-7) 7/23/08
            Met w/ BI: 9/24/08
            BI submitted: 10/10/08
            TSU: 4/2/09
            Removed from TSU (med/fit): 6/4
            EOD:

Comment

• Originally posted by DLA View Post
              umm.. it was like october-novemberish. but my BI probably should have cleared in December or January if only my adjudicator received the document i faxed him at the time he asked me for it. i ended up waiting over 2 months to ask if he received it.
              Thanks. The reason I'm asking is that I'm trying to get some sort of time frame for my situation. My final contact with my BI was 2/17/09 when he called to let me know he wrapped things up and wished me luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by DLA View Post
                well my BI and gs-7 quals finally cleared yesterday. hopefully me and TSU aren't buddies for too long.
                Looks like they've been busy. I just got my BI and quals cleared, although it doesn't show it on cass or phone line. I got an email from MHC saying that my file has been transferred to TSU. I also hope TSU and I aren't buddies for long. I'm WA State - All other locations by the way.

Someone said that they don't want to go to Georgia in the summer but the way I see it, this is a career move not a summer job. I'll gladly have hot humid swamp b**ls for 4 months as long as it means that I retire in 20 years...

Comment

• That was me. Not to sound like an a.s.s. but OBVIOUSLY. Who would turn down the job regardless of season?? It was just a preference.
                  Test: 12/8/08
                  EOD: June 22, 2009
                  Class 960
                  FLETC Graduation Date: October 28, 2009

Comment

• Originally posted by merlin436 View Post
                    Guys...this is an open board. Do you really want the Mexican drug cartels to know what or if you carry a back-up weapon?

All things firearms will be answered for you once you attend the academy.

Plus, it's all been discussed before. If you bothered to search it out, you'd find those answers.
                    There are other things that threaten this country other than "Mexican Cartels", such as maybe.....TERRORISTS, Culombian Drug Cartels as well, please be broader on your "slap on the wrist". As you try to educate "us" elementary kids that need to do our own research, instead of sounding stereotypical and discriminating.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pawn922 View Post
                      I got my call today for the Detroit Ambassador Bridge.

EOD March 30th
                      FLETC May 5th
                      What did they offer you? Mine was Detroit land, bridge or tunnel to be determined.

Comment

• Originally posted by spartan300 View Post
                        There are other things that threaten this country other than "Mexican Cartels", such as maybe.....TERRORISTS, Culombian Drug Cartels as well, please be broader on your "slap on the wrist". As you try to educate "us" elementary kids that need to do our own research, instead of sounding stereotypical and discriminating.
                        Discriminating?

Are you aware that we have a border with Mexico, where many if not most CBPO's are stationed?

And right now there is a huge problem with the Mexican drug cartels? Making that example was not stereotypical or discriminating. It was just the most realistic scenario.

If you get in to CBP, you will find out that we get intel, and discuss Specific, threats.

We do not refer to them in generic terms.

Comment

Sorry! but if you are of Mexican descent and you're offended by a true statement...then, you need to re-think who you are. You are an AMERICAN (1st) of Mexican descent (Heritage)... No matter how people look at you when they see you...
                          If Merlin would've used the term "wet-back" then you should have something to gripe about, but he said "MEXICAN CARTEL"... which is in FACT a CURRENT problem along the border, and in no way, shape, or form derogatory to any race or person.

SERIOUSLY!.... I AM HISPANIC and I don't see where you get off saying that the statement was a "stereotype"... and just in case you are confused, drug lords and cartels use terrorist tactics against the population. Just in case as well, COLOMBIA is in South America and doesn't share a BORDER with the US, hence its DRUG CARTELS don't place CBPO's in the direct line of fire as the Mexican Drug Cartel does to CBPO's and BPA's.

That would be my rant for the week... carry on guys!....
                          CBPO
                          Written: 08/29/2007
                          EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• Gangland showed the Cartels the other week. That is some CRAAAAAZY shhhhhhhhhhtuff!
                            Test: 12/8/08
                            EOD: June 22, 2009
                            Class 960
                            FLETC Graduation Date: October 28, 2009

Comment

• Originally posted by Draven27 View Post
                              Gangland showed the Cartels the other week. That is some CRAAAAAZY shhhhhhhhhhtuff!
                              Yeah, I really believe these cartels along the border are really gona cause some serious issues to are country, like the cartels did in the 80's in Miami. I would say growing up down there in those times were pretty ugly if you ask me!! I read the mexican army put about 7,000 soilders along the border today in juarez...
                              Last edited by FreeAgent; 03-07-2009, 11:56 AM.

Comment

Could I get educated on the CULOMBIANS? are they similar to colombians? they sound like a very dangerous cartel, and I dont think we have a whole lot of intel on them.
                                5 weeks in TSU.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8433 users online. 227 members and 8206 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X