Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calitown
    commented on 's reply
    CBP will not accomodate any other training or academy other than that of MILITARY.
    Anyways congrats on the NYPD offer, I'm not sure which one pays you more in the end, but I'd assume NYPD may be higher in the long run with slightly better retirement. You'll also be doing more LE regarded duties than as a CBPO. Best of luck.

• V_AntCBP
    commented on 's reply
    yeah man, just use 1 year wait timeline, corsair it would make you feel better little bit... I waited 50 weeks for my poly... and now i'm 1 month in for Background...lol

• V_AntCBP
    commented on 's reply
    My BI said he had a month to complete and submit field portion to his manager for reviews. MattyjayG you can contact the BI's supervisor but its may **** your BI off, and your background is depending on what he finds/writes, you know what I mean? The BI's central office is the one contacted your thru email to let you know your BI was starting and someone would be contacting you soon...

• corsair
    replied
    31 weeks since I've passed the Structured Interview, I'm being optimistic and looking at it as if I'm more than halfway there.

Leave a comment:

• corsair
    commented on 's reply
    I could have sworn someone said about 40 something days to complete the findings but I might be wrong.

• MattyjayG
    replied
    If you Bi doesn’t want to give you any updates on your process who else can you ask? And how long does a Bi have to turn in their findings?

Leave a comment:

• Mpiment3
    commented on 's reply
    Im also 19-2 waiting on the Poly, passed the SI on 4/18/19.

• JimmyW777
    commented on 's reply
    If you don't get a provisional clearance right off the back, sit back and relax because your going to be waiting quite awhile.

• David1984
    commented on 's reply
    Mr. T7 yes they do pull your credit. I had mine pulled a month after applying and then again a few days before taking my second poly. Thanks to Dodge_Guy19-4 www.annualcreditreport.com will give you that information. The regular monitoring services won’t show that info.
    Last edited by David1984; 10-12-2019, 07:29 PM.

• Stay Frosty
    commented on 's reply
    Which job is better in the long run ?

• Silva23
    replied
    So I picked Buffalo NY and my EOD is Feb and the Academy in March. Any tips?

Leave a comment:

• TsFost
    commented on 's reply
    My BI is flying up on the 20th to start his local checks with neighbors, and the sit down with me. Really can't wait to finish up with it. Got my call from BP a couple days ago. Really hoping OFO calls me Monday lol.

• Mr. T7
    commented on 's reply
    My process is very similar to yours. I passed my poly Sep. 5 and got a green on CASS Sep. 6. Had to get my finger print cards done and sent of 2 weeks ago. And last week I re-certified my e-QIP. That's where I'm at. Do they pull your credit report? I've been keeping on eye on mine for any Inquiries, nothing yet.

• antoniojeff808
    commented on 's reply
    David1984 same as mine. I took poly Aug 8, then i met the BI Sep 9.

• David1984
    commented on 's reply
    After I passed my poly I received an e-mail to re-certify my eqip. Then was contacted by my BI to meet. All together about 1 month after passing the poly. But I’m sure it varies by schedule of the BI.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7172 users online. 370 members and 6802 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X