300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by girly View Post
    I dont think this will be that hard and I am female, but how about strapping 10lbs to your chest then running, A) uncomfortable B) can make you loose your breath just had to point that out. But 15 does not sound bad.

My problem will be the push ups, I have always done those darn girl push ups and lets just say my husband is still Rollin on the floor while working with me on this issue, lol.
    Im sure some exception would be made. Military is the same way about the guy/girl p.t. I honestly believe the washout rate will go up 15% give or take if that p.t. plan is implimented. Alot of people say its nothing, but until you see alot of the candidates you wont understand. They are good people and would be good inspectors, but they couldnt manage that run or the push ups.

Comment

• All of those calls going out in MI had me excited. I was hoping my background would complete and send me to TSU, unfortunatly no such luck
      Another person I know said that I should call and make sure that my BI did not get lost in the shuffle, I was just wondering if this is a good ideal or not? I see all these other people that tested after me completing and getting ready for flect makes me wonder.
      Tested March 08
      TO June 08
      Medical COMPLETE 12/08
      VBT complete 08 passed
      Qualification GS-5 September 08
      BI September 08 complete April 09

FITNESS REDO AUG 7TH FAILED
      NOW IT IS TIME TO START ALL OVER AGAIN

Comment

All of those calls going out in MI had me excited. I was hoping my background would complete and send me to TSU, unfortunatly no such luck
        Another person I know said that I should call and make sure that my BI did not get lost in the shuffle, I was just wondering if this is a good ideal or not? I see all these other people that tested after me completing and getting ready for flect makes me wonder.
        Well you could email MHC and ask about it. The catch is they dont have BI information until IA gives them the thumbs up or thumbs down. BUT, i asked about mine since i'd been waiting 4.5 months without hearing a word and they said "we show you are fully cleared". That was before CASS updated so i found out about a week early. Just a coincidence, but it dont hurt to ask if you're really wondering.

Comment

• Originally posted by barnaj View Post
          Well you could email MHC and ask about it. The catch is they dont have BI information until IA gives them the thumbs up or thumbs down. BUT, i asked about mine since i'd been waiting 4.5 months without hearing a word and they said "we show you are fully cleared". That was before CASS updated so i found out about a week early. Just a coincidence, but it dont hurt to ask if you're really wondering.
          Is this the Email address I searched the thread and this is what I found
          [email protected], and thanks for the advice I appreciate it
          Tested March 08
          TO June 08
          Medical COMPLETE 12/08
          VBT complete 08 passed

Comment

• I just did that yesterday and I was told nothing new that you couldn't learn here. They just said they have no access to BIs and that they are time consuming ventures. Quals are done periodically and you will receive a letter when they are completed, blah blah blah. But the part that irritated me was the fact that they included my App. ID in the letter and told me that they could respond faster if I included that in my future correspondence with them. My App. ID was the second line of my letter, just after my name and I even labeled it Application ID. I felt like they really didn't read my letter to them at all. Sorry, wish I had better news.

Comment

• I used this one:

[email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by Draven27 View Post
                mlrtme,

My VBT was on the same day as yours. Have you checked CASS? It does seem to update every Tuesday and Thursday as someone mentioned awhile back.
                I did check CASS and nothing has updated on there except for my pre-employement paperwork. I'm hoping this doesn't mean that I have a letter coming stating I didn't pass! Crossing my fingers that this just means they haven't got to mine yet etc.....Congrats to you though Draven27!
                Test Date: 12/8/08
                NOR Date: 12/11/08 (92)
                TO: 1/30/09-Received
                Forms: 2/28/09-Completed
                VBT: 2/23/09-Completed
                Medical: 3/18/09-Completed
                Physical: 3/10/09-Completed
                Drug Test: 3/13/09-Completed
                Qualifications:-3/19/09-Completed
                BI:-Pending "In the security office"

Comment

• Originally posted by DirtStyx View Post
                  I just did that yesterday and I was told nothing new that you couldn't learn here. They just said they have no access to BIs and that they are time consuming ventures. Quals are done periodically and you will receive a letter when they are completed, blah blah blah. But the part that irritated me was the fact that they included my App. ID in the letter and told me that they could respond faster if I included that in my future correspondence with them. My App. ID was the second line of my letter, just after my name and I even labeled it Application ID. I felt like they really didn't read my letter to them at all. Sorry, wish I had better news.
                  Yeah thats a normal signature response it seems. I had my app ID as the subject line and they still told me that. Like I said, I just got lucky that mine happened to have been cleared and they had that info before it updated the CASS.

Comment

• Originally posted by barnaj View Post
                    Yeah thats a normal signature response it seems. I had my app ID as the subject line and they still told me that. Like I said, I just got lucky that mine happened to have been cleared and they had that info before it updated the CASS.
                    Yes it is a signature response I got the same one, I think they just change the name at the top of the page, and the ID number at the bottom. Well I can say that I tried to find out what was going on
                    Tested March 08
                    TO June 08
                    Medical COMPLETE 12/08
                    VBT complete 08 passed

Comment

• Just curious which address you used?

Comment

Yes it is a signature response I got the same one, I think they just change the name at the top of the page, and the ID number at the bottom. Well I can say that I tried to find out what was going on
                        Well there is something to be said for being proactive. My dad always said "God helps those who help themselves".

Comment

• Originally posted by DirtStyx View Post
                          Just curious which address you used?
                          APPLICANTINFO MHC-CBPO <[email protected]>

Your luck will depend on which of the reps receives the email. Some are really nice and helpful and others just blow you off.

Comment

• Got the Call

I got my call today for the Detroit Ambassador Bridge.

EOD March 30th
                            FLETC May 5th

Comment

• Originally posted by Pawn922 View Post

EOD March 30th
                              FLETC May 5th
                              Congratulations and good luck to you!
                              CBPO
                              Test:--------------3/12/07 (89%)
                              TO:--------------- 1/29/09
                              Medical/Fitness:--- 3/2/09 (Passed, CASS updated 3/10/09)
                              Drug Test:--------- Not Required (to my surprise on CASS 3/10/09).
                              VBT:-------------- 3/11/09 (Passed, CASS updated 4/2/09)
                              Pre-Empt Forms:--- Pending....
                              BI:---------------- Pending....
                              Quals:------------- Pending....

Comment

• Originally posted by Pawn922 View Post

EOD March 30th
                                FLETC May 5th
                                Quit braggin you sh**head!! Haha, i knew id see that post today!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12434 users online. 456 members and 11978 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X