Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• faded= slang for getting tore down or tore back or drunk or effed up. west coast thing i guess
    What if quotas did exist?!

Comment

• Originally posted by ExSDSO View Post
      faded= slang for getting tore down or tore back or drunk or effed up. west coast thing i guess
      O, it makes sense now. That must be a west coast thing, I have never heard it called that before. In the south it's getting torn up, trashed, smashed, or fubar.
      Luck is where preparation meets opportunity. - Seneca

Comment

• i hear the el paso office is a pretty bad location, any feedback?
        "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem." President Ronald Reagan.

Comment

• Originally posted by soto2635 View Post
          i hear the el paso office is a pretty bad location, any feedback?
          Sounds like. FoxNews just had several stories on the border violence on the El Paso / Ciudad Juarez border. The Mexican army has even been deployed to the area.

Comment

• ima check it out, just saw it damn its pretty bad
            Last edited by soto2635; 03-04-2009, 08:16 PM.
            "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem." President Ronald Reagan.

Comment

ima check it out, just saw it damn its pretty bad
              I see you just got your t.o. I hope you're a patient person.
              Good luck on the looooonnnnng and winding road ahead!

Comment

• is the wait really that long after getting the letter? i have been patient so far i took the test in 2007
                Last edited by soto2635; 03-04-2009, 08:26 PM.

Comment

is the wait really that long??
                  Depends what comes up. Really, calendar wise its not that long, but its when you start watching days go by and checking cass that it seems so long.

Comment

• whats CASS?

Comment

• what are some views on BP vs CBP? the reason i ask is im doing both right now b/c its for the same locaton more or less.

Comment

• Https://apps.cbp.gov/cass

You can check to see when requirements are completed. Very addictive!

Comment

whats CASS?
                          https://apps.cbp.gov/cass/

This is where you check the progress of your steps after receiving your TO.
                          Enter your digits and you'll see the list come up with PENDING or COMPLETED next to each step.
                          CBPO
                          Written: 08/29/2007
                          EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

what are some views on BP vs CBP? the reason i ask is im doing both right now b/c its for the same locaton more or less.
                            To me, I see BP as more of a in the field, patroling, action packed LE position. Where CBP is at a port of entry detective and sometimes "stamp monkey".

Comment

• What is the "FOH unit"??? thanks.........

Comment

• oh ok well i would be happy with either one im use to that desert enviroment

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8026 users online. 343 members and 7683 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X