Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by flyone2go View Post
    Barnaj,
    Did you check your CASS today? I'm in the same boat as you now...

Requirements Met - 3/2/09
    You have tentatively met the pre-employment requirements and your file is being reviewed. Once a final determination is made that all requirements have been met, you will be notified of the next steps.
    yeah it went back to the checklist because my medical expired, but i already took it again this morning and all went well. So i should be back to that message or TSU shortly i suspect.

Comment

• Originally posted by barnaj View Post
      yeah it went back to the checklist because my medical expired, but i already took it again this morning and all went well. So i should be back to that message or TSU shortly i suspect.
      How long does your medical last anyway? People have gotten more than 1 letter "NOPA" from Customs? Just wondering......

Comment

• Originally posted by ac1286 View Post
        How long does your medical last anyway? People have gotten more than 1 letter "NOPA" from Customs? Just wondering......

Med is good for 2 years, i was using mine from a previous application. Fitness is good for 1 year, had to redo that as well. Not sure what you meant by your NOPA question, but i dont think you'd get more than one, if thats what your asking. I think they'd put all items in question in one letter.

Comment

• Anybody have a EOD date of 02/20/09 on CASS? Just out of curiosity

Comment

• Originally posted by FreeAgent View Post
            Anybody have a EOD date of 02/20/09 on CASS? Just out of curiosity
            Is that what yours shows? Thats strange, unless it changed, the date on the EOD screen used to be the day you started work.

Comment

Dont blame the booze, blame immaturity of the individual. You see i can drink without groping some fletc girl then getting the size 12 out the door. This happened to someone while i was there. I joke around alot about the drinking, but if you cannot handle yourself under the influence, take it easy on the stuff. It just so happens that pounding beers was my way of unwinding and staying sane!

Like I said on the other post the MARRIED MEN & WOMEN who blatantly cheated on their significant other while at FLETC was amazing. The first few weeks everyone is talking about their families and how much they love them and then a few weeks later and a few too many visits to the G bar all that goes down the drain.

When I got off the bus to my dorm at 187 I swore I was at a college campus becuase everyone was DRINKING & Getting FADED! it was a Wednesday night and people (Federal Officers/Agents) where gettin SMASHED.

I could see it now someone with a hidden camera recording in night vision filming all these men and women who swore to protect America and its constitution getting smashed wearing agency clothing before test days or worse yet qual days! Dateline NBC would have a field day.

Good luck to all you that are making the trip to Glynco, and keep in mind why youre there and how many other people would like to be in your spot, thats what kept me on the straight and narrow.

We had a student fail the first 3 tests and then failed the retake of the 4th test. Needless to say she was doing other things instead of studying.
              What if quotas did exist?!

Comment

• Originally posted by FreeAgent View Post
                Anybody have a EOD date of 02/20/09 on CASS? Just out of curiosity
                That's close to my EOD date. Mine is 2/17/09
                Luck is where preparation meets opportunity. - Seneca

Comment

• Originally posted by ExSDSO View Post
                  Like I said on the other post the MARRIED MEN & WOMEN who blatantly cheated on their significant other while at FLETC was amazing. The first few weeks everyone is talking about their families and how much they love them and then a few weeks later and a few too many visits to the G bar all that goes down the drain.

When I got off the bus to my dorm at 187 I swore I was at a college campus becuase everyone was DRINKING & Getting FADED! it was a Wednesday night and people (Federal Officers/Agents) where gettin SMASHED.

I could see it now someone with a hidden camera recording in night vision filming all these men and women who swore to protect America and its constitution getting smashed wearing agency clothing before test days or worse yet qual days! Dateline NBC would have a field day.

Good luck to all you that are making the trip to Glynco, and keep in mind why youre there and how many other people would like to be in your spot, thats what kept me on the straight and narrow.

We had a student fail the first 3 tests and then failed the retake of the 4th test. Needless to say she was doing other things instead of studying.

Haha, yeah your first paragraph is exactly the same thing when i went through. Stuff cracks me up!

Comment

• Originally posted by ExSDSO View Post
                    When I got off the bus to my dorm at 187 I swore I was at a college campus becuase everyone was DRINKING & Getting FADED!
                    So what's faded?

Comment

• Originally posted by TPA3312 View Post
                      That's close to my EOD date. Mine is 2/17/09
                      Guys... Remember that "Referred To Schedule EOD" IS NOT your EOD date!...

"Referred To Schedule EOD" = TSU (Training & Scheduling Unit)

EOD = Entrance On Duty (First Day of work)

You guys may carry on the discussion....
                      CBPO
                      Written: 08/29/2007
                      EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by yoda View Post

I agree with that, and and was guessing FreeAgent was on the same page. I wish CASS was more clear with that. But I am not too surprised since it is the government.

Comment

• Originally posted by yoda View Post

Well Yoda, whats the 411 on that NOPA determination? Nothing yet? I wanted to ask also if your secruity ever showed completed in CASS before you got your NOPA or have you been in pending-ville for over a year?

Comment

• i just called the DMV and they told me my license is CLEAN with no points even though i got all those tickets. wierd??
                            "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem." President Ronald Reagan.

Comment

Well Yoda, whats the 411 on that NOPA determination? Nothing yet? I wanted to ask also if your secruity ever showed completed in CASS before you got your NOPA or have you been in pending-ville for over a year?
                              My BI has been PENDING since November 2007... and still is... at least I'm still in the system, and it's been 2 weeks since it left the hands of the supervisor. I check CASS and the Hotline every day to see if it changes or if I'm taken off the system!... Still hoping for good news in the near future.

SOTO
                              The DMV checks your Driving Record (points remain for a couple of years), you need to request a DRIVING HISTORY REPORT, it goes from 5 to 10 years back and shows all violations in that period even those on other states prior to your move to Florida. This is what PD's use to check your suitability, and believe me... the investigator can get his hands on anything he wants... Mine showed up with copies of my violations, with the notes from the officers, and one that I did Driving School for that was supposed to be taken off your record!...
                              CBPO
                              Written: 08/29/2007
                              EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• thats what i told them DRIVING HISTORY REPORT they told me that it goes back 10 years and they said it was clean, i told them i got most of the tickets in NC and they said it was noted, w/e better for me i guess. but when it comes to it i still going to them the BI everything i;m not trying to mess this opportunity up i have been wanting to do this since i was a kid
                                "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem." President Ronald Reagan.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10530 users online. 389 members and 10141 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X