Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I report to the Bridge in Detroit on the 16th, anyone here reporting as well?

Comment

• Originally posted by TPA3312 View Post
      Barnaj

CASS updated the first week of February showing my security as completed, with my medical/fitness, drug test, and qualifications still pending. I sent in my pre-employment forms the first week of January, so that’s about a month for the "provisional clearance" to show on CASS. I never received a call from the MHC asking if I wanted the provisional clearance, I just noticed CASS updated stating my investigation was completed.

From what the MHC told me when I called that day asking why my background investigation was completed with no call from an investigator, I was told from a quick review of all my paperwork with no red flags visible, a provisional clearance was granted to continue the hiring process until a full background investigation was completed.

I'm guessing if it has been 4+ months with your background investigation still pending, you will have to go though the full investigation. But I am not too sure about this fairly random process, I am just guessing.
      Well to be clear, my security is cleared and i was assuming that if it took 4+ months to clear that its probably not an interm and is completed in full. Im hoping this is the case so im not sweating anything coming up while at FLETC.

Comment

• Originally posted by RockSix View Post
        I report to the Bridge in Detroit on the 16th, anyone here reporting as well?
        How long were you in the application process?

Comment

• I tested in Jan 07, I would have finished the process in Feb 08, but had to put the process on hold due to another deployment to Iraq. I came off of terminal leave the second week of Feb 09, but before I went back to work, I had to redo the fitness test and drug screen. I currently work for ICE as a DRA with the FUGOPS Team. The Agents here still want me to wait for an IEA position, but I havent' heard anything from the internal annoucements I have applied to.

Comment

• washington update

Has anyone who tested in Washington in December for Washington positions had their CASS updated? Or had a BI contact you? Just curious. Thanks.
            Written: 12/9
            NOR: 12/12 (94)
            TO: 1/29
            VBT: 2/26 completed
            Medical: 4/27 completed
            Fitness: 3/2 completed
            Drug: 3/12 completed
            BI: completed with interim clearance (met BI on 3/18)
            Quals: completed on 3/19
            The Call: 4/27
            EOD: 6/1 Blaine, WA
            FLETC: 7/1

Comment

• Does CBP have a PT gym uniform for personel use? Reason I ask cause I saw this guy at the gym with what looked like a DEA PT uniform. Not sure if they have restrictions on that.

Comment

• Originally posted by FreeAgent View Post
                Does CBP have a PT gym uniform for personel use? Reason I ask cause I saw this guy at the gym with what looked like a DEA PT uniform. Not sure if they have restrictions on that.
                Naw dude. You go to the gym there at FLETC and check out a pt uniform for the day. Trust me, you don't want anything to do with that PT uniform, it's hella bad. Plus, you really don't want to be down at 24 Hour Fitness advertising your job. Just by some nice Nike Dry Fit and get working out.

Comment

• Originally posted by robeans View Post
                  Naw dude. You go to the gym there at FLETC and check out a pt uniform for the day. Trust me, you don't want anything to do with that PT uniform, it's hella bad. Plus, you really don't want to be down at 24 Hour Fitness advertising your job. Just by some nice Nike Dry Fit and get working out.
                  I get you, there that bad looking... I was wondering why would you want to let people know your DEA. To me your a easy target!

Comment

I get you, there that bad looking... I was wondering why would you want to let people know your DEA. To me your a easy target!
                    yeah the gear is pretty rough. Look like steve urkel or something. Too small shirts, too large shorts and ankle high blue and yellow clown socks.

Comment

• Originally posted by barnaj View Post
                      Well to be clear, my security is cleared and i was assuming that if it took 4+ months to clear that its probably not an interm and is completed in full. Im hoping this is the case so im not sweating anything coming up while at FLETC.
                      Oh, I get you. I hope I could help.
                      Luck is where preparation meets opportunity. - Seneca

Comment

yeah the gear is pretty rough. Look like steve urkel or something. Too small shirts, too large shorts and ankle high blue and yellow clown socks.
                        Im laughing my @ss off thinking how corny they look...

Comment

Im laughing my @ss off thinking how corny they look...
                          You wont be laughing when youre wearing that garbage. You never know what your gonna get. Some days youll get a grey shirt and blue shorts, the next day its blue shirt and grey shorts, then purple shorts and grey shirt. The only thing that doesnt change is the clown socks!

Comment

You wont be laughing when youre wearing that garbage. You never know what your gonna get. Some days youll get a grey shirt and blue shorts, the next day its blue shirt and grey shorts, then purple shorts and grey shirt. The only thing that doesnt change is the clown socks!
                            LOL!!! Truer words have never been spoken.
                            Don't tase me bro!!

Comment

• If I ever get through this process, I wouldn't care if they issued me a pink tu-tu

Comment

• Do they let you were long sleeve dry fit shirts under the issued PT shirt? I ask cause I have tattoos.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 13430 users online. 425 members and 13005 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X