300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CASS Cleared

I just want to throw my hat in the ring as another Michigan hopeful who's BI has finally cleared. Yesterday I sent a polite email to MHC asking about my progress and got a response within 15 min saying that my BI was cleared (which was the last pre-employment requirement that I was waiting for) and that my paperwork was being reviewed before being sent to TSU.

Today I have green check marks for all of my pre-employment requirements but not the "You have tentatively met the pre-employment requirements" message that many waiting on TSU get.

I guess now the real fun begins....anxiously grabbing our phone at every ring.
    Last edited by Pawn922; 02-26-2009, 07:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pawn922 View Post
      I just want to throw my hat in the ring as another Michigan hopeful who's BI has finally cleared. Yesterday I sent a polite email to MHC asking about my progress and got a response within 15 min saying that my BI was cleared (which was the last pre-employment requirement that I was waiting for) and that my paperwork was being reviewed before being sent to TSU.

Today I have green check marks for all of my pre-employment requirements but not the "You have tentatively met the pre-employment requirements" message that many waiting on TSU get.

I guess now the real fun begins....anxiously grabbing our phone at every ring.
      Hey man, good to see you posting again. Guess you were waiting for good news to post! I realize now that you got the message i got on cass in an email. Im sure in the next batch of cass updates, you'll have the message i got. Or maybe you'll get the call tommorrow morning, who knows!?

Comment

• Originally posted by barnaj View Post
        Hey man, good to see you posting again. Guess you were waiting for good news to post! I realize now that you got the message i got on cass in an email. Im sure in the next batch of cass updates, you'll have the message i got. Or maybe you'll get the call tommorrow morning, who knows!?
        Yeah...I'm not even worried about it. There has been little rhyme or reason to the way this process works. I'm just happy that my BI says cleared.

But yes, I'll be optimistically jumping at my phone tomorrow.

Comment

• Finishing up my paperwork and there are a few items I'm confused about on the Financial Disclosure Report. Who could I call that would help me? Anyone on here that has recently submitted their packet that could help me?

Thanks!
          Test Date: 12/8/08
          NOR Date: 12/11/08 (92)
          TO: 1/30/09-Received
          Forms: 2/28/09-Completed
          VBT: 2/23/09-Completed
          Medical: 3/18/09-Completed
          Physical: 3/10/09-Completed
          Drug Test: 3/13/09-Completed
          Qualifications:-3/19/09-Completed
          BI:-Pending "In the security office"

Comment

• Originally posted by mlrtme View Post
            there are a few items I'm confused about on the Financial Disclosure Report. Who could I call that would help me? Anyone on here that has recently submitted their packet that could help me?

Thanks!
            PM me with the questions, I can probably help.

Comment

• Originally posted by mephys View Post
              what if I don't know how to swim ? would that get me in trouble?
              I was there in the summer and trust me a lot of days were "Black Flag" or "Red Flag". Black= will die if out of shape and running not hydrated lol seriously. Red Flag= PT outside just a little.

The other half of my class got to PT in the pool on one of the hotter days. They did swim and some kind of relay with push ups and sit ups. Hot days also meant Mat room time, plyometric type conditioning.
              What if quotas did exist?!

Comment

• Originally posted by ExSDSO View Post
                I was there in the summer and trust me a lot of days were "Black Flag" or "Red Flag". Black= will die if out of shape and running not hydrated lol seriously. Red Flag= PT outside just a little.

The other half of my class got to PT in the pool on one of the hotter days. They did swim and some kind of relay with push ups and sit ups. Hot days also meant Mat room time, plyometric type conditioning.
                Only time we saw the pool is while we were speed walking past it or getting weighed. Must have been nice.

You must have been class 830 something? By late summer there were way to many people there to get pool time. A and M were there all the time.

Comment

• man, and i was going to pack my bathing suit too

Comment

• I too never saw the pool outside of "beer in hand" pool-side party time.

It just goes to show that while something might 100% true under one circumstance, somebody coming along 2 weeks later might be seeing and doing something completely different.

Comment

Well i was taking a walk down memory lane and found a post of mine on page 13 of this thread from 4-5-07 that read:

"Well guys, my background cleared on tuesday and got a job offer and accepted today! Academy start may 24th but i start reporting to my duty station april 30th. Good luck to you all!"

Haha, it's been a long time since i got my last call!
                      What happened that you are trying for the job again? If you dont mind sharing?
                      N.Y.P.D.

Passed:Exam# 3007 (1/2004) Military Extension
                      Passed:Medical (1/2009)
                      Passed:Psycological (1/2009)
                      Passed(2:50):JST
                      Passed:Mini-Medical
                      January 2010 Academy:

CBP Officer

Exam Feb, 08: Passed
                      Medical: Passed
                      PT Test: Passed
                      Qualifications GS7: Done
                      VBT: Passed
                      Backround: Done
                      Whiz quiz: Passed with 100%
                      Referred to TSU: 2/10/09
                      Graduated FLETC: CBPI Class 941
                      CBP Officer: Florida

Comment

• Originally posted by merlin436 View Post
                        I too never saw the pool outside of "beer in hand" pool-side party time.

It just goes to show that while something might 100% true under one circumstance, somebody coming along 2 weeks later might be seeing and doing something completely different.
                        Yep. Say what you will about this alternative to pool p.t. I lost 25 lbs. at fletc and all i did was hang out by the pool drinking beers. Probably because i was always there and not at the chow hall!

Comment

• Originally posted by USCG 2 NYPD View Post
                          What happened that you are trying for the job again? If you dont mind sharing?
                          Had a personal matter that couldnt wait come up back home about a week from graduation. Even though i finished and passed everything (except o.c. spraying), no graduation no job. I resigned and it's just taken me a while to get back to trying again.

Comment

Had a personal matter that couldnt wait come up back home about a week from graduation. Even though i finished and passed everything (except o.c. spraying), no graduation no job. I resigned and it's just taken me a while to get back to trying again.
                            WOW! Dude, I wish you the best.....DAMN, I wonder since I got Pepper Sprayed in FLETC Charleston for the Coast Guard, If I have to go through liquid sun again? i hope not, it really sucks. I still have my letter proving I was exposed to O.C. Spray.
                            N.Y.P.D.

Passed:Exam# 3007 (1/2004) Military Extension
                            Passed:Medical (1/2009)
                            Passed:Psycological (1/2009)
                            Passed(2:50):JST
                            Passed:Mini-Medical
                            January 2010 Academy:

CBP Officer

Exam Feb, 08: Passed
                            Medical: Passed
                            PT Test: Passed
                            Qualifications GS7: Done
                            VBT: Passed
                            Backround: Done
                            Whiz quiz: Passed with 100%
                            Referred to TSU: 2/10/09
                            Graduated FLETC: CBPI Class 941
                            CBP Officer: Florida

Comment

• barnaj...

barnaj....
                              CONGRATS!.... I knew they couldn't make you wait much longer.....
                              CBPO
                              Written: 08/29/2007
                              EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by USCG 2 NYPD View Post
                                WOW! Dude, I wish you the best.....DAMN, I wonder since I got Pepper Sprayed in FLETC Charleston for the Coast Guard, If I have to go through liquid sun again? i hope not, it really sucks.
                                Yep, part of the cirriculum just like p.t. or anything else.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7519 users online. 389 members and 7130 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X