Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i passed my fitness and was in TSU since 12/15 now i have to retake my fitness, is that normal??

Comment

• Originally posted by jflores View Post
      i passed my fitness and was in TSU since 12/15 now i have to retake my fitness, is that normal??
      Just curious, what does CASS say for you? "Reffered to TSU" or Reffered to Schedule EOD"?
      Luck is where preparation meets opportunity. - Seneca

Comment

i passed my fitness and was in TSU since 12/15 now i have to retake my fitness, is that normal??
        If it has been over a year, then yes.

Comment

Yeah if everything isnt current before you EOD you gotta do them over. I had to redo my fit test as well. Sucks, but whatever.

Comment

• Reffered to schedule EOD...Thanks guys, and yea it sucks but i've been training.

Comment

Reffered to schedule EOD...Thanks guys, and yea it sucks but i've been training.
              Have fun on the steps. Yuck, ive done it 3 times and it doesnt get any funner!

UP, UP, DOWN, DOWN, UP, UP, DOWN, DOWN, UP, UP, DOWN, DOWN, UP, UP, DOWN, DOWN, UP, UP, DOWN, DOWN, UP, UP, DOWN, DOWN...

Comment

• Probably a stupid question...What is the difference btw BI and Quals? Are quals your grade level?
                Thanks!

Comment

• Just curious, what happends if you fail the fitness when retaking it.........is it all over for you??

Comment

• Originally posted by winnerwinner View Post
                    Probably a stupid question...What is the difference btw BI and Quals? Are quals your grade level?
                    Thanks!
                    Correct, your qualifications is based on what grade you applied for.

Comment

Just curious, what happends if you fail the fitness when retaking it.........is it all over for you??
                      Unfortunately, thats the deal. Haven't heard anybody talk about flunking it, but they figure if you can't step for 5 minutes, you'll wash out of FLETC I imagine. Good luck!

Comment

• Originally posted by barnaj View Post
                        Unfortunately, thats the deal. Haven't heard anybody talk about flunking it, but they figure if you can't step for 5 minutes, you'll wash out of FLETC I imagine. Good luck!
                        This was the case prior to Jan '09. Now if you fail your fitness test, MHC will contact you to re-schedule. This happened to my cousin about a month and a half ago. I was surprised when she told me that she was going to get another shot. However, this should not encourage anyone the thought of failure as being an option.

Comment

• Originally posted by spartan300 View Post
                          This was the case prior to Jan '09. Now if you fail your fitness test, MHC will contact you to re-schedule. This happened to my cousin about a month and a half ago. I was surprised when she told me that she was going to get another shot. However, this should not encourage anyone the thought of failure as being an option.
                          Yeah i think one re-test should be an option. I mean you could be under the weather, have a blister, cramp or thousand other things. I hope I NEVER have to do it again.

Comment

• Month Five BI pending BI Pending BI Pending........ I just emailed MHC just to check.

On another note does anybody know if you can own Hi cap Rifles, for personal use, in CA if you're law enforcement?

I ask because i own a Bushmaster M4, and my ghetto looking Romy semi AK.
                            It would suck if i would have to sell them.

Good to hear people in the southwest getting call up.

Comment

• Originally posted by southwest View Post
                              Month Five BI pending BI Pending BI Pending........ I just emailed MHC just to check.

On another note does anybody know if you can own Hi cap Rifles, for personal use, in CA if you're law enforcement?

I ask because i own a Bushmaster M4, and my ghetto looking Romy semi AK.
                              It would suck if i would have to sell them.

Good to hear people in the southwest getting call up.
                              Most likely MHC will tell you they have no information regarding your BI since it's in the hands of an adjudicator.

Comment

• Originally posted by audi0xpl0de View Post
                                Most likely MHC will tell you they have no information regarding your BI since it's in the hands of an adjudicator.
                                Is there a way to contact the adjudicator handeling your investigation, or do you have to wait for them to contact you?
                                Luck is where preparation meets opportunity. - Seneca

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4381 users online. 189 members and 4192 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X