Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So is there a difference between being "reffered to TSU" then being "reffered to Schedule EOD"
    Luck is where preparation meets opportunity. - Seneca

Comment

• Originally posted by TPA3312 View Post
      So is there a difference between being "reffered to TSU" then being "reffered to Schedule EOD"
      Well being in TSU is just waiting for a slot to open so they call you. EOD means you've accepted a POE and start date.

Comment

• Originally posted by barnaj View Post
        Well being in TSU is just waiting for a slot to open so they call you. EOD means you've accepted a POE and start date.
        Really? That's what my CASS says but I never got "the call". Could it be a mistake? My sig is the exact text from CASS.

Comment

Really? That's what my CASS says but I never got "the call". Could it be a mistake? My sig is the exact text from CASS.
          It means they have a slot and will call sometime in the near future. Could be today, could be next week.

Comment

Okay, maybe the changed the message since i last saw it. You are being scheduled for an Enter on Duty date. Dont sweat it, just keep your phone charged is all you can do!

Comment

Okay, maybe the changed the message since i last saw it. You are being scheduled for an Enter on Duty date. Dont sweat it, just keep your phone charged is all you can do!
              You don't have to worry about my phone. It's been contantly next to me for the past week with the ringer as loud as it goes.

Comment

• I took my written test for CBPO about a week ago. How long should I expect to wait for my results? Also, will they come by email or snail mail? Thanks in advance for any information.
                BPA EOD - 09/06/10

Comment

• Originally posted by robeans View Post
                  It means they have a slot and will call sometime in the near future. Could be today, could be next week.
                  Sweet, I was wondering the same thing. Mine say's EOD as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by gsa85 View Post
                    I took my written test for CBPO about a week ago. How long should I expect to wait for my results? Also, will they come by email or snail mail? Thanks in advance for any information.
                    Doesn't take too long. You could get them by regular mail, email or check applicationmanager.gov

Comment

• Originally posted by gsa85 View Post
                      I took my written test for CBPO about a week ago. How long should I expect to wait for my results? Also, will they come by email or snail mail? Thanks in advance for any information.
                      Your NOR, notice of results, comes by snail mail in 1-6 weeks. As everyone says, get ready for a hurryup-and-wait game.

Comment

• Thanks man.
                        BPA EOD - 09/06/10

Comment

• Originally posted by robeans View Post
                          Depends. You will get 75% of full college rate, whatever that ends up. I get a little extra because I'm in the National Guard still. I think the first 4 or 5 months I was getting $1250 a month. It goes down a little each quarter of a year.
                          when I called my port, they said they will set me up with everything I need to get my G.I. Benefits going on my first day of pre- academy. Wow! 1250, not too bad. I'm a coast guard reservist. How long did it take for your benefits to kick in and start seeing that money?
                          N.Y.P.D.

Passed:Exam# 3007 (1/2004) Military Extension
                          Passed:Medical (1/2009)
                          Passed:Psycological (1/2009)
                          Passed(2:50):JST
                          Passed:Mini-Medical
                          January 2010 Academy:

CBP Officer

Exam Feb, 08: Passed
                          Medical: Passed
                          PT Test: Passed
                          Qualifications GS7: Done
                          VBT: Passed
                          Backround: Done
                          Whiz quiz: Passed with 100%
                          Referred to TSU: 2/10/09
                          Graduated FLETC: CBPI Class 941
                          CBP Officer: Florida

Comment

• Originally posted by USCG 2 NYPD View Post
                            FINALLY! Serving my country paid off LOL.
                            Yeah, I thought the same thing too!

Comment

Hey guys/gals, just wanted to give you a heads up on using the GI Bill for FLETC training. This is from my own experience. When i was in CBPI training i didnt think of using my GI Bill til i was already down in Georgia. I tried twice but must have been filling out somethingwrong because i got denied twice. Make sure you get everything filled out completely, correctly and submitted before you leave for FLETC. I was more than disappointed that i missed out on what basically added up to an extra paycheck every month because i didnt do my forms right. If anyone gets the correct forms and gets approved, please post the details so the rest of us vets can get or money!
                              Will do man.

Comment

• Originally posted by USCG 2 NYPD View Post
                                when I called my port, they said they will set me up with everything I need to get my G.I. Benefits going on my first day of pre- academy. Wow! 1250, not too bad. I'm a coast guard reservist. How long did it take for your benefits to kick in and start seeing that money?
                                If your a first timer with the GI BILL, then it can take two months after the paper work is turned in. Then each month after the first payment you'll get a from from the VA that will be signed by someone in your port then faxed in to the VA. From there it's about 8-10 days to get the chedda.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7978 users online. 394 members and 7584 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X