Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBP officer

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • cass update

    Hey guys, my CASS updated today to the following:

    You have tentatively met the pre-employment requirements and your file is being reviewed. Once a final determination is made that all requirements have been met, you will be notified of the next steps.

    Anyone else get this message?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by barnaj View Post
      Hey guys, my CASS updated today to the following:

      You have tentatively met the pre-employment requirements and your file is being reviewed. Once a final determination is made that all requirements have been met, you will be notified of the next steps.

      Anyone else get this message?
      Congrats! Sounds like your BI finally cleared and you're getting ready to be sent to TSU.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by barnaj View Post
        Hey guys, my CASS updated today to the following:

        You have tentatively met the pre-employment requirements and your file is being reviewed. Once a final determination is made that all requirements have been met, you will be notified of the next steps.

        Anyone else get this message?
        Congrats bro, I know you've been waiting a long time.
        ICE IEA Philadelphia FO (Dingmans Ferry, PA)
        Written: 5/15/08
        NOR: 5/20/08
        TO: 10/28/08
        Medical/Drug Test: Cleared from CBP
        Fitness: 2/02/09
        BI: 3/15/09
        OB: 4/24
        EOD: 7/27
        FLETC: 7/29 (Class 928)


        CBPO Pennsylvania
        Written: 3/15/08
        NOR: 4/2/08
        TO: 5/22/08
        Pre-Emp Forms: 6/2/08
        Fitness/Medical: 6/18/08
        VBT: 6/30/08
        Drug Test: 7/10/08
        Quals: (GS-7) 7/23/08
        Met w/ BI: 9/24/08
        BI submitted: 10/10/08
        TSU: 4/2/09
        Removed from TSU (med/fit): 6/4
        EOD:

        Comment


        • Originally posted by audi0xpl0de View Post
          Congrats! Sounds like your BI finally cleared and you're getting ready to be sent to TSU.
          Thanks, hopefully im not too excited too soon.

          Well last time i went thru i got the TSU message. Did you get this message and then the TSU message in CASS?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by JDNoble81 View Post
            Congrats bro, I know you've been waiting a long time.
            Thanks alot, you checked CASS? The phone dont work but online updated.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by barnaj View Post
              Thanks, hopefully im not too excited too soon.

              Well last time i went thru i got the TSU message. Did you get this message and then the TSU message in CASS?
              After I was told my BI cleared, MHC sent my file over to TSU and I immediately got the call. I didn't have any in between waiting time so I never saw any of those messages.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by barnaj View Post
                Hey guys, my CASS updated today to the following:

                You have tentatively met the pre-employment requirements and your file is being reviewed. Once a final determination is made that all requirements have been met, you will be notified of the next steps.
                I never got that message when all of my requirements were completed. For me CASS just had all steps checked as completed for several days, then removed the requirements and displayed I was reffered to EOD with the effective date. But I did get a waiver for my background instead of going though the full investigation.
                Luck is where preparation meets opportunity. - Seneca

                Comment


                • Originally posted by barnaj View Post
                  Thanks alot, you checked CASS? The phone dont work but online updated.
                  Hey barnaj,

                  I was in TSU less than 24 hour and got my offer...Good luck

                  Jay
                  CBPO-Southwest Border, CA
                  Test date 12/07
                  EOD: 3/2/09
                  FLETC 4/7/09 Class 940

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by 1jay1 View Post
                    I was in TSU less than 24 hour and got my offer...Good luck
                    Jay

                    What was your selected location? I haven't been in the TSU line for very long, 12 days. Sounds like you got lucky. Congrats
                    Luck is where preparation meets opportunity. - Seneca

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by barnaj View Post
                      Thanks alot, you checked CASS? The phone dont work but online updated.
                      Still in pendingville. Called MHC and spoke to a lady. Got the standard "it can take more than 5 months for it to clear" and "no news is good news". WTF does that even mean? Any news is good news, because news is progress.

                      Anyway, I hope you get that call soon and you're not in TSU as long as the Newark guys are/were.
                      ICE IEA Philadelphia FO (Dingmans Ferry, PA)
                      Written: 5/15/08
                      NOR: 5/20/08
                      TO: 10/28/08
                      Medical/Drug Test: Cleared from CBP
                      Fitness: 2/02/09
                      BI: 3/15/09
                      OB: 4/24
                      EOD: 7/27
                      FLETC: 7/29 (Class 928)


                      CBPO Pennsylvania
                      Written: 3/15/08
                      NOR: 4/2/08
                      TO: 5/22/08
                      Pre-Emp Forms: 6/2/08
                      Fitness/Medical: 6/18/08
                      VBT: 6/30/08
                      Drug Test: 7/10/08
                      Quals: (GS-7) 7/23/08
                      Met w/ BI: 9/24/08
                      BI submitted: 10/10/08
                      TSU: 4/2/09
                      Removed from TSU (med/fit): 6/4
                      EOD:

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by JDNoble81 View Post
                        Still in pendingville. Called MHC and spoke to a lady. Got the standard "it can take more than 5 months for it to clear" and "no news is good news". WTF does that even mean? Any news is good news, because news is progress.

                        Anyway, I hope you get that call soon and you're not in TSU as long as the Newark guys are/were.
                        Try dropping them an email politely ask if there is any progress on your file or if they need anything from you that would help. Seems being slightly proactive (but not a pest) helps sometimes.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by audi0xpl0de View Post
                          After I was told my BI cleared, MHC sent my file over to TSU and I immediately got the call. I didn't have any in between waiting time so I never saw any of those messages.
                          Interesting, who told you your BI was cleared, MHC or IA?

                          Comment


                          • IA. I think someone dropped the ball on it and they looked into what was going on and said I was cleared. They were very nice and apologized for the delay.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by audi0xpl0de View Post
                              IA. I think someone dropped the ball on it and they looked into what was going on and said I was cleared. They were very nice and apologized for the delay.
                              Thats cool maybe i'll get a pleasant suprise before too long.

                              Comment


                              • A lot of calls have gone out for Michigan recently so you might not be in TSU all that long. Do you have a preference?

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 5314 users online. 353 members and 4961 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X