I start in Montana on March 9
    FLETC April 8 - July 21

I have 24 hours to choose a location
    Delbonita
    Piegam
    Ramond
    Roosville
    Sweetgrass

Can anyone provide me with any insight as to which port to choose?

Comment

• Tsu

CASS updated this morning and gave me the TSU message. Now I wait.

Comment

• Originally posted by dcc1864 View Post
        GOT THE CALL THIS MORNING!!!!

I start in Montana on March 9
        FLETC April 8 - July 21

I have 24 hours to choose a location
        Delbonita
        Piegam
        Ramond
        Roosville
        Sweetgrass

Can anyone provide me with any insight as to which port to choose?
        Congrats... What is you class number?
        CBPO-Southwest Border, CA
        Test date 12/07
        EOD: 3/2/09
        FLETC 4/7/09 Class 940

Comment

• Originally posted by AmahastPL View Post
          This is from the TO packet I've received

I have a buddy at FLETC, he has been there about 2 months now. He claims they run once a week. He said they have hardly ever run over a mile. He says the whole fittness program is a joke. The guy doesn't have one positive thing to say about the training. According to him, it's all easy. Can anyone out there confirm this?

Comment

• Originally posted by ifoCBP View Post
            I have a buddy at FLETC, he has been there about 2 months now. He claims they run once a week. He said they have hardly ever run over a mile. He says the whole fittness program is a joke. The guy doesn't have one positive thing to say about the training. According to him, it's all easy. Can anyone out there confirm this?
            It all depends on your instructors. Some are big into running, others are not. It's a matter of who you draw as an instructor.

Comment

• I got the TSU message this morning too. Anyone else waiting for PA?

Comment

• Originally posted by wmcgalrd View Post
                CASS updated this morning and gave me the TSU message. Now I wait.
                CASS updated today with all requirements completed also this morning. What is the TSU message? I don't think I got one, they just say completed.
                Luck is where preparation meets opportunity. - Seneca

Comment

• Is there any way to contact the security office to find out the status of BI?
                  My case has been in the security office for two months. When it is in the security office, does it mean an investigator is working on it or it is just sitting there?

Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by 1jay1 View Post
                    Congrats... What is you class number?
                    Don't know, she never gave me a class number. I have to call TSU back tomorrow and advise them of what duty location I want in Montana. I'm sure they will give me all the details then.

Comment

• Originally posted by ni86 View Post
                      Is there any way to contact the security office to find out the status of BI?
                      My case has been in the security office for two months. When it is in the security office, does it mean an investigator is working on it or it is just sitting there?

Thanks
                      There is no way to contact them. 2 months isn't that long of a time in reality. It could take 6-18 months. Your file could be sitting in a pile on an adjudicator's desk waiting to be reviewed.

Comment

• Originally posted by audi0xpl0de View Post
                        It all depends on your instructors. Some are big into running, others are not. It's a matter of who you draw as an instructor.
                        Yep, some are super hardcore and others quite laidback. It's a luck of the draw with the PTD instructors.

Comment

• Originally posted by jwm0516 View Post
                          Yep, some are super hardcore and others quite laidback. It's a luck of the draw with the PTD instructors.
                          How's it feel to be back and at your port jwm? Any updates for us?

Comment

• Originally posted by TPA3312 View Post
                            CASS updated today with all requirements completed also this morning. What is the TSU message? I don't think I got one, they just say completed.
                            Customs and Border Protection Officer -XXXXXXX

FAQ's for this position

Referred to Schedule EOD 2/13/2009

You have been referred to the scheduling unit. Generally an applicant can expect to be contacted to schedule their entrance on duty and/or training in 30 - 60 days. Depending on an applicant's selected locations scheduling calls could be extended an additional 30 days or more.

Comment

• OK so I took Lukeville, AZ POE.

Pre-Academy March 2nd

I start FLETC on APR 8. What Class number is that?

Comment

• Originally posted by cart pusher View Post
                                OK so I took Lukeville, AZ POE.

Pre-Academy March 2nd

I start FLETC on APR 8. What Class number is that?
                                I'm guessing 940 or 941. I start April 2nd and I'm in 939.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10175 users online. 450 members and 9725 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X