Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also, in the paperwork that you fill out to bring in on your first day you need to answer the question:
    During the last 5 years, have you been fired from any job for any reason, did you quit after being told that you
    would be fired, did you leave any job by mutual agreement because of specific problems, or were you debarred from
    Federal employment by the Office of Personnel Management or any other Federal agency? If "YES," use item 16
    to provide the date, an explanation of the problem, reason for leaving, and the employer's name and address.
    GEO Pref: MIA
    Written: 8/08 (99 w/VP)
    TO: 9/08
    Pre-employment Forms: Completed
    Medical: Completed
    Fitness: Completed
    VBT: Completed 12/4
    BI: Completed
    Qualifications: Completed
    TSU: 12/4
    EOD: 2/17
    FLETC: 3/12 Class 934

Comment

• Originally posted by USMC3537 View Post
      Also, in the paperwork that you fill out to bring in on your first day you need to answer the question:
      During the last 5 years, have you been fired from any job for any reason, did you quit after being told that you
      would be fired, did you leave any job by mutual agreement because of specific problems, or were you debarred from
      Federal employment by the Office of Personnel Management or any other Federal agency? If "YES," use item 16
      to provide the date, an explanation of the problem, reason for leaving, and the employer's name and address.
      YEP.. i just filled mine out for next Monday start date

USMC3537.. how did you handle the Wittness signing on some of those forms.. are you waiting in till tomorrow for your first day?

Comment

• Originally posted by nordy racer View Post
        YEP.. i just filled mine out for next Monday start date

USMC3537.. how did you handle the Wittness signing on some of those forms.. are you waiting in till tomorrow for your first day?
        Yeah, waiting to sign a couple things I think. If I wasn't sure I just printed it and will ask about it tomorrow.
        GEO Pref: MIA
        Written: 8/08 (99 w/VP)
        TO: 9/08
        Pre-employment Forms: Completed
        Medical: Completed
        Fitness: Completed
        VBT: Completed 12/4
        BI: Completed
        Qualifications: Completed
        TSU: 12/4
        EOD: 2/17
        FLETC: 3/12 Class 934

Comment

• Originally posted by USMC3537 View Post
          Yeah, waiting to sign a couple things I think. If I wasn't sure I just printed it and will ask about it tomorrow.
          me too.. good luck tomorrow

Comment

• Spanish

Anyone know if Spanish proficiency is needed for Northern border in WA?

Comment

• Originally posted by mrst View Post
              Anyone know if Spanish proficiency is needed for Northern border in WA?
              I believe the Spanish proficiency is only necessary for those south western states that share the border with Mexico.
              CBPO Timeline
              GEO: NY (All Other)
              TEST: 8/15/08 (88)
              TO: 12/24/08
              FORMS: 1/9/09
              FITNESS: 1/16/09
              VBT: 1/21/09
              DRUG: 2/4/09
              QUALS: 2/4/09
              MEDICAL: 4/09
              BI: 5/1/09
              TSU:5/1/09

EOD: 6/8/09
              FLETC: 7/8/09
              GRAD: 10/20/09

Comment

• Originally posted by furrball409 View Post
                Someone from my port in class 927 just did the run last week and said it was still 16:30.
                One of the powerpoints on fletc we watched pre-academy said the run is now 15:00. However, my fletc forms I recieved still said 16:30 so I dunno...
                This is from the TO packet I've received

CBPO Timeline
                Geo: Virginia and D.C. Test: 12/10/08
                NOR: 12/20/08 (86%) TO: 02/02/09
                Forms: 02/11/09 VBT: 02/25/09
                Medical: 03/03/09 Fitness: 03/03/09
                Drug Test: 03/12/09 Qualifications: 03/26/09
                BI: 04/09/09 (my B-day gift!)
                Met with Investigator: 04/15/09 TSU: 04/10/09
                The Call: 05/01/09 10.30am
                EOD: 06/01/09 -- Dulles Airport
                FLETC: 07/01/09 -- Class 957
                Graduation: 10/14/09

Comment

• Originally posted by AmahastPL View Post
                  This is from the TO packet I've received

I'm sure they have a class number which they expect to implement the changes.

Comment

• Anyone else stuck in the mail room pre-academy?

Comment

• Originally posted by audi0xpl0de View Post
                      I'm sure they have a class number which they expect to implement the changes.
                      Well I guess that finally answers the run time question that has been asked so many times. Doesn't bode well for some of the big mama's at FLETC.

Comment

• CASS updated and my fitness is now complete, but my medical has not. I took the fitness about two weeks after the medical. Does anyone have any idea why that would clear before the fitness? How long does it usually take for the medical to clear? Thanks for the help guys!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ZODIAC76 View Post
                          CASS updated and my fitness is now complete, but my medical has not. I took the fitness about two weeks after the medical. Does anyone have any idea why that would clear before the fitness? How long does it usually take for the medical to clear? Thanks for the help guys!!
                          Fitness is one of the easiest things to clear. It usually takes 2 weeks for the results to be posted. Medical isn't as clear cut. It can take 4-6 weeks if not longer.

Comment

• Originally posted by ZODIAC76 View Post
                            CASS updated and my fitness is now complete, but my medical has not. I took the fitness about two weeks after the medical. Does anyone have any idea why that would clear before the fitness? How long does it usually take for the medical to clear? Thanks for the help guys!!
                            The fitness is a much simpler "you passed or you failed" type decision. Whereas the medical is more complex and must be cleared by the docs.

Comment

• CASS updated for me this morning also, and now all the requirements for a CBPO position are listed as completed. Anyone know what happens next?
                              Luck is where preparation meets opportunity. - Seneca

Comment

• Originally posted by TPA3312 View Post
                                CASS updated for me this morning also, and now all the requirements for a CBPO position are listed as completed. Anyone know what happens next?
                                You'll be sent to the Training and Scheduling Unit and then you'll wait until a spot is available for your location.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9394 users online. 383 members and 9011 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X