300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lancer07 View Post
    In my TO Packet, it states that the forms must be sent back within five business days. I am having problems getting the fingerprinting done with the local police departments and the state police. The President's Day holiday is not helping. If I received the forms on Wed February 11, then the forms would need to be at the Hiring Center by Wed February 18 b/c of the holiday. Am I right? Also what is the best service to use when shipping out the forms? (FedEx, UPS, USPS)
    Next Day Air via UPS

Comment

• Originally posted by robeans View Post
      It's at the finish of FLETC. Your grad date should be on the welcome to CBP form you got, the one with your EOD info.

When you go to Charleston, you'll have a badge and creds.
      robeans,

Thanks for the info; I didn't receive anything regarding EOD yet. I just got a verbal to check in to station and my class number, hopefully I will get it this week.
      CBPO-Southwest Border, CA
      Test date 12/07
      EOD: 3/2/09
      FLETC 4/7/09 Class 940

Comment

• Originally posted by wll1kxw View Post
        Next Day Air via UPS
        My TO had inside a USPS Priority Mail envelope with address already printed on it and some color coded mark. The instructions were clear to use it to send back the forms. The only thing I did was to add delivery confirmation to prevent me from going nuts from the moment I sent out the forms until it shows up on cass.
        CBPO Timeline
        Geo: Virginia and D.C. Test: 12/10/08
        NOR: 12/20/08 (86%) TO: 02/02/09
        Forms: 02/11/09 VBT: 02/25/09
        Medical: 03/03/09 Fitness: 03/03/09
        Drug Test: 03/12/09 Qualifications: 03/26/09
        BI: 04/09/09 (my B-day gift!)
        Met with Investigator: 04/15/09 TSU: 04/10/09
        The Call: 05/01/09 10.30am
        EOD: 06/01/09 -- Dulles Airport
        FLETC: 07/01/09 -- Class 957
        Graduation: 10/14/09

Comment

• If you waiting in TSU, is there any reason your name would be removed from the pool, or once your in TSU you just sit back, relax, and wait for the call?

Comment

• Originally posted by wmcgalrd View Post
            Has anyone noticed how long on average it takes for someones quals to clear after the BI? If quals are the last thing someone is waiting on.
            Check my timeline. My GS-7 cleared 2 months before my BI meeting. I qualified on work experience (former TSA).

Hope yours clears soon. Must suck knowing you're done the BI and thats all ya need.
            ICE IEA Philadelphia FO (Dingmans Ferry, PA)
            Written: 5/15/08
            NOR: 5/20/08
            TO: 10/28/08
            Medical/Drug Test: Cleared from CBP
            Fitness: 2/02/09
            BI: 3/15/09
            OB: 4/24
            EOD: 7/27
            FLETC: 7/29 (Class 928)

CBPO Pennsylvania
            Written: 3/15/08
            NOR: 4/2/08
            TO: 5/22/08
            Pre-Emp Forms: 6/2/08
            Fitness/Medical: 6/18/08
            VBT: 6/30/08
            Drug Test: 7/10/08
            Quals: (GS-7) 7/23/08
            Met w/ BI: 9/24/08
            BI submitted: 10/10/08
            TSU: 4/2/09
            Removed from TSU (med/fit): 6/4
            EOD:

Comment

• Originally posted by jflores View Post
              If you waiting in TSU, is there any reason your name would be removed from the pool, or once your in TSU you just sit back, relax, and wait for the call?
              If you're BI is completed and not an interm, you're in. Congrats.
              ICE IEA Philadelphia FO (Dingmans Ferry, PA)
              Written: 5/15/08
              NOR: 5/20/08
              TO: 10/28/08
              Medical/Drug Test: Cleared from CBP
              Fitness: 2/02/09
              BI: 3/15/09
              OB: 4/24
              EOD: 7/27
              FLETC: 7/29 (Class 928)

CBPO Pennsylvania
              Written: 3/15/08
              NOR: 4/2/08
              TO: 5/22/08
              Pre-Emp Forms: 6/2/08
              Fitness/Medical: 6/18/08
              VBT: 6/30/08
              Drug Test: 7/10/08
              Quals: (GS-7) 7/23/08
              Met w/ BI: 9/24/08
              BI submitted: 10/10/08
              TSU: 4/2/09
              Removed from TSU (med/fit): 6/4
              EOD:

Comment

• Originally posted by robeans View Post
                It's at the finish of FLETC. Your grad date should be on the welcome to CBP form you got, the one with your EOD info.

When you go to Charleston, you'll have a badge and creds.
                I may have missed something. What is going on for 6 weeks in Charleston? I am in process for cbpo and I never got wind of any time in Charleston.

Comment

• Originally posted by JDNoble81 View Post
                  If you're BI is completed and not an interm, you're in. Congrats.
                  how do i know if I have interim clearance?

i have been in TSU for over 60 days is there still a chance i will receive interim clearance or am i golden?

What happends if i am fired from my current job, will my named be removed from TSU?
                  Last edited by jflores; 02-16-2009, 01:56 PM.

Comment

i have been in TSU for over 60 days is there still a chance i will receive interim clearance or am i golden?

What happends if i am fired from my current job, will my named be removed from TSU?
                    If you met your BI and were cleared two weeks later, or you never even met your BI and were cleared... you have an interim clearance!
                    A FULL BI takes around 3 months to clear, and this is from your meeting with the Investigator. The only way to be taken out of TSU would be if your "interim" was pulled because of something that came up on your BI...

If you are laid off from work, you won't be pulled from TSU (you will only be unemployed until you get the call), you've been in TSU for 60 days and you're not the only one in that situation. If your Port of choice has few spots available you will be in TSU for quite some time, so right now just chill and wait for the call. In the future you might want to address your concerns with TSU, give them a call so that they can give you the 411 on whatever it is you're concerned about, they are better informed than any of us in this board about your case and timing.

Hey just look at it this way... you've been waiting in TSU for 60 days, I've been PENDING since Dec of 07'!... All you have to do is sit and wait for the call, cause you already got the job dude!...
                    CBPO
                    Written: 08/29/2007
                    EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by RobRok View Post
                      I may have missed something. What is going on for 6 weeks in Charleston? I am in process for cbpo and I never got wind of any time in Charleston.

For SW Borders, we have an additional six weeks at South Carolina for Spanish after we graduate from FLETC.
                      CBPO-Southwest Border, CA
                      Test date 12/07
                      EOD: 3/2/09
                      FLETC 4/7/09 Class 940

Comment

• Originally posted by RobRok View Post
                        Well, you need to hable español if you live on the southwest border, well if you can't pass a Spanish aptitude test, then they send your butt to Charleston SC for immersion Spanish.

Comment

You won't know if you have an interim until FLETC.

Yes or no, it's a roll of the dice on what MHC will do.

How would TSU know if your fired? If your fired for reason, you better let someone know because you don't want to get fired on your reinvestigation in 5 years.

Comment

• Does anybody know how to get in touch with TSU?

I have been in TSU for almost 60 days and I have never received any information from them. I was only notified about entrance into TSU from CASS and the automated phone system.

The reason I ask is that I have been doing a lot of running and one of my knees has started to bother me if I run long distances (3 mi+). I am thinking I might need to get it looked at before heading to FLETC.

Should I just get in touch with MHC and ask them? Any advice?
                            CBPO
                            Tested - 8/21/08
                            TO - 9/23/08
                            TSU - 12/23/08
                            Geo Pref - Eastern TX

Comment

• First time poster here. I took the test back in February 2007. On Friday, February 13, 2009 everything on CASS finally says completed! My geo pref is Philadelphia. Hopefully the wait isn't too much longer.

Comment

• Originally posted by bulldog777 View Post
                                Does anybody know how to get in touch with TSU?

I have been in TSU for almost 60 days and I have never received any information from them. I was only notified about entrance into TSU from CASS and the automated phone system.

The reason I ask is that I have been doing a lot of running and one of my knees has started to bother me if I run long distances (3 mi+). I am thinking I might need to get it looked at before heading to FLETC.

Should I just get in touch with MHC and ask them? Any advice?
                                There is an email in the FAQ for Scheduling, I don't have it offhand.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6551 users online. 268 members and 6283 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X