300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JudgeHTStone View Post
    I guess Georgia doesn't have many openings because I took the December test too and scored 99 for G5 and G7 - either that or I got smoked out by some veterans.

Anyone in GA hear anything?
    It can take a while to get a TO. You might be in the next wave if they already sent some out. I didn't get mine until 3 months after I tested.

Comment

• Originally posted by wastingaway32 View Post
      I agree with you on that because I have been waiting for ever. I got a TO for Georgia back in Oct.08 and I am still stuck in neverland because it seems like the process is never going to end. I took my VBT 3 wks ago yesterday and no results yet, no drug test yet and as for my BI yeah right. Then again you just might be in the next batch, who knows what they are doing.
      You should be hearing about your VBT results shortly. Mine took just over 3 weeks to come back. Remember a group of people have to sit down and review each tape, it takes a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by audi0xpl0de View Post
        You should be hearing about your VBT results shortly. Mine took just over 3 weeks to come back. Remember a group of people have to sit down and review each tape, it takes a while.
        This whole thing is messing with my head because the longer it takes to get the results the more I think about my responses and the more I am like "crap I should not have said that, that was so stupid". I memorized most of the scenes from the test and wrote them down along with my responses and then obsess over them. NO I did not speak about it to anyone.
        Does it usually mean bad news when it takes that long to get the results?

Comment

This whole thing is messing with my head because the longer it takes to get the results the more I think about my responses and the more I am like "crap I should not have said that, that was so stupid". I memorized most of the scenes from the test and wrote them down along with my responses and then obsess over them. NO I did not speak about it to anyone.
          I dont think so. Remember its not a test of leo or cbp knowledge, its customer service and maturity in your answers that is judged. Unless you stuck your finger out and made a "bang, bang" noise with your mouth, you probably did just fine.

Comment

No, you can't look at it as a time thing. You would hear either/way if they reviewed it and gave a "passed/failed" on a time scale. Just look at it as they haven't got to it yet, or their determination hasn't been processed yet.

Comment

• Thanks Audio and Barnaj, maybe I should relax a bit because if it is meant to be it will be and if not oh well I tried.

Comment

• Originally posted by barnaj View Post
                I dont think so. Remember its not a test of leo or cbp knowledge, its customer service and maturity in your answers that is judged. Unless you stuck your finger out and made a "bang, bang" noise with your mouth, you probably did just fine.
                Wait, what? That was the wrong response!! Oh crap guess I'd better start filling out applications again.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1jay1 View Post
                  Less than 24 hours in TSU, and I got the call to report to Otay Mesa, in San Diego on March 2...
                  congrads

Comment

• Any current CBP's out there, I'd realllllly appreciate some advice on the health care packages (especially those of you in WA) and what you suggest getting. There are so many options, I don't know where to start. PM me!

Class 938 baby!

Comment

• mail fraud

Yeah so i get this manilla envelope in the mail today from the CBP PCS unit. I got nervous for something bad and excited for something good. As it turns out, it was a congrats on passing your fitness test and that dumb book about "maintaining fitness for the rigorous training at fletc". Well it was less than exciting since i already knew i passed the fit test a month ago. Oh well.

Comment

Try calling MHC, they should know by now if you passed... it just takes some time for it to make it into the CASS system. I found out I passed my VBT a couple of weeks before it was updated on CASS by calling MHC.
                        CBPO
                        Written: 08/29/2007
                        EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• Yeah, I got that "training" booklet also. It really didn't say to much. Just had examples of streches, and said you should be walking or running. It's almost a waste of money. A person who doesn't train before the academy is in store for a world of hurting and possible failure.
                          Luck is where preparation meets opportunity. - Seneca

Comment

• Originally posted by barnaj View Post
                            Yeah so i get this manilla envelope in the mail today from the CBP PCS unit. I got nervous for something bad and excited for something good. As it turns out, it was a congrats on passing your fitness test and that dumb book about "maintaining fitness for the rigorous training at fletc". Well it was less than exciting since i already knew i passed the fit test a month ago. Oh well.
                            LOL
                            Same thing happened to me when I got that "you passed the fitness test letter". I had already replied to the NOPA when I took the fitness the 2nd time!... So I sort off freaked when I saw the envelope...
                            CBPO
                            Written: 08/29/2007
                            EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by yoda View Post
                              LOL
                              Same thing happened to me when I got that "you passed the fitness test letter". I had already replied to the NOPA when I took the fitness the 2nd time!... So I sort off freaked when I saw the envelope...
                              Not what i wanted to get, but it beats getting bad news. Progress, as slight as it may be, is progress.

Comment

• Originally posted by yoda View Post
                                LOL
                                Yoda,
                                I meant to ask you after looking at your timeline. Did they issue you a second t.o. even though you had a pending nopa for your original one?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8567 users online. 431 members and 8136 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X