300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ni86 View Post
    When you are at your port for pre-academy, is housing provided by CBP or you are on your own?
    On your own til they ship you off to fletc.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1jay1 View Post
      Less than 24 hours in TSU, and I got the call to report to Otay Mesa, in San Diego on March 2...
      That's awesome! Congratulations! I'm extremely jealous! When did you take your test!

Comment

• I received my VBT letter in the mail today, but I haven't even received my TO yet. Anyone have this happen? Should I contact someone to let them know my situation. The date of my VBT is Feb. 23rd.....
        Test Date: 12/8/08
        NOR Date: 12/11/08 (92)
        TO: 1/30/09-Received
        Forms: 2/28/09-Completed
        VBT: 2/23/09-Completed
        Medical: 3/18/09-Completed
        Physical: 3/10/09-Completed
        Drug Test: 3/13/09-Completed
        Qualifications:-3/19/09-Completed
        BI:-Pending "In the security office"

Comment

• Originally posted by mlrtme View Post
          I received my VBT letter in the mail today, but I haven't even received my TO yet. Anyone have this happen? Should I contact someone to let them know my situation. The date of my VBT is Feb. 23rd.....
          Are you able to view your requirements on the CASS website. If you can the TO may have been sent to the wrong address or misplaced. I would call the hiring center to check. You have to be your own advocate.

[email protected]
          612-467-7043 - Main Line
          612-467-7040 - Job Status Line
          Last edited by TPA3312; 02-13-2009, 01:06 AM. Reason: Correction
          Luck is where preparation meets opportunity. - Seneca

Comment

• Originally posted by RJ-Seattle View Post
            Mlrtme and Draven:
            I also just got letter for VBT: 2/24. Best of luck, I'm hoping we all go to FLETC same class.
            Haha, that would be sweet. Man, all this hype is gettin me excited. I should simmer down before I bum myself out and end up being one of the unfortunate who wait 3 years.
            Test: 12/8/08
            EOD: June 22, 2009
            Class 960
            FLETC Graduation Date: October 28, 2009

Comment

• Originally posted by wll1kxw View Post
              That's awesome! Congratulations! I'm extremely jealous! When did you take your test!
              Took my test December 2007..
              Last edited by 1jay1; 02-13-2009, 12:55 AM.
              CBPO-Southwest Border, CA
              Test date 12/07
              EOD: 3/2/09
              FLETC 4/7/09 Class 940

Comment

• Originally posted by audi0xpl0de View Post
                Congrats! What class are you in? 939?
                Hey audioxplode,

Right behind you class 940...Anyone else in class 940?
                CBPO-Southwest Border, CA
                Test date 12/07
                EOD: 3/2/09
                FLETC 4/7/09 Class 940

Comment

• Originally posted by Draven27 View Post
                  Haha, that would be sweet. Man, all this hype is gettin me excited. I should simmer down before I bum myself out and end up being one of the unfortunate who wait 3 years.
                  They must be doing us in batches, because I got my letter today and my VBT is on the 26th. According to some paperwork I was looking at it says that the letter for the VBT comes around 6 weeks after the TO and this is only week 2. I figured I would be contacted about the medical test first. Hey, as long as I keep getting letters I am happy.
                  Written: 12/9
                  NOR: 12/12 (94)
                  TO: 1/29
                  VBT: 2/26 completed
                  Medical: 4/27 completed
                  Fitness: 3/2 completed
                  Drug: 3/12 completed
                  BI: completed with interim clearance (met BI on 3/18)
                  Quals: completed on 3/19
                  The Call: 4/27
                  EOD: 6/1 Blaine, WA
                  FLETC: 7/1

Comment

• I am able to log into CASS with my last four SS#'s and birthdate. When I do access CASS, a screen loads with all of the hiring process steps listed. I did receive my test results as well as my VBT letter at my place/address, so I don't see why I wouldn't have gotten my TO there as well. I will contact them through the number TPA3312 gave me! Thanks! Just curious, does the TO paperwork come in a big package? Maybe it wouldn't fit in my mailbox....
                    Last edited by mlrtme; 02-13-2009, 02:07 AM.
                    Test Date: 12/8/08
                    NOR Date: 12/11/08 (92)
                    TO: 1/30/09-Received
                    Forms: 2/28/09-Completed
                    VBT: 2/23/09-Completed
                    Medical: 3/18/09-Completed
                    Physical: 3/10/09-Completed
                    Drug Test: 3/13/09-Completed
                    Qualifications:-3/19/09-Completed
                    BI:-Pending "In the security office"

Comment

• Originally posted by 1jay1 View Post
                      Hey audioxplode,

Right behind you class 940...Anyone else in class 940?
                      It's crazy that they're already sending out calls for class 940 when I'm in 930 and I don't start the academy for almost another week!

Congrats to everyone who got the call, and good luck to all those pending.

Comment

• update for u guys dec passing people.

NOR: 12/11/08
                        TO: 01/30 (send back 2/12)
                        Forms: pending
                        Medical: pending
                        Drug Test: pending
                        Fitness: pending
                        VBT: (i think i recieved doc.. will updated)
                        BI:
                        Qualifications:
                        EOD:
                        FLETC:

Comment

• Originally posted by mlrtme View Post
                          I am able to log into CASS with my last four SS#'s and birthdate. When I do access CASS, a screen loads with all of the hiring process steps listed. I did receive my test results as well as my VBT letter at my place/address, so I don't see why I wouldn't have gotten my TO there as well. I will contact them through the number TPA3312 gave me! Thanks! Just curious, does the TO paperwork come in a big package? Maybe it wouldn't fit in my mailbox....
                          Its not a huge packet. I got it in a USPS letter package about...1.5in. thick. Nothing too crazy. If you have an old fashioned mailbox, (horseshoe shaped) they probably woulda bent it a bit. It does seem odd that you didnt get it. GOod luck.
                          EOD: June 22, 2009
                          Class 960
                          FLETC Graduation Date: October 28, 2009

Comment

• Originally posted by merlin436 View Post
                            The bid/rotation implementation has screwed up just about most things...if you ask me.

It's great if you happen to fall into the top 25% of your port. Well, not even that maybe...many senior people I know are finding out that making their bid hasn't made it any better than before.

In some ports I'll bet that some of the newer people will be stuck for years, maybe even a career, before getting into the top 25%. I'll bet some current folks won't even get close until 07/08/2028 or whenever 12D retirement kicks in.
                            It's kind of interesting. At my port the supervisors only received three bids. So any of the junior people could have put a bid in to go someplace and bumped the more senior people. Unfortunately the only slots that get as much O/T as AT-CET (our entry level position) is targeting and nobody has that training, who isn't already in targeting.
                            But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object, evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new guards for their future security.

For the intelectually challenged: If the government screws the people enough, it is the right and responsibility of the people to revolt and form a new government.

Comment

• I guess Georgia doesn't have many openings because I took the December test too and scored 99 for G5 and G7 - either that or I got smoked out by some veterans.

Anyone in GA hear anything?

Comment

• Originally posted by JudgeHTStone View Post
                                I guess Georgia doesn't have many openings because I took the December test too and scored 99 for G5 and G7 - either that or I got smoked out by some veterans.

Anyone in GA hear anything?
                                I agree with you on that because I have been waiting for ever. I got a TO for Georgia back in Oct.08 and I am still stuck in neverland because it seems like the process is never going to end. I took my VBT 3 wks ago yesterday and no results yet, no drug test yet and as for my BI yeah right. Then again you just might be in the next batch, who knows what they are doing.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12452 users online. 429 members and 12023 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X